- Room was very nice - Yummy cookies served in the evening - Nice lobby
- Motel itself was super clean - Staff was helpful - Horrific breakfast
- Staff here are excellent - Rooms are big - Bed was good - Truck parking
- Friendly staff - Furniture was all very basic - Free wireless connections
- Right next door to a gas station - Room was clean - Breakfast was good
Free Wi-Fi in rooms
Seasonal outdoor pool
Spa and relaxation
The peaceful 2-star Comfort Inn East offers an ideal spot in a downtown area just outside an aquarium, golf courses and a mall.
A 20-minute ride from Harrisburg Shopping Center, Pasadena Historical Museum and Gulf Coast Railroad Museum.
20 minutes' drive from William P Hobby airport.
The hotel's modern rooms are appointed with Wi-Fi, a microwave, satellite TV, a work desk and ironing facilities. Guests can also use a fridge and coffee/tea makers available in each room.
A free breakfast is served daily.
The hotel offers a lift and a garage; ironing service, laundry and 24-hour reception are also provided.
Leisure facilities include a golf course and an outdoor swimming pool. The on-site fitness center features a gym and fitness classes.
Wireless internet is available in the entire hotel for free.
Free public hotel parking is possible on site.
Number of rooms 59.
|City Center||Houston - 9.9 mi|
|Airports||William P Hobby (HOU) - 9.4 mi, George Bush Intercontinental (IAH) - 16.8 mi|
|Train Stations||UH-Downtown Station - 8.5 mi, Preston Station - 8.6 mi|
|Bus stop||- 400 ft|
|Restaurants||Pappas Seafood House E Fwy (cuisine: Seafood) - 2000 ft, Taqueria El Regio (cuisine: Mexican) - 2400 ft|
|Rate this hotel|
from 2 pm
until 11 am
|Children and extra beds||
Pets are not allowed.
Comfort Inn East Location
- Current hotel
- Hotels nearby
- Underground stations
- Train stations
- Tourist attractions
- Convention centers
- Food and meals
Hover above the icons to see hotel photo and details.
Click the hotel to go to the main hotel page.
|Medical care and Hospitals|
Gulf Coast Railroad Museum4.8 mi7390 Mesa Drive, Houston
San Jacinto Battleground State Historic Site7.9 mi3523 Independence Parkway South, La Porte
Battleship Texas7.9 mi3527 Battleground Rd, La Porte
Discovery Green8.6 mi1500 McKinney St., Houston
Christ Church Cathedral8.6 mi1117 Texas St, Houston
Pappas Seafood House E Fwy
85% likes this, based on 33 reviews
Price Range: USD 37 - USD 522000 ft12010 East Fwy
Phone: (713) 453-3265
Taqueria El Regio
Cuisine: Mexican2400 ft12603 Market St Rd
Phone: (713) 450-2067
Cafe KO Restaurant
58% likes this, based on 17 reviews3100 ft12740 East Fwy
Why book with us?
- Low prices
- Enjoy our best price guarantee and special offers.
- Free cancellations
- Usually cancellations can be made free of charge close to your arrival date (check policies).
- Guaranteed room
- You get instant confirmation directly from the hotel's reservation database.