- Free shuttle to downtown areas - Food was great - Great location - Room was large and quiet
- Staff at the hotel was really nice - Comfortable rooms with wifi - Laundry was offered
- Pool was warm - In walking distance to several restaurants - Parking fee is very high
- Staff was very friendly and helpful - Rooms were clean - Internet worked well
- Walking distance from seattle center, downtown - Pool and restaurant are very nice
Courtyard Seattle Downtown/Lake Union is located in a market area of Seattle in close proximity to Seattle Theater Group- Paramount, Cinerama and Neptune Theater. Built in 1999, the attractive hotel was renovated in 2012.
The hotel is 1km away from Seattle city center.
The hotel offers comfortable location close to a valley.
This hotel is located within a 5-minute walk of the SLU Streetcar Rail & Terry Ave N tram stop. Just 5 minutes from Kenmore Air Harbor SPB airport.
The hotel offers 250 rooms. All of them feature Wi-Fi, a seating area and cable TV. Some of the hotel rooms come with panoramic views over the city.
Guests are offered a full American buffet breakfast served in the restaurant. Dishes of international cuisine are served in the indoor restaurant.
All visitors are offered a full breakfast for a fee.
A gym, fitness classes are provided in the on-site fitness center.
Wireless internet is available in public areas and is free of charge
Hotel high-speed internet access is available in the hotel rooms and is free of charge
Public hotel parking is possible on site (reservation might be needed) and the rate is USD 22 per day.
Year renovated 2012. Number of rooms 250.
- City Center Seattle - 2000 ft
- Airport: Kenmore Air Harbor SPB (LKE) - 1000 ft, Boeing Field/King County International Airport (BFI) - 6.5 mi
- Train Station Auburn Station - 22.8 mi
- Bus stop - 400 ft
- Restaurants: Buca di Beppo (Food: Italian) - 700 ft, Jillian's (Food: American) - 600 ft
|Rate this hotel|
from 3 pm
until 12 pm
|Children and extra beds||
Pets are not allowed
|Facilities for people with disabilities||
|Leisure and relaxation facilities||
Courtyard Seattle Downtown/Lake Union Location
- Current hotel
- Hotels nearby
- Underground stations
- Train stations
- Tourist attractions
- Convention centers
- Food and meals
Hover above the icons to see hotel photo and details.
Click the hotel to go to the main hotel page.
|Air business related|
Cinerama5000 ft2100 4th Ave, Seattle
Olympic Sculpture Park5300 ft2901 Western Ave, Seattle
Lake Union1.0 miNorth of downtown, south of Fremont, Seattle
Belltown1.0 miFirst Avenue, Virginia Street to Broad Street, Seattle
Lake View Cemetery1.0 miCapitol Hill, Seattle
Near the hotel
The Center for Wooden Boats1100 ftWaterway 4, Seattle
Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation Visitor Center1400 ft440 5th Avenue North, Seattle
Chihuly Garden and Glass2900 ft305 Harrison Street, Seattle
Space Needle3500 ft400 Broad Street, Seattle
Moss Bay Rowing & Kayak Center2300 ft1001 Fairview Avenue North, Seattle
EMP Museum2900 ft325 5th Avenue N, Seattle
Seattle Center2900 ft305 Harrison Street, Seattle
Buca di Beppo
69% likes this, based on 131 reviews
Price Range: USD 21 - USD 30700 ft701 9th Avenue North
Phone: (206) 244-2288
Food: American600 ft731 Westlake Ave N
Phone: (206) 223-0300
Trago Cocina & Lounge
52% likes this, based on 47 reviews
Food: Mexican, Latin
Price Range: USD 8 - USD 30700 ft701 Westlake Avenue North
Harborside by McCormick & Schmick's
63% likes this, based on 76 reviews
Price Range: USD 22 - USD 37900 ft1200 Westlake Ave N
Phone: (206) 270-9052
Rock Salt Steaks & Seafood
Food: Steakhouse, Seafood
Price Range: USD 21 - USD 301200 ft1232 Westlake Ave N
Phone: (206) 284-1047
Why book with us?
- Low prices
- Enjoy our best price guarantee and special offers.
- Free cancellations
- Usually cancellations can be made without charge close to your arrival date (check policies).
- Guaranteed room
- You get instant confirmation directly from the hotel's reservation database.