- Location was awesome - Desk staff was great - Wireless internet worked fine
- Front desk people were very professional - Room was clean, always cool - Fitness center is a joke
- Great for walking to the french quarters, superdome and harrah's - Dining area very clean - Pool is small
- One block from canal street - 5 minutes walk from bourbon street - Refridgerator and microwave in the room
- Wireless internet was available - Excellent breakfast option - Self parking was extremely easy
The traditional Cotton Exchange Hotel bears 3 stars and offers a courtyard, a casino and a rooftop pool. Founded in 2002, the hotel underwent a complete renovation in 2006.
The hotel's non-smoking rooms feature cable TV, high ceiling and curtains. They feature en suite bathrooms with a shower, complimentary toiletries and a hairdryer.
A complimentary breakfast is served every morning.
Guests are welcome to use parking, a lift as well as internet access, banquet facilities and newspapers.
The hotel’s fitness center has a gym, fitness classes.
Wireless internet is available in public areas and is free of charge
Public hotel parking is possible at a location nearby and the rate is USD 15 per day.
Private hotel parking is possible on site and the rate is USD 25 per day.
Year renovated 2006. Number of rooms 102.
A 20-minute walk from Algiers Levee, Magazine Street and Ernest N. Morial Convention Center, the hotel is set close to a theme park, an aquarium and a zoo. You can see Lafayette Square, The National WWII Museum and French Quarter only 100m from the hotel.
- City Center - 1.3km
|Facilities for people with disabilities||
from 4 pm
until 11 am
Pets are not allowed
|Children and extra beds||
Other hotels in New Orleans
Starting from: US$119
Starting from: US$120
Starting from: US$216
Starting from: US$199
Starting from: US$106
Rooms and availability
Double Beds - 17m2
Queen Size Bed or King Size Bed
Queen Size Bed or King Size Bed - 17m2
Cotton Exchange Hotel Location
- Current hotel
- Hotels nearby
- Underground Railway Stations
- Train Stations
- Attractions for Tourists
- Convention Centers
- Food and meals
Hover above the icons to see hotel photo and details.
Click the hotel to go to the main hotel page.
|Attractions for Tourists|
|Medical care and Hospitals|
Ernest N. Morial Convention Center1.5km900 Convention Center Blvd., New Orleans
The Old U.S. Mint1.6km400 Esplanade Ave, New Orleans
Warehouse District1.6kmNew Orleans, LA
New Orleans African-American Museum1.6km1418 Governor Nicholls St., New Orleans
Near the hotel
Lafayette Square100 mSt. Charles Avenue, New Orleans
Immaculate Conception Church170 m130 Baronne St, New Orleans
New Orleans Streetcars280 mCanal Street, New Orleans
Germaine Wells Mardi Gras Museum410 m813 Bienville St, New Orleans
Saenger Theatre430 m143 N. Rampart Street, New Orleans
New Orleans Musical Legends Park430 m311 Bourbon Street, New Orleans
Mardi Gras / Carnival510 mNew Orleans, LA
77% likes this, based on 2161 reviews
Food: American, Seafood, Cajun & Creole
Price Range: USD 30 - USD 80210 m1403 Washington Ave
Phone: 504 899-8221
80% likes this, based on 58 reviews
Food: Coffee Shop, Creperie, Café, Sandwiches40 m800 Common Street
84% likes this, based on 134 reviews
Food: Cajun & Creole
Price Range: USD 33 - USD 5250 m817 Common St
Great American Grill
67% likes this, based on 31 reviews
Food: American90 m821 Gravier Street
Hobnobbers Varieties Bar
82% likes this, based on 80 reviews100 m139 Carondelet St
Phone: (504) 525-5428
Why book with us?
- No prepayments
- Pay at the hotel, credit card details are only required to guarantee your booking.
- Low prices
- Enjoy our best price guarantee and special offers.
- Free cancellations
- Usually cancellations can be made without charge close to your arrival date (check policies).
- Guaranteed room
- You get instant confirmation directly from the hotel's reservation database.