- Staff was well trained - No separate shower - Room service was perfect
- Spa, pool, gym are in the next building - No iron in the room
- Very helpful staff - Interesting area - Bathroom had a bathtub
- Rooms are modern - Insulated from outside noise - Good service
- Very central location - Room is of decent size - With king-sized bed
The impressive Dai-Ichi Hotel Tokyo offers non-smoking rooms in a business area of Tokyo. Built in 1993, the hotel is a unique combination of international architecture and modern facilities.
The 275 guest rooms are spread over 11 floors. They provide bathrooms with a hairdryer, bathrobes.
The dining options feature continental breakfast served in the magnificent dining room. The refined restaurant serves first-class American meals in a relaxing atmosphere. The lounge bar serves pasta, sandwiches.
You can start your day with a american breakfast, which costs JPY 2800.00 per person per night. A american breakfast is served at the price of JPY 2800.00 per person per night.
Guests can take advantage of a fax, newspapers and internet access as well as laundry, 24-hour reception and dry cleaning provided on-site.
The hotel’s fitness center has fitness classes, a gym.
Number of floors 11. Number of rooms 277.
Facing Daiba Park, Statue of Liberty and Shiokaze Park the hotel is located in the center of Tokyo. Tennozu Isle, Shinagawa Shrine and Kujirazuka are 5 minutes away.
The hotel offers ideal location close to parks.
15 minutes' walk to Shinkansen Shinagawa train station.
- City Center - 9.1km
- Airport: Haneda - 8.5km, Atsugi NAS - 33.2km
- Train Station: Shinkansen Shinagawa Station - 1.2km, Osaki Station - 2.2km
- Underground station: Daimon Metro Station - 3.6km, Kamiyacho Station - 4.4km
|Leisure and relaxation facilities||
from 3 pm
until 12 pm
Rooms and availability
Two Single Beds or King Size Bed
Two Single Beds
Two Single Beds or King Size Bed - 32m2
Dai-Ichi Hotel Tokyo Location
- Current hotel
- Hotels nearby
- Underground Railway Stations
- Train Stations
- Attractions for Tourists
- Convention Centers
- Food and meals
Hover above the icons to see hotel photo and details.
Click the hotel to go to the main hotel page.
|Attractions for Tourists|
|Underground Railway Stations|
Shiokaze Park1.6kmHigashiyashio, Shinagawa
Sengakuji Temple1.8km2 Takanawa, Minato
Statue of Liberty1.9km1-4 Daiba, Minato
Museum of Maritime Science2.0km3-1 Higashiyashio, Shinagawa
Near the hotel
Tennozu Isle160 m2-2/2-3 Higashishinagawa, Shinagawa
Kujirazuka870 m1-7-17 Higashishinagawa, Shinagawa
Higashishinagawa Kaijo Park900 m2-6-22 Higashishinagawa, Shinagawa
Ebara Jinja Shrine1.0km2-30-28 Kita-Shinagawa, Shinagawa
Shinagawa Shrine1.2km3-7-15 Kitashinagawa, Shinagawa
Hara Museum of Contemporary Art (Hara Bijutsukan)1.4km4-7-25 Kita-Shinagawa, Shinagawa
Shinagawa Prince Cinema1.4km4-10-30 Takanawa, Minato
Price Range: USD 12 - USD 3220 mHigashishinagawa
Phone: +81 3-5460-8889
Grand Cafe Daiichi Hotel Tokyo Seafort
55% likes this, based on 40 reviews
Food: French20 mHigashishinagawa
Phone: +81 3-5460-4428
60% likes this, based on 34 reviews
Food: Japanese60 m2-3-15 Higashishinagawa
Phone: +81 3-5460-4430
53% likes this, based on 38 reviews
Price Range: USD 32 - USD 51210 m2-2-8 Higashishinagawa
Phone: +81 3-5783-2411
T.Y. Harbor Brewery
68% likes this, based on 82 reviews
Price Range: USD 11 - USD 31390 m2-1-3 Higashishinagawa
Phone: +81 3-5479-4555
Why book with us?
- No prepayments
- Pay at the hotel, credit card details are only required to guarantee your booking.
- Low prices
- Enjoy our best price guarantee and special offers.
- Free cancellations
- Usually cancellations can be made without charge close to your arrival date (check policies).
- Guaranteed room
- You get instant confirmation directly from the hotel's reservation database.