- Shower pressure was excellent - Room was very clean, spacious and newer - A/c unit functioned well
- Nice fitness room - Great marriott beds - Room was spotless - Staff was well informed
- Staff were very pleasant - Business center at the hotel was very handy - Gym, pool and sauna all looked nice
- Free high-speed internet - Wonderful views from all rooms - Elevator carpet was filthy
- Staff was extremely helpful - Rooms were clean and modern - Beds were comfortable
Courtyard Dallas Medical/Market Center is located in a downtown area of Dallas in close proximity to The Sixth Floor Museum/Texas School Book Depository, The House of Blues Dallas and McKinney Avenue. Built in 1990, the hotel was renovated in 2010.
The hotel offers 180 rooms. All of them feature a seating area, Wi-Fi and a work desk.
All visitors are offered a full breakfast for a fee.
A gym, fitness classes and a jogging trail are provided in the on-site fitness center.
Wireless internet is available in public areas and is free of charge
Free Public hotel parking is possible on site.
Year renovated 2010. Number of rooms 184.
Nestled in the historic district and 4km from the city center.
10 minutes by car from Love Field airport.
- City Center - 2.2mi
- Airport: Love Field - 3.6mi, Dallas/Fort Worth International - 14.0mi
- Train Station: Victory Station - 1700yd, Medical/Market Ctr Station - 1.1mi
- Bus stop - 1.4mi
|Facilities for people with disabilities||
from 3 pm
until 12 pm
Pets are not allowed
|Children and extra beds||
Other hotels in Dallas
Starting from: US$119
Starting from: US$243
Starting from: US$107
Starting from: US$359
Starting from: US$102
Rooms and availability
King Size Bed - 345 sq. feet
Our spacious king guest rooms feature comfortable bedding, a well-lit work desk, modern décor, and complimentary high-speed Internet access. Some rooms feature great views of the Dallas skyline.
With ample desk space that's creatively designed doing business from your room has never been easier.
King Size Bed - 465 sq. feet
Our stylish sitting area will provide you with a comfortable retreat.
Our suites provide extra space, including a separate living area with additional seating, pullout sofa sleeper, mini-fridge and microwave.
Two Queen Size Beds - 380 sq. feet
Our spacious rooms with two queen beds feature comfortable bedding, well-lit work desk, and complimentary high-speed Internet access. Some feature great views of the Dallas skyline.
Dallas Market Center Hotel Location
- Current hotel
- Hotels nearby
- Underground Railway Stations
- Train Stations
- Attractions for Tourists
- Convention Centers
- Food and meals
Hover above the icons to see hotel photo and details.
Click the hotel to go to the main hotel page.
|Attractions for Tourists|
|Medical care and Hospitals|
American Airlines Center1.1mi2500 Victory Ave, Dallas
Oak Lawn1.2miDallas, TX
Perot Museum of Nature & Science1.4mi2201 N. Field Street, Dallas
The House of Blues Dallas1.4mi2200 N. Lamar Street, Dallas
McKinney Avenue1.4miDallas, TX
Near the hotel
Medieval Times Dinner & Tournament300yd2021 N. Stemmons, Dallas
66% likes this, based on 67 reviews
Price Range: USD 3 - USD 22200yd2030 Market Center Blvd
Phone: (214) 742-2135
Medieval Times Dinner & Tournament
63% likes this, based on 137 reviews
Price Range: USD 33 - USD 42300yd2021 N Stemmons Fwy (I-35)
Phone: (214) 761-1800
84% likes this, based on 41 reviews
Food: Southwestern300yd2015 Market Center Blvd.
64% likes this, based on 56 reviews
Price Range: USD 10 - USD 15300yd1950 Market Center Blvd
Media Grill and Bar
72% likes this, based on 28 reviews
Price Range: USD 33 - USD 52400yd2201 N Stemmons Fwy
Phone: (214) 748-1200
Why book with us?
- No prepayments
- Pay at the hotel, credit card details are only required to guarantee your booking.
- Low prices
- Enjoy our best price guarantee and special offers.
- Free cancellations
- Usually cancellations can be made without charge close to your arrival date (check policies).
- Guaranteed room
- You get instant confirmation directly from the hotel's reservation database.