- Free shuttle to downtown areas - Food was great - Great location - Room was large and quiet
- Staff at the hotel was really nice - Comfortable rooms with wifi - Laundry was offered
- Pool was warm - In walking distance to several restaurants - Parking fee is very high
- Staff was very friendly and helpful - Rooms were clean - Internet worked well
- Walking distance from seattle center, downtown - Pool and restaurant are very nice
Courtyard Seattle Downtown/Lake Union is located in a market area of Seattle in close proximity to Seattle Theater Group- Paramount, Cinerama and Neptune Theater. Built in 1999, the attractive hotel was renovated in 2012.
This property has 250 guestrooms including Double Room, Standard Double Room appointed with Wi-Fi, a seating area and cable TV. Some of the hotel rooms come with panoramic views over the city.
Guests are offered a full American buffet breakfast served in the restaurant. Dishes of international cuisine are served in the indoor restaurant.
All visitors are offered a full breakfast for a fee.
A gym, fitness classes are provided in the on-site fitness center.
Wireless internet is available in public areas and is free of charge
Hotel high-speed internet access is available in the hotel rooms and is free of charge
Public hotel parking is possible on site (reservation might be needed) and the rate is USD 22 per day.
Year renovated 2012. Number of rooms 250.
The hotel is 1km away from Seattle city center.
The hotel offers comfortable location close to a valley.
This hotel is located within a 5-minute walk of the SLU Streetcar Rail & Terry Ave N tram stop. Just 5 minutes from Kenmore Air Harbor SPB airport.
- City Center - 600 m
- Airport: Kenmore Air Harbor SPB - 300 m, Boeing Field/King County International Airport - 10.4km
- Train Station Auburn Station - 36.7km
- Bus stop - 100 m
|Facilities for people with disabilities||
|Leisure and relaxation facilities||
from 3 pm
until 12 pm
Pets are not allowed
|Children and extra beds||
Rooms and availability
King Size Bed
Courtyard Seattle Downtown/Lake Union Location
- Current hotel
- Hotels nearby
- Underground Railway Stations
- Train Stations
- Attractions for Tourists
- Convention Centers
- Food and meals
Hover above the icons to see hotel photo and details.
Click the hotel to go to the main hotel page.
|Air business related|
Cinerama1.5km2100 4th Ave, Seattle
Olympic Sculpture Park1.6km2901 Western Ave, Seattle
Lake Union1.6kmNorth of downtown, south of Fremont, Seattle
Belltown1.6kmFirst Avenue, Virginia Street to Broad Street, Seattle
Lake View Cemetery1.7kmCapitol Hill, Seattle
Near the hotel
The Center for Wooden Boats320 mWaterway 4, Seattle
Chihuly Garden and Glass870 m305 Harrison Street, Seattle
Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation Visitor Center410 m440 5th Avenue North, Seattle
Space Needle1.1km400 Broad Street, Seattle
Moss Bay Rowing & Kayak Center700 m1001 Fairview Avenue North, Seattle
EMP Museum870 m325 5th Avenue N, Seattle
Seattle Center870 m305 Harrison Street, Seattle
Buca di Beppo
69% likes this, based on 131 reviews
Price Range: USD 21 - USD 30210 m701 9th Avenue North
Phone: (206) 244-2288
Trago Cocina & Lounge
54% likes this, based on 15 reviews
Food: Mexican, Latin
Price Range: USD 8 - USD 30200 m701 Westlake Avenue North
Harborside by McCormick & Schmick's
53% likes this, based on 57 reviews
Price Range: USD 22 - USD 37250 m1200 Westlake Ave N
Phone: (206) 270-9052
Rock Salt Steaks & Seafood
Food: Steakhouse, Seafood
Price Range: USD 21 - USD 30350 m1232 Westlake Ave N
Phone: (206) 284-1047
72% likes this, based on 36 reviews
Price Range: USD 31 - USD 33410 m555 Aloha St
Why book with us?
- No prepayments
- Pay at the hotel, credit card details are only required to guarantee your booking.
- Low prices
- Enjoy our best price guarantee and special offers.
- Free cancellations
- Usually cancellations can be made without charge close to your arrival date (check policies).
- Guaranteed room
- You get instant confirmation directly from the hotel's reservation database.