- Rooms are clean - Breakfast is ok - No air conditioning
- Nice prices - Bit too far from the promenade - Ok hotel
- Nice rooms - Nice staff - Very hot in summer
- Position excellent - Breakfast was very good - Pleasant hotel
- Room was spacious - With a portable fan - Ideal for budget travellers
The pleasant 2-star Comte De Nice is set in a shopping area minutes away from Old Town, Castle Hill and Villa Arson Centre d'Art Contemporain. The building was renovated in 2009.
Nestled in the center of Nice, steps away from Gare de Nice-Ville train station. Just 10 minutes from the center of Nice.
Guests might visit museums, churches as well as markets, shopping streets and restaurants off-site.
The property is ideally located next to the Cote D\\'Azur airport.
The hotel rooms are en-suite, all of them come with a safe, a telephone and direct dial phone. They provide bathrooms with a bathroom phone, a bathtub.
Guests are offered a cold buffet breakfast served in the lobby.
The hotel offers a buffet breakfast at the price of EUR 7.50 per person per night.
Luggage storage, parking and a conference room, internet access and a fax are located on-site.
Wireless internet is available in public areas and is free of charge
Private hotel parking is possible on site (reservation might be needed) and the rate is EUR 13.50 per day.
Year renovated 2009. Number of rooms 55.
- City center Nice - 2300 ft
- Airports: Cote D\\'Azur (NCE) - 4.1 mi, Fontvieille Heliport (MCM) - 8.1 mi
- Train stations: Gare de Nice-Ville - 1700 ft, Nice-Ville Train Station - 1700 ft
- Restaurants: Restaurant L'Instant (Cuisine: French, Mediterranean) - 200 ft, Aloha Green (Cuisine: Fast Food) - 100 ft
- Beaches: Blue Beach - 5100 ft, Promenade des Anglais - 1.0 mi
|Rate this hotel|
|Facilities for people with disabilities||
|Leisure and relaxation facilities||
from 3 pm
until 11 am
|Children and extra beds||
Pets are allowed on request
Comte De Nice Location
- Current hotel
- Hotels nearby
- Underground stations
- Train stations
- Tourist attractions
- Convention centers
- Food and meals
Hover above the icons to see hotel photo and details.
Click the hotel to go to the main hotel page.
|Places of interest|
|Monuments and Landmarks|
Promenade des Anglais1.0 miPromenade des Anglais, Nice
Place Massena5000 ftPlace Massena, Nice
Musee d'Art et d'Histoire Palais Massena5100 ft65 rue de France, Nice
Villa Arson Centre d'Art Contemporain5000 ft20 avenue Stephen Liegeard, Nice
Casino Ruhl5100 ft1 Promenade des Anglais, Nice
Near the hotel
Train des Pignes800 ft4 bis rue Alfred Binet, Nice
Musee National Marc Chagall1800 ftAvenue du Docteur Menard, Nice
Train des Merveilles1600 ftNice Ville railway station, Nice
Eglise De Sainte Jeanne D'arc1700 ftrue Grammond,11, Nice
Basilique Notre-Dame de Nice2300 ft37 bis avenue Jean Medecin, Nice
Cathedrale Orthodoxe Russe St-Nicolas a Nice2900 ftAv Nicolas II, Nice
B Spot2900 ft24 Avenue Marechal Foch, Nice
69% likes this, based on 70 reviews
Cuisine: French, Mediterranean
Price Range: USD 17 - USD 51200 ft9 Rue Clement Roassal
Phone: 04 93 88 14 19
91% likes this, based on 33 reviews
Cuisine: Fast Food100 ft9 Rue Clement Roassal
Phone: +33 4 83 50 84 53
Cuisine: French200 ftRue Clement Roassal
La Petite Foret
74% likes this, based on 41 reviews
Cuisine: French300 ft3 rue Clement Roassal
Phone: 04 93 16 12 44
73% likes this, based on 89 reviews
Cuisine: Seafood300 ft28 ave Malaussena
Why book with us?
- Low prices
- Enjoy our best price guarantee and special offers.
- Free cancellations
- Usually cancellations can be made without charge close to your arrival date (check policies).
- Guaranteed room
- You get instant confirmation directly from the hotel's reservation database.
Hotel Awards 2014FrenchHOTEL AWARDSHighly RecommendedNice
According to guest reviews, the hotel has been rated asBest Family Hotels in France