- Room was small - No gym - No restaurant - Top notch service - I'd go back
- Middle of gamla stan - Close to the tube station - Price was a bit high
- Great location - Clean room - Bathroom very small - Great view - Free wifi
- Breakfast delicious - Free sauna - Friendly athmosphere - Beds were comfortable
- Hotel is friendly - Located in the old town - Lovely staff - Will stay here again
The pleasant Lord Nelson Hotel is a 3-star property set next to Cirkus Arena, Berwald Concert Hall and Strindberg Museum. This 3-star hotel dates from 1974 and was refurbished in 2002.
This intimate hotel comprises 29 guestrooms with cable TV, Wi-Fi and a work desk. All of the rooms have a wonderful view over the terrace. They are fitted with tiled bathrooms with a shower and a hairdryer.
The club restaurant serves light American meals.
The hotel Collectors Lord Nelson provides visitors with a free buffet breakfast.
Aside from laundry and 24-hour reception, guests can also make use of a lift, currency exchange and parking.
Spa facilities at Lord Nelson Hotel include a sauna and a solarium.
Wireless internet is available in public areas and is free of charge
No parking available.
Number of rooms 29.
Unique location in Stockholm close to T-Centralen underground station. It will take you 5 minutes to get to the popular The Nobel Museum, Vasa Museum and Royal Palace.
This hotel is placed in Gamla stan district, known for museums, a palace and a parliament building.
10 minutes' walk to Stockholm Central train station. 10 minutes by car from Bromma airport.
- City Center - 800 m
- Airport: Bromma - 7.9km, Arlanda - 37.2km
- Train Station Stockholm Central Station - 800 m
- Underground station T-Centralen - 800 m
from 2 pm
until 07:00-12:00 hours
Pets are not allowed
|Children and extra beds||
Other hotels in Stockholm
Starting from: US$101
Starting from: US$124
Starting from: US$130
Starting from: US$158
Starting from: US$135
Rooms and availability
One Single Bed
One Single Bed
Two Single Beds
Lord Nelson Hotel Stockholm Location
- Current hotel
- Hotels nearby
- Underground Railway Stations
- Train Stations
- Attractions for Tourists
- Convention Centers
- Food and meals
Hover above the icons to see hotel photo and details.
Click the hotel to go to the main hotel page.
|Attractions for Tourists|
|Monuments and Landmarks|
The ABBA museum1.6kmDjurgardsvagen 68, Stockholm
Grona Lunds Tivoli1.6kmLilla Allmanna Grand 9, Stockholm
Museum of Biology1.6kmDjurgarden, Stockholm
Skansen Open-Air Museum1.8kmDjurgarden 49-51, Stockholm
Strindberg Museum1.6kmDrottninggatan 85, Stockholm
Near the hotel
Stockholm Old Town80 mStockholmSweden
Stockholm Cathedral60 mTrangsund 1, Stockholm
The Nobel Museum110 mBorshuset, Stortorget, Stockholm
Postmuseum140 mLilla Nygatan 6, Stockholm
Riddarhuset160 mRiddarhustorget 10, Stockholm
Finnish Church (Finska kyrkan)170 mSlottsbacken 2C, Stockholm
Riddarholm Church (Riddarholmskyrkan)190 mRiddarholmen, Stockholm
Restaurang Kryp In
77% likes this, based on 474 reviews90 mPrastgatan 17
Phone: 08-20 88 41
73% likes this, based on 166 reviews
Price Range: USD 7 - USD 1470 mStora Nygatan 11
Phone: +46 84119500
61% likes this, based on 26 reviews
Food: Café, Swedish20 mVasterlanggatan 18
Phone: +46 8 20 25 90
JERUSALEM KEBAB & CAFE
65% likes this, based on 45 reviews
Food: Lebanese20 m2, Gasgrand, Gamla Stam, Stockholm
69% likes this, based on 22 reviews
Food: Coffee Shop30 mVasterlanggatan 19 Stockholm
Why book with us?
- No prepayments
- Pay at the hotel, credit card details are only required to guarantee your booking.
- Low prices
- Enjoy our best price guarantee and special offers.
- Free cancellations
- Usually cancellations can be made without charge close to your arrival date (check policies).
- Guaranteed room
- You get instant confirmation directly from the hotel's reservation database.