- Convenient location to the airport - No complimentary wireless internet - Staff is exceptionally helpful
- Had a refrigerator and microwave - A/c didn't work - No pool or hot tub
- Front desk staff was very friendly - Breakfast was available at 5am - There was a restaurant/bar
- Beds are extremely comfortable - Wi-fi was fast - Good shuttle service - Furniture pretty dated
- Great location - Fabulous breakfast - Clean spacious bedrooms - Complimentary parking
The pleasant 3-star Coast Gateway Hotel offers soundproof guestrooms. Founded in 1990, the hotel underwent a complete renovation in 2002.
This property has 140 guestrooms including Double Room, Standard Double Room and Standard Room appointed with a microwave, ipod docking station and a work desk.
A complimentary continental breakfast is served in a dining room.
The hotel Coast Gateway serves a continental breakfast for free.
Wireless internet is available in the hotel rooms and is free of charge
Wireless internet is available in the business center and is free of charge
Free Public hotel parking is possible on site.
Number of rooms 143.
Major SeaTac attractions, such as Museum of Flight, Kubota Garden and Acme Bowl are located nearby. You can see Angle Lake Park only 1050m from the hotel.
Casinos, restaurants are only a few steps from the hotel.
5 minutes by car from Seattle-Tacoma International airport.
- City Center - 18.9km
- Airport: Seattle-Tacoma International - 1.7km, Kenmore Air Harbor SPB - 21.4km
- Bus stop - 200 m
|Facilities for people with disabilities||
|Leisure and relaxation facilities||
from 3 pm
until 12 pm
Pets are not allowed
|Children and extra beds||
Other hotels in SeaTac
Starting from: US$67
Starting from: US$92
Starting from: US$128
Starting from: US$86
Starting from: US$97
Rooms and availability
King Size Bed or Queen Size Bed
Queen Size Bed or Double Beds or King Size Bed
Coast Gateway Hotel Seattle Location
- Current hotel
- Hotels nearby
- Underground Railway Stations
- Train Stations
- Attractions for Tourists
- Convention Centers
- Food and meals
Hover above the icons to see hotel photo and details.
Click the hotel to go to the main hotel page.
Hydroplane and Raceboat Museum2.9km5917 South 196th Street, Kent
Acme Bowl4.0km100 Andover Park West, Tukwila
iFLY Indoor Skydiving4.3km349 Tukwila Pkwy, Tukwila
Family Fun Center and Bullwinkle's Restaurant4.9km7300 Fun Center Way, Tukwila
Riverbend Golf Complex6.8km2019 West Meeker St, Kent
Near the hotel
Angle Lake Park1.0km19408 International Blvd, SeaTac
Sharp's Roaster & Ale House
61% likes this, based on 235 reviews
Price Range: USD 1 - USD 2160 m18427 International Boulevard
Sharps Roast House
69% likes this, based on 48 reviews
Food: American50 m18427 Pacific Highway South
Mango Thai Cusine & Bar
66% likes this, based on 116 reviews
Food: Thai140 m18613 International Blvd
75% likes this, based on 33 reviews
Food: Seafood170 m18740 International Blvd
Phone: (206) 246-8600
57% likes this, based on 67 reviews
Food: American200 m18623 Pacific Hwy S
Why book with us?
- No prepayments
- Pay at the hotel, credit card details are only required to guarantee your booking.
- Low prices
- Enjoy our best price guarantee and special offers.
- Free cancellations
- Usually cancellations can be made without charge close to your arrival date (check policies).
- Guaranteed room
- You get instant confirmation directly from the hotel's reservation database.