- Breakfast left a lot to be desired - Wifi internet worked really good - Bathroom was clean as was the shower
- Staff were friendly and accomodating - Beds are firm and comfortable - I would recommend this hotel
- Hot tub was nasty because of filth - Indoor pool was very much fun - Breakfast in the morning was excellent
- Pool was very nice and indoors - Suites were large and comfortable - Staff was very courteous and helpful
- Towels and rags were paper thin - Rooms were big and nice - Free breakfast was quite good
The business Days Inn And Suites Savannah Gateway/I-95 And 204 is ideally situated in the vicinity of white-sand beach. Founded in 1996, the hotel underwent a complete renovation in 2010.
The hotel offers 105 rooms. All of them feature ironing facilities, cable TV and Wi-Fi.
A free continental breakfast is served in a dining room.
The hotel Days Inn And Suites Savannah Gateway/I-95 And 204 serves a continental breakfast for free.
Leisure facilities include a golf course, a fitness room and an indoor swimming pool.
Wireless internet is available in public areas and is free of charge
Free Public hotel parking is possible on site.
Year renovated 2010. Number of rooms 107.
Within minutes to the historic district, in the vicinity of Frames n' Games, Crosswinds Golf Club and Savannah-Ogeechee Canal Museum and Nature Center. Steps away from such Savannah attractions as Coastal Georgia Botanical Gardens.
20 minutes by car from Savannah/Hilton Head airport.
- City Center - 17.4km
- Airport: Savannah/Hilton Head - 15.5km, Hilton Head - 60.1km
|Facilities for people with disabilities||
from 3 pm
until 11 am
Pets are allowed on request
Pets are allowed on request
Other hotels in Savannah
Starting from: US$149
Starting from: US$240
Starting from: US$201
Starting from: US$108
Starting from: US$196
Rooms and availability
Two Queen Size Beds or Double Bed
King Size Bed
King Size Bed or Double Bed
King Size Bed or Queen Size Bed or Double Bed
Days Inn And Suites Savannah Gateway/I-95 And 204 Location
- Current hotel
- Hotels nearby
- Underground Railway Stations
- Train Stations
- Attractions for Tourists
- Convention Centers
- Food and meals
Hover above the icons to see hotel photo and details.
Click the hotel to go to the main hotel page.
Savannah-Ogeechee Canal Museum and Nature Center3.9km681 Fort Argyle Road, Savannah
Richmond Hill Historical Society Museum8.3kmFord Avenue and Timber Trail Road, Richmond Hill
Historic Savannah By Foot9.3km33 Oak Park Point, Savannah
National Museum of the Mighty Eighth Air Force13.1km175 Bourne Avenue, Pooler
Fun Zone Amusement & Sports Park13.1km1040 US Hwy 90 E, Pooler
Near the hotel
Coastal Georgia Botanical Gardens1.4km2 Canebrake Road, Savannah
62% likes this, based on 108 reviews
Food: American, Bar
Price Range: USD 11 - USD 30130 m17029 Abercorn Street
Perkins Restaurant & Bakery
80% likes this, based on 32 reviews
Food: American150 m3-A Gateway Blvd. South
64% likes this, based on 15 reviews150 m1 East Gateway Blvd
73% likes this, based on 166 reviews
Food: American, Seafood490 m8 Gateway Blvd W
Phone: (912) 927-3280
Applebee's450 m587 Al Henderson Blvd
Phone: (912) 920-9199
Why book with us?
- No prepayments
- Pay at the hotel, credit card details are only required to guarantee your booking.
- Low prices
- Enjoy our best price guarantee and special offers.
- Free cancellations
- Usually cancellations can be made without charge close to your arrival date (check policies).
- Guaranteed room
- You get instant confirmation directly from the hotel's reservation database.