- My room was well appointed - Great views over the beach - Restaurant is pretty poor
- Front desk staff is rude - Kitchenette was fabulous - Food was fantastic
- Rooms were beautiful, small but very modern - Rooftop pool was amazing - No on-site parking
- Service is nice and helpful - Two balconies in room - Close to restaurants, shopping and the beach
- Bed was very comfortable - Shower and bathroom amenities were excellent - Staff is really nice
The stylish 3-star Congress Hotel South Beach is set in the art-deco district of Miami Beach. Operating in Miami Beach since 1934, this hotel features art deco architecture as well as a rooftop pool, barbeque grills.
All 65 bright rooms offer satellite TV, CD player and iHome as well as en suite bathrooms with a bathtub, a shower. They boast modern-style decor and offer a microwave, kitchenware and a fridge.
The Oceanfront restaurant offers delicious dishes.
The hotel Congress South Beach provides visitors with a free continental breakfast.
A lift, parking and a tour desk as well as 24-hour reception, concierge service are available at the hotel.
Active tourists will enjoy jet skiing, golf and snorkeling provided on-site.
Wireless internet is available in public areas and is free of charge
Private hotel parking is possible on site and the rate is USD 35 per day.
Number of rooms 69.
Many Miami Beach sights, including Bass Museum of Art, Holocaust Memorial and South Pointe Park are 20 minutes away from the hotel. It will take you 5 minutes to get to the popular Bal Harbor Beach, Lummus Park Beach and Art Deco Private Walking Tour.
5km to the SPB airport.
- City Center - 9.5km
- Airport: SPB - 4.0km, Miami - 5.1km
- Train Station: Bayfront Park Station - 5.8km, Miami Airport Station - 13.0km
- Bus stop - 300 m
|Facilities for people with disabilities||
|Leisure and relaxation facilities||
from 4 pm
until 11 am
Pets are not allowed
|Children and extra beds||
Rooms and availability
Two Single Beds or Double Bed
Congress Hotel South Beach Location
- Current hotel
- Hotels nearby
- Underground Railway Stations
- Train Stations
- Attractions for Tourists
- Convention Centers
- Food and meals
Hover above the icons to see hotel photo and details.
Click the hotel to go to the main hotel page.
|Attractions for Tourists|
South Pointe Park1.6km1 Washington Avenue, Miami Beach
Miami Beach Convention Center1.6km1901 Convention Center Dr., Miami Beach
Holocaust Memorial1.8km1933-1945 Meridian Avenue, Miami Beach
Miami Beach Botanical Garden1.8km2000 Convention Center Dr., Miami Beach
Bass Museum of Art1.9km2121 Park Avenue, Miami Beach
Near the hotel
South Beach170 mOcean Drive, Miami Beach
Lummus Park Beach90 mOcean Drive, Miami
Bal Harbor Beach140 mCollins Ave, Miami Beach
The Villa by Barton G.170 m1116 Ocean Drive, Miami Beach
Art Deco Private Walking Tour270 m10th Street, Miami Beach
The Wolfsonian - Florida International University220 m1001 Washington Avenue, Miami Beach
Miami Beach Cinemateque290 m1130 Washington Avenue, south side, ground floor, Miami Beach
The Clevelander Bar
68% likes this, based on 463 reviews
Food: American, Asian, Latin
Price Range: USD 10 - USD 3030 m1020 Ocean Drive
Food: American40 m960 Ocean Drive
Medi Bar & Grill
Food: American80 m1052 Ocean Dr
Mango's Tropical Cafe
74% likes this, based on 447 reviews
Price Range: USD 20 - USD 35120 m900 Ocean Dr
Food: Italian50 m940 Ocean Drive
Why book with us?
- No prepayments
- Pay at the hotel, credit card details are only required to guarantee your booking.
- Low prices
- Enjoy our best price guarantee and special offers.
- Free cancellations
- Usually cancellations can be made without charge close to your arrival date (check policies).
- Guaranteed room
- You get instant confirmation directly from the hotel's reservation database.