- Room was quiet - Breakfast: very limited choice - Fine for a short stay
- Room was clean - Breakfasts are plenty - Location is great - Helpful staff
- Internet was strong - Bed comfortable - Rooms were clean, but small and aged
- Hotel is new and well-maintained - Breakfast is standard - Within walking distance of a wide variety of restaurants
- Good location, near shopping and business - Nice room - Very good service
Comfort Inn At Founders Tower is a 2-star deluxe hotel offering large accommodation steps away from Overholser Mansion, Bethany Antique Mall and Lake Hefner Golf Course.
Steps away from such Oklahoma City attractions as Gaylord-Pickens Oklahoma Heritage Museum, Pole Position Raceway and Norma Jean's Heirloom Jewelry & Antiques.
Just 10 minutes from Wiley Post airport.
The hotel offers 50 rooms. All of them feature a work desk, a refrigerator and a microwave.
Every morning a free continental breakfast is served.
Guests of Comfort Inn At Founders Tower are welcome to make use of a business center, a cordless phone and internet access.
The hotel’s fitness center has fitness classes, a gym.
Hotel high-speed internet access is available in public areas and is free of charge.
Free Public hotel parking is possible on site.
Number of rooms 51.
|City Center||Oklahoma City - 3.9 mi|
|Airports||Will Rogers World Airport (OKC) - 9.9 mi|
|Restaurants||Hooters (Cuisine: American) - 800 ft, Sonic Drive-In - 800 ft|
|Rate this hotel|
|Facilities for people with disabilities||
|Leisure and relaxation facilities||
from 3 pm
until 11 am
|Children and extra beds||
Pets are not allowed.
Comfort Inn At Founders Tower Location
- Current hotel
- Hotels nearby
- Underground stations
- Train stations
- Tourist attractions
- Convention centers
- Food and meals
Hover above the icons to see hotel photo and details.
Click the hotel to go to the main hotel page.
|Medical care and Hospitals|
Will Rogers Park1.9 mi3400 North Portland, Oklahoma City
Gaylord-Pickens Oklahoma Heritage Museum4.0 mi1400 Classen Drive, Oklahoma City
Western Avenue4.5 miN. Western Avenue, Oklahoma City
1889er Museum4.6 mi1721 N. Lincoln Blvd., Oklahoma City
Oklahoma History Center4.6 mi800 Nazih Zuhdi Drive, Oklahoma City
Price Range: USD 2 - USD 22800 ft3025 NW Expwy St
Phone: (405) 848-9464
76% likes this, based on 31 reviews800 ft3015 NW Expressway
Del Rancho Drive Ins
80% likes this, based on 16 reviews
Cuisine: Hamburgers1100 ft2958 SW 59th
Chelinos Mexican Restaurant
72% likes this, based on 46 reviews
Cuisine: Mexican1200 ft5900 N May Ave
Phone: (405) 842-4773
S&B's Burger Joint
76% likes this, based on 65 reviews
Cuisine: American1300 ft5929 N May Ave Ste 106
Why book with us?
- Low prices
- Enjoy our best price guarantee and special offers.
- Free cancellations
- Usually cancellations can be made without charge close to your arrival date (check policies).
- Guaranteed room
- You get instant confirmation directly from the hotel's reservation database.