- Nice down pillows - No fridge or microwave - Breakfast choices are huge - Excellent bar
- Staff was extremely helpful - Great free breakfast - Rooms are a little small - Little pool in the courtyard was great
- Room was very clean and comfortable - Location is great - Wireless internet access in the hotel lobby/pool area
- One block off of bourbon st. - Quiet at all hours - Breakfast is extensive - Bathroom had nice amenities
- Room itself was nice - Bathroom was small - Bed was comfortable - Parking was convenient
The historical Dauphine Orleans is a decent example of a 3-star hotel in New Orleans. Founded in 1834, the hotel underwent a complete renovation in 2008.
This property has 110 large guestrooms including Large Corner Double Room, Deluxe Double Room and Double Room that are well appointed with a balcony, bottled water and cable TV. They also have granite bathrooms with bathrobes, a Jacuzzi.
In the morning a complimentary continental breakfast is served. Complimentary drinks are offered in the café bar.
The hotel Dauphine Orleans serves a continental breakfast for free.
Business facilities at Dauphine Orleans include conference facilities, internet access and a meeting room.
Leisure facilities feature an outdoor swimming pool, a patio and a courtyard.
Wireless internet is available in public areas and is free of charge
Public hotel parking is possible on site and the rate is USD 34 per day.
Year renovated 2008. Number of rooms 111.
The hotel’s central location offers quick access to St. Charles Streetcar, Royal Street and Museum of the American Cocktail. The hotel is 50m away from French Quarter, Irish Cultural Museum of New Orleans and Jackson Square.
- City Center - 800 m
|Facilities for people with disabilities||
|Leisure and relaxation facilities||
from 3 pm
until 12 pm
Pets are not allowed
|Children and extra beds||
Rooms and availability
King Size Bed
Double Bed or King Size Bed
King Size Bed
King Size Bed
Dauphine Orleans Location
- Current hotel
- Hotels nearby
- Underground Railway Stations
- Train Stations
- Attractions for Tourists
- Convention Centers
- Food and meals
Hover above the icons to see hotel photo and details.
Click the hotel to go to the main hotel page.
|Attractions for Tourists|
The National WWII Museum1.6km945 Magazine Street, New Orleans
Ogden Museum of Southern Art1.5km925 Camp Street, New Orleans
St. Alphonsus1.5km2025 Constance Street, New Orleans
Southern Food and Beverage Museum1.6km1 Poydras Street #169, New Orleans
Museum of the American Cocktail1.6km514 Chartres St, New Orleans
Near the hotel
Musee Conti Wax Museum50 m917 Conti St, New Orleans
Irish Cultural Museum of New Orleans50 m933 Conti St, New Orleans
Mardi Gras / Carnival120 mNew Orleans, LA
Hermann-Grima House110 m820 St Louis Street, New Orleans
Gallier House110 m1118 and 1132 Royal St., New Orleans
New Orleans Musical Legends Park150 m311 Bourbon Street, New Orleans
Germaine Wells Mardi Gras Museum150 m813 Bienville St, New Orleans
74% likes this, based on 2487 reviews
Price Range: USD 20 - USD 25130 m739 Conti St
74% likes this, based on 563 reviews
Food: Mediterranean, Cajun & Creole, International, Eclectic
Price Range: USD 33 - USD 4250 m430 Dauphine St
Deja Vu Restaurant & Bar
64% likes this, based on 149 reviews
Food: American, Bar, Diner
Price Range: USD 5 - USD 2030 m400 Dauphine St
Bombay Club Restaurant & Martini Bistro
75% likes this, based on 160 reviews
Food: American, French, Mediterranean
Price Range: USD 31 - USD 5140 m830 Conti St
Broussard's Restaurant & Patio
66% likes this, based on 194 reviews
Price Range: USD 33 - USD 6250 m819 Conti St
Phone: 504 581 3866
Why book with us?
- No prepayments
- Pay at the hotel, credit card details are only required to guarantee your booking.
- Low prices
- Enjoy our best price guarantee and special offers.
- Free cancellations
- Usually cancellations can be made without charge close to your arrival date (check policies).
- Guaranteed room
- You get instant confirmation directly from the hotel's reservation database.