- Street parking is free on sunday - Free internet at the business center
- Whirlpool is oversized - Hotel is secure - Breakfast is overpriced - Good meal in the bar
- Beautiful view of downtown - Comfortable room - Large jacuzzi adjacent to the gym
- No traffic noise - Nice courtyard - Hotel looks recently remodeled
- Hotel parking is expensive - $10/day for wifi in the room - In the middle of downtown shopping
The unique Courtyard Portland City Center is a 3-star property set next to Willamette Valley, Kidd Toy Museum and Cinema 21. An example of contemporary architecture, this hotel opened in 1981 and was fully restored in 2009.
The 255 guest rooms are spread over 16 floors.
At the full service restaurant guests can enjoy American cuisine.
A full breakfast is served and charges are applicable.
Courtyard Portland City Center offers sports activities including squash, water skiing and fly fishing.
Wireless internet is available in public areas and is free of charge
Hotel high-speed internet access is available in public areas and is free of charge
Private hotel parking is possible on site and the rate is USD 29 per day.
Year renovated 2009. Number of floors 16. Number of rooms 256.
You can see Chinatown Gate, Roseland Theater & Grill and U.S. Bancorp Tower only 150m from the hotel.
The vicinity of a river and a rose garden as well as quick access to boutiques and a zoo set the hotel apart.
This hotel is located within a 5-minute walk of the SW 5th & Oak St MAX Station tram stop. Portland International airport is 10 minutes' drive from the hotel.
- City Center - 200 m
- Airport Portland International - 9.6km
- Train Station: Beaverton Transit Center - 10.2km, Hall/Nimbus WES Station - 11.1km
- Bus stop - 100 m
|Facilities for people with disabilities||
|Leisure and relaxation facilities||
from 3 pm
until 12 pm
Pets are not allowed
|Children and extra beds||
Other hotels in Portland
Starting from: US$176
Starting from: US$205
Starting from: US$219
Starting from: US$192
Starting from: US$101
Courtyard Portland City Center Location
- Current hotel
- Hotels nearby
- Underground Railway Stations
- Train Stations
- Attractions for Tourists
- Convention Centers
- Food and meals
Hover above the icons to see hotel photo and details.
Click the hotel to go to the main hotel page.
Columbia River Gorge National Scenic Area1.7km50000 E. Columbia River Hwy, Portland
Oneonta Gorge1.5kmPortland, OR
Willamette Valley1.5kmPortland, OR
Oregon Museum of Science and Industry1.7km1945 SE Water Avenue, Portland
Cinema 211.5km616 Northwest 21st Ave, Portland
Near the hotel
U.S. Bancorp Tower130 m111 Southwest Fifth Avenue, Portland
Chinatown Gate200 mN.W. 4th Ave. and Burnside St., Portland
Roseland Theater & Grill200 m8 Northwest Sixth Ave., Portland
Ground Kontrol Classic Arcade250 m511 NW Couch St., Portland
Spa Sasse240 m630 SW Alder St, Portland
Oregon Maritime Museum270 mfoot of SW Pine St, Portland
Living Room Theater350 m341 S.W. 10th Ave., Portland
73% likes this, based on 1296 reviews
Food: Dessert, Donuts
Price Range: USD 3 - USD 22270 m22 SW Third Ave
Phone: (503) 241-4704
Portland City Grill
74% likes this, based on 635 reviews
Food: Steakhouse, Sushi, Asian, Pacific Rim
Price Range: USD 31 - USD 40130 m111 SW 5th Ave
Phone: 503 450 0030
Little Bird Bistro
70% likes this, based on 200 reviews
Food: American, French, International
Price Range: USD 31 - USD 5030 m219 SW 6th Ave
73% likes this, based on 121 reviews
Price Range: USD 31 - USD 3150 m300 SW 6th Avenue
Tabor (Lunch Cart)
70% likes this, based on 54 reviews
Price Range: USD 5 - USD 890 mSW Stark and SW 5th Ave
Why book with us?
- No prepayments
- Pay at the hotel, credit card details are only required to guarantee your booking.
- Low prices
- Enjoy our best price guarantee and special offers.
- Free cancellations
- Usually cancellations can be made without charge close to your arrival date (check policies).
- Guaranteed room
- You get instant confirmation directly from the hotel's reservation database.