- My room was well appointed - Great views over the beach - Restaurant is pretty poor
- Front desk staff is rude - Kitchenette was fabulous - Food was fantastic
- Rooms were beautiful, small but very modern - Rooftop pool was amazing - No on-site parking
- Service is nice and helpful - Two balconies in room - Close to restaurants, shopping and the beach
- Bed was very comfortable - Shower and bathroom amenities were excellent - Staff is really nice
The 3-star Congress Hotel South Beach is situated in the heart of Miami. The unique hotel was built in 1934 and renovated in 2005.
A 20-minute walk from Bass Museum of Art, Holocaust Memorial and South Pointe Park, the hotel is set close to boutiques, golf courses. Steps away from such Miami attractions as Bal Harbor Beach, Lummus Park Beach and Art Deco Private Walking Tour.
5km to the Miami airport.
All 65 modern rooms offer satellite TV, CD player and iHome as well as en suite bathrooms with a bathtub, a shower. They boast modern-style decor and offer a microwave, kitchenware and a fridge.
The Oceanfront restaurant offers delicious dishes.
A lift, parking and a tour desk as well as 24-hour reception, concierge service are available at the hotel.
Leisure facilities include barbeque grills, a rooftop pool and a golf course. Active tourists will enjoy jet skiing, snorkeling provided on-site.
Wireless internet is available in the entire hotel and is free of charge
Wireless internet is available in public areas and is free of charge
Private hotel parking is possible on site and the rate is USD 35 per day.
Number of rooms 69.
- City center Miami - 5.9 mi
- Airports: Miami International Airport (MIA) - 9.7 mi, Fort Lauderdale/Hollywood International (FLL) - 20.3 mi
- Train stations: Bayfront Park Station - 3.6 mi, Miami Airport Station - 8.1 mi
- Bus stop - 1000 ft
- Restaurants: The Clevelander Bar (Cuisine: American, Asian, Latin) - 100 ft, Ocean's Ten (Cuisine: American) - 200 ft
- Parks Lummus Park Beach - 300 ft
- Beaches: Bal Harbor Beach - 500 ft, South Beach - 600 ft
|Rate this hotel|
|Facilities for people with disabilities||
|Leisure and relaxation facilities||
from 11 am
until 11 am
|Children and extra beds||
Pets are not allowed
Congress Hotel South Beach Location
- Current hotel
- Hotels nearby
- Underground stations
- Train stations
- Tourist attractions
- Convention centers
- Food and meals
Hover above the icons to see hotel photo and details.
Click the hotel to go to the main hotel page.
South Pointe Park1.0 mi1 Washington Avenue, Miami Beach
Holocaust Memorial1.1 mi1933-1945 Meridian Avenue, Miami Beach
Miami Beach Botanical Garden1.1 mi2000 Convention Center Dr., Miami Beach
Bass Museum of Art1.2 mi2121 Park Avenue, Miami Beach
Miami City Ballet1.2 mi2200 Liberty Avenue, Miami Beach
Near the hotel
South Beach600 ftOcean Drive, Miami Beach
Lummus Park Beach300 ftOcean Drive, Miami
Bal Harbor Beach500 ftCollins Ave, Miami Beach
The Villa by Barton G.600 ft1116 Ocean Drive, Miami Beach
The Wolfsonian - Florida International University800 ft1001 Washington Avenue, Miami Beach
Miami Beach Cinemateque1000 ft1130 Washington Avenue, south side, ground floor, Miami Beach
World Erotic Art Museum (WEAM)1300 ft1205 Washington Ave., Miami Beach
The Clevelander Bar
68% likes this, based on 463 reviews
Cuisine: American, Asian, Latin
Price Range: USD 10 - USD 30100 ft1020 Ocean Drive
Cuisine: American200 ft960 Ocean Drive
Mango's Tropical Cafe
62% likes this, based on 443 reviews
Price Range: USD 20 - USD 35400 ft900 Ocean Dr
Kitchen Restaurant300 ft1024 Ocean Drive
Cuisine: French300 ft1052 Ocean Drive
Why book with us?
- Low prices
- Enjoy our best price guarantee and special offers.
- Free cancellations
- Usually cancellations can be made without charge close to your arrival date (check policies).
- Guaranteed room
- You get instant confirmation directly from the hotel's reservation database.