- Shower pressure was excellent - Room was very clean, spacious and newer - A/c unit functioned well
- Nice fitness room - Great marriott beds - Room was spotless - Staff was well informed
- Staff were very pleasant - Business center at the hotel was very handy - Gym, pool and sauna all looked nice
- Free high-speed internet - Wonderful views from all rooms - Elevator carpet was filthy
- Staff was extremely helpful - Rooms were clean and modern - Beds were comfortable
The business Courtyard By Marriott Dallas Market Center is a 4-star hotel in Dallas offering an outdoor swimming pool.
The property is located in a downtown of Dallas, close to Oak Lawn, The Sixth Floor Museum/Texas School Book Depository and McKinney Avenue. Within easy reach of Medieval Times Dinner & Tournament.
10 minutes by car from Love Field airport.
Courtyard By Marriott Dallas Market Center offers 180 rooms fitted with a patio, Wi-Fi and a work desk for a comfortable stay in Dallas.
In the morning a delicious buffet breakfast is served.
All visitors are offered a full breakfast for a fee.
Guests can take advantage of a business center, newspapers and internet access as well as laundry, shuttle service and dry cleaning provided on-site.
A gym, fitness classes are provided in the on-site fitness center.
Wireless internet is available in public areas and is free of charge.
Free Public hotel parking is possible on site.
Year renovated 2010. Number of rooms 184.
|City Center||Dallas - 2.3 mi|
|Airports||Love Field (DAL) - 3.5 mi, Dallas/Fort Worth International (DFW) - 14.2 mi|
|Train Stations||Victory Station - 1.1 mi, Medical/Market Ctr Station - 1.1 mi|
|Bus stop||- 1.4 mi|
|Restaurants||Denny's (Cuisine: American) - 600 ft, Medieval Times Dinner & Tournament (Cuisine: English) - 800 ft|
|Rate this hotel|
|Facilities for people with disabilities||
|Leisure and relaxation facilities||
from 3 pm
until 12 pm
|Children and extra beds||
Pets are not allowed.
Courtyard By Marriott Dallas Market Center Location
- Current hotel
- Hotels nearby
- Underground stations
- Train stations
- Tourist attractions
- Convention centers
- Food and meals
Hover above the icons to see hotel photo and details.
Click the hotel to go to the main hotel page.
|Monuments and Landmarks|
|Medical care and Hospitals|
Oak Lawn1.2 miDallas, TX
Perot Museum of Nature & Science1.4 mi2201 N. Field Street, Dallas
Klyde Warren Park1.5 mi1909 Woodall Rodgers, Dallas
Dallas World Aquarium1.6 mi1801 North Griffin Street, Dallas
The Sixth Floor Museum/Texas School Book Depository1.7 mi411 Elm Street, Dallas
66% likes this, based on 67 reviews
Price Range: USD 3 - USD 22600 ft2030 Market Center Blvd
Phone: (214) 742-2135
Medieval Times Dinner & Tournament
63% likes this, based on 137 reviews
Price Range: USD 33 - USD 42800 ft2021 N Stemmons Fwy (I-35)
Phone: (214) 761-1800
84% likes this, based on 41 reviews
Cuisine: Southwestern700 ft2015 Market Center Blvd.
64% likes this, based on 56 reviews
Price Range: USD 10 - USD 15900 ft1950 Market Center Blvd
Media Grill and Bar
72% likes this, based on 28 reviews
Price Range: USD 33 - USD 521000 ft2201 N Stemmons Fwy
Phone: (214) 748-1200
Why book with us?
- Low prices
- Enjoy our best price guarantee and special offers.
- Free cancellations
- Usually cancellations can be made without charge close to your arrival date (check policies).
- Guaranteed room
- You get instant confirmation directly from the hotel's reservation database.