- Convenient location to the airport - No complimentary wireless internet - Staff is exceptionally helpful
- Had a refrigerator and microwave - A/c didn't work - No pool or hot tub
- Front desk staff was very friendly - Breakfast was available at 5am - There was a restaurant/bar
- Beds are extremely comfortable - Wi-fi was fast - Good shuttle service - Furniture pretty dated
- Great location - Fabulous breakfast - Clean spacious bedrooms - Complimentary parking
The deluxe 3-star Coast Gateway Hotel is set in a downtown area minutes away from Museum of Flight, Kubota Garden and Acme Bowl. Founded in 1990, the hotel underwent a complete renovation in 2002.
You can see Angle Lake Park only 1050m from the hotel.
A zoo, casinos and restaurants are only a few steps from the hotel.
5 minutes by car from Seattle-Tacoma International airport.
All well-appointed rooms are equipped with an alarm clock, a flat-screen TV and satellite TV.
Guests are offered a continental breakfast served in the lounge. Hot drinks are offered in the coffee bar.
Coast Gateway Hotel boasts printers, internet access and a fax as well as dry cleaning, room service and laundry.
The hotel offers fitness classes, a gym available in the fitness center.
Wireless internet is available in the hotel rooms and is free of charge.
Wireless internet is available in the business center and is free of charge.
Free Public hotel parking is possible on site.
Number of rooms 143.
|City Center||SeaTac - 2000 ft|
|Airports||Seattle-Tacoma International (SEA) - 1.0 mi, Boeing Field/King County International Airport (BFI) - 7.0 mi|
|Bus stop||- 1000 ft|
|Restaurants||Sharp's Roaster & Ale House (Cuisine: American) - 200 ft, Sharps Roast House (Cuisine: American) - 200 ft|
|Rate this hotel|
|Facilities for people with disabilities||
|Leisure and relaxation facilities||
from 3 pm
until 12 pm
|Children and extra beds||
Pets are not allowed.
Coast Gateway Hotel Location
- Current hotel
- Hotels nearby
- Underground stations
- Train stations
- Tourist attractions
- Convention centers
- Food and meals
Hover above the icons to see hotel photo and details.
Click the hotel to go to the main hotel page.
Kubota Garden5.4 mi9817 55th Avenue South, Seattle
Museum of Flight5.6 mi9404 East Marginal Way South, Seattle
Uptown Glassworks5.4 mi230 Main Ave S Renton, WA 98057
Henry Moses Aquatic Center5.7 mi1719 SE Maple Valley Hwy, Renton
Gene Coulon Memorial Beach Park6.4 mi1201 Lake Washington Boulevard North, Renton
Near the hotel
Angle Lake Park3400 ft19408 International Blvd, SeaTac
Sharp's Roaster & Ale House
61% likes this, based on 235 reviews
Price Range: USD 1 - USD 21200 ft18427 International Boulevard
Sharps Roast House
69% likes this, based on 48 reviews
Cuisine: American200 ft18427 Pacific Highway South
Mango Thai Cusine & Bar
66% likes this, based on 116 reviews
Cuisine: Thai500 ft18613 International Blvd
75% likes this, based on 33 reviews
Cuisine: Seafood600 ft18740 International Blvd
Phone: (206) 246-8600
57% likes this, based on 67 reviews
Cuisine: American700 ft18623 Pacific Hwy S
Why book with us?
- Low prices
- Enjoy our best price guarantee and special offers.
- Free cancellations
- Usually cancellations can be made without charge close to your arrival date (check policies).
- Guaranteed room
- You get instant confirmation directly from the hotel's reservation database.