- Shower pressure was excellent - Room was very clean, spacious and newer - A/c unit functioned well
- Nice fitness room - Great marriott beds - Room was spotless - Staff was well informed
- Staff were very pleasant - Business center at the hotel was very handy - Gym, pool and sauna all looked nice
- Free high-speed internet - Wonderful views from all rooms - Elevator carpet was filthy
- Staff was extremely helpful - Rooms were clean and modern - Beds were comfortable
The business Courtyard Dallas Medical/Market Center is a 3-star property set next to The Sixth Floor Museum/Texas School Book Depository, Perot Museum of Nature & Science and The House of Blues Dallas. Founded in 1990, the hotel underwent a complete renovation in 2010.
There are 180 beautifully decorated rooms, which are fitted with a seating area, high-speed internet and Wi-Fi.
Every day a delicious breakfast is served in the dining room. Healthy drinks are offered in the lounge bar.
All visitors are offered a full breakfast for a fee.
A gym, fitness classes and a jogging trail are provided in the on-site fitness center.
Wireless internet is available in public areas and is free of charge
Free Public hotel parking is possible on site.
Year renovated 2010. Number of rooms 184.
Nestled in the historic district and 4km from the city center.
The property is conveniently located next to the Love Field airport.
- City Center - 3.7km
- Airport: Love Field - 5.9km, Redbird - 13.8km
- Train Station: Victory Station - 1.7km, Medical/Market Ctr Station - 1.8km
- Bus stop - 2.3km
|Facilities for people with disabilities||
|Leisure and relaxation facilities||
from 3 pm
until 12 pm
Pets are not allowed
|Children and extra beds||
King Size Bed - 32m2
Our spacious king guest rooms feature comfortable bedding, a well-lit work desk, modern décor, and complimentary high-speed Internet access. Some rooms feature great views of the Dallas skyline.
With ample desk space that's creatively designed doing business from your room has never been easier.
King Size Bed - 43m2
Our stylish sitting area will provide you with a comfortable retreat.
Our suites provide extra space, including a separate living area with additional seating, pullout sofa sleeper, mini-fridge and microwave.
Two Queen Size Beds - 35m2
Our spacious rooms with two queen beds feature comfortable bedding, well-lit work desk, and complimentary high-speed Internet access. Some feature great views of the Dallas skyline.
Courtyard Dallas Medical/Market Center Location
- Current hotel
- Hotels nearby
- Underground Railway Stations
- Train Stations
- Attractions for Tourists
- Convention Centers
- Food and meals
Hover above the icons to see hotel photo and details.
Click the hotel to go to the main hotel page.
|Monuments and Landmarks|
|Medical care and Hospitals|
American Airlines Center1.8km2500 Victory Ave, Dallas
Oak Lawn1.9kmDallas, TX
Perot Museum of Nature & Science2.3km2201 N. Field Street, Dallas
The House of Blues Dallas2.3km2200 N. Lamar Street, Dallas
McKinney Avenue2.3kmDallas, TX
Near the hotel
Medieval Times Dinner & Tournament220 m2021 N. Stemmons, Dallas
66% likes this, based on 67 reviews
Price Range: USD 3 - USD 22160 m2030 Market Center Blvd
Phone: (214) 742-2135
Medieval Times Dinner & Tournament
63% likes this, based on 137 reviews
Price Range: USD 33 - USD 42230 m2021 N Stemmons Fwy (I-35)
Phone: (214) 761-1800
84% likes this, based on 41 reviews
Food: Southwestern190 m2015 Market Center Blvd.
64% likes this, based on 56 reviews
Price Range: USD 10 - USD 15270 m1950 Market Center Blvd
Media Grill and Bar
72% likes this, based on 28 reviews
Price Range: USD 33 - USD 52280 m2201 N Stemmons Fwy
Phone: (214) 748-1200
Why book with us?
- Low prices
- Enjoy our best price guarantee and special offers.
- Free cancellations
- Usually cancellations can be made without charge close to your arrival date (check policies).
- Guaranteed room
- You get instant confirmation directly from the hotel's reservation database.