- Air-conditioning worked fine - Indoor pool is rather small, 3 feet deep - A few fast food places within walking distance
- Highly recommended hotel - Bathroom was roomy - Complimentary coffee on the 2nd floor in the morning
- Starbucks in the 2nd floor - Fridge in the room to stock snacks and beverages - Food was tasty at the bistro bar
- Valet parking only - Rooms were well kept, quiet and offered free wifi - Staff were all very friendly
- Nice clean rooms and bathrooms - Union station is only one stop away - Staff is very helpful and definitely customer focused
Located in an entertainment area of Washington, Courtyard Marriott Washington D.C. is a 3-star designer property that offers a golf course, a picnic area and an indoor swimming pool. Since 2009, it has been a prominent hotel in the center of Washington.
All stylish rooms including Two-Bedroom Suite, Executive Double Room and Deluxe Double Room are fitted with direct dial phone, a living area and a safe. Guests can make use of en suite bathrooms with a shower and complimentary toiletries available in all guestrooms.
The lobby bar serves pastries and sandwiches.
All visitors are offered a full breakfast for a fee.
A cloakroom and a garage as well as newspapers, internet access and printers are available on-site.
Active tourists will enjoy horse riding and tennis provided on-site.
Wireless internet is available in public areas and is free of charge
Hotel high-speed internet access is available in public areas and is free of charge
Private hotel parking is possible on site and the rate is USD 33 per day.
Public hotel parking is possible on site and the rate is USD 33 per day.
Year renovated 2009. Number of rooms 218.
The hotel is located in the university district of Washington, in the proximity of Sewall-Belmont House & Museum, National Building Museum and Newseum. 10 minutes away from Washington city center.
Within walking distance of Capitol Hill district with its cafés, golf courses and a mall.
15 minutes' walk to Washington Union train station. Due to its prime location, it will only take you a 10-minute drive to get to the Reagan Washington National airport.
- City Center - 1.0km
- Airport: Reagan Washington National - 6.8km, Washington Dulles International - 39.7km
- Train Station: Washington Union Station - 1.2km, - 100 m
- Underground station: Gallery Place–Chinatown - 1.9km, Archives-Navy Memorial-Penn Quarter - 2.2km
- Bus stop - 1.0km
|Facilities for people with disabilities||
|Leisure and relaxation facilities||
from 3 pm
until 12 pm
Pets are not allowed
|Children and extra beds||
Other hotels in Washington
Starting from: US$127
Starting from: US$321
Starting from: US$180
Starting from: US$220
Starting from: US$216
Rooms and availability
King Size Bed - 23m2
Each Courtyard by Marriott guest room provides a marble vanity and spacious mirror, just enough room and the right light needed to get your day off to a good start. This photo is a representation of the hotel's facilities and amenities.
Each of the guest rooms at our downtown Washington, DC hotel is designed for comfort and convenience with cotton rich sheets, in-room coffee, large work desk with both free wired and Wi-Fi Internet access, and a mini-refrigerator.
Our Washington, DC hotel offers spacious rooms with a desk that has a convenient outlet and an ergonomic chair. Plus stay connected with both complimentary high-speed Internet access and a 32-inch high definition flat panel TV.
Two Queen Size Beds or Double Bed - 23m2
Double Bed or Two Single Beds
King Size Bed - 23m2
King Size Bed - 27m2
Marriott Dc Location
- Current hotel
- Hotels nearby
- Underground Railway Stations
- Train Stations
- Attractions for Tourists
- Convention Centers
- Food and meals
Hover above the icons to see hotel photo and details.
Click the hotel to go to the main hotel page.
|Air business related|
|Medical care and Hospitals|
Sixth and I Historic Synagogue1.7km600 I Street NW, Washington DC
National Japanese American Memorial1.7kmIntersection of New Jersey Ave, Louisiana Ave, and D Street NW, Washington DC
National Building Museum1.7km401 F Street NW, Washington DC
Walter E. Washington Convention Center1.7km801 Mount Vernon Place NW, Washington DC
Howard Theatre1.8km620 T St NW, Washington DC
Near the hotel
National Children_s Museum880 m112 Waterfront Street, Washington DC
Women in Military Service for America Memorial1.1kmArlington National Cemetery, Arlington
National Postal Museum1.2km2 Massachusetts Ave. NE, Washington DC
Union Station1.3km50 Massachusetts Ave. NE, Washington DC
National Guard Memorial Museum1.3km1 Massachusetts Av. NW, Washington DC
Au Bon Pain
74% likes this, based on 44 reviews30 m1325 2nd St NE
Todd Gray's Watershed
71% likes this, based on 34 reviews
Price Range: USD 31 - USD 31280 m1225 First Street NE
93% likes this, based on 8 reviews
Food: Delicatessen430 m517-519 Morse Street, NE
Bangkok Thai Dining
63% likes this, based on 21 reviews
Food: Thai450 mP Street
Rappahannock Oyster Company
59% likes this, based on 36 reviews
Food: Seafood480 m1309 5th Street N.E.
Why book with us?
- No prepayments
- Pay at the hotel, credit card details are only required to guarantee your booking.
- Low prices
- Enjoy our best price guarantee and special offers.
- Free cancellations
- Usually cancellations can be made without charge close to your arrival date (check policies).
- Guaranteed room
- You get instant confirmation directly from the hotel's reservation database.