- Very close to the clt airport - Wireless internet access is available only in the lobby - Decent business hotel
- Walking distance to a chilis - Pool facilities were nice - Wide screen tv - Fitness area
- Exterior is clean - Food was of excellent quality - No valet, and parking is free
- Rooms are quite - Awesome outdoor pool space - Great tiki bar - Staff was great
- Comfy beds - Plasma tv and coffee in room - Staff was very cheerful - Breakfast was very good
Located in a leisure area of Charlotte, Crowne Plaza Charlotte Executive Park is a 4-star contemporary property that offers a volleyball court, a ballroom and an outdoor swimming pool. The hotel opened in 1983 and since then remains an example of international architecture in Charlotte.
The hotel’s convenient location offers quick access to Zuma Fun Center, Metalmorphosis and The Billy Graham Library. Within easy reach of Charlotte Nature Museum, Wing Haven Garden and Bird Sanctuary and Charlotte Trolley Powerhouse Museum.
This hotel is conveniently based near a river, hills.
10 minutes' drive from Charlotte Douglas airport.
Crowne Plaza Charlotte Executive Park features 295 rooms across 18 floors. There are rooms with spectacular views of the city.
A perfect breakfast is served daily. The exceptional restaurant serves fresh regional meals in a relaxing atmosphere. Relaxing drinks are offered in the lobby bar.
All visitors are offered a full breakfast for a fee.
Business facilities at Crowne Plaza Charlotte Executive Park include internet access, a business center.
Guests can make use of aromatherapy, waxing and a sauna or go in for rock climbing, tennis and hiking. The hotel boasts a fitness center with cardiovascular equipment, weights and a jogging trail.
Wireless internet is available in public areas and is free of charge
Free Public hotel parking is possible on site.
Year renovated 2007. Number of floors 18. Number of rooms 297.
- City Center Charlotte - 4.7 mi
- Airport Charlotte Douglas (CLT) - 4.8 mi
- Train Station: Tyvola Station - 4000 ft, Archdale Station - 4600 ft
- Bus stop - 1700 ft
- Restaurants: Chili's Grill & Bar W Park Dr (Food: American, Southwestern, Barbecue) - 1000 ft, Kabuto Japanese Steak House (Food: Steakhouse, Japanese, Californian) - 1300 ft
|Rate this hotel|
from 3 pm
until 12 pm
|Children and extra beds||
Pets are not allowed
|Facilities for people with disabilities||
|Leisure and relaxation facilities||
Crowne Plaza Charlotte Executive Park Location
- Current hotel
- Hotels nearby
- Underground stations
- Train stations
- Tourist attractions
- Convention centers
- Food and meals
Hover above the icons to see hotel photo and details.
Click the hotel to go to the main hotel page.
|Places of interest|
The Billy Graham Library2.3 mi4330 Westmont Drive, Charlotte
Wing Haven Garden and Bird Sanctuary3.0 mi248 Ridgewood Ave, Charlotte
Charlotte Nature Museum3.2 mi1658 Sterling Rd, Charlotte
Metalmorphosis3.3 mi3700 Arco Corporate Drive, Charlotte
Freedom Park3.8 mi1900 East Blvd, Charlotte
Chili's Grill & Bar W Park Dr
67% likes this, based on 17 reviews
Food: American, Southwestern, Barbecue, Mexican
Price Range: USD 0 - USD 201000 ft5521 W Park Dr
Phone: (704) 522-1036
Kabuto Japanese Steak House
60% likes this, based on 28 reviews
Food: Steakhouse, Japanese, Californian1300 ft446 Tyvola Rd
Phone: (704) 529-0659
55% likes this, based on 80 reviews
Food: American, Barbecue, Sandwiches, Family Fare
Price Range: USD 12 - USD 271500 ft440 Tyvola Rd
Phone: (704) 523-1053
83% likes this, based on 24 reviews
Food: Diner1900 ft516 Tyvola Rd
Phone: (704) 522-9977
Hillbilly's BBQ & Steaks
76% likes this, based on 38 reviews
Food: Barbecue2900 ft838 Tyvola Rd
Why book with us?
- Low prices
- Enjoy our best price guarantee and special offers.
- Free cancellations
- Usually cancellations can be made without charge close to your arrival date (check policies).
- Guaranteed room
- You get instant confirmation directly from the hotel's reservation database.