- Excellent staff - Tiny rooms - No tub
- Very good price - Fitness room had good equipment - Great location
- Close to everything - Staff were friendly - Room was clean
- Very fast wifi - Small tv - Location was central
- Comfortable bed - Generous workspace - Brusque front desk
The central 3-star Club Quarters In Boston offers quick access to Boston Public Library, Trinity Church and Museum of Science. The building was renovated in 2012.
It offers modern rooms equipped with Wi-Fi, direct dial phone and a flat-screen TV and kitchens with a microwave, a fridge.
At the casual restaurant guests can enjoy North American cuisine. Complimentary drinks are offered in the coffee bar.
A full breakfast is served at affordable prices.
For visitors Club Quarters In Boston offers computers, printers and internet access as well as a delivery service, concierge service and room service.
For workouts the fitness center provides a gym, fitness classes.
Wireless internet is available in public areas and is free of charge
Public hotel parking is possible at a location nearby and the rate is USD 25 per day.
Private hotel parking is possible on site and the rate is USD 32 per day.
Year renovated 2012. Number of floors 11. Number of rooms 178.
It will take you 5 minutes to get to the popular Waterfront, Boston Common and Granary Burying Ground.
5 minutes' walk to South Station train station. Logan International airport is 5 minutes' drive from the hotel.
- City Center - 400 m
- Airport: Logan International - 4.5km, Quincy - 12.8km
- Train Station: Boston North Station - 1.1km, Framingham, MA Station - 30.9km
- Underground station: Downtown Crossing Station - 300 m, State St. Station - 400 m
- Bus stop - 100 m
|Facilities for people with disabilities||
from 3 pm
until 12 pm
Pets are not allowed
|Children and extra beds||
Club Quarters In Boston Location
- Current hotel
- Hotels nearby
- Underground Railway Stations
- Train Stations
- Attractions for Tourists
- Convention Centers
- Food and meals
Hover above the icons to see hotel photo and details.
Click the hotel to go to the main hotel page.
|Attractions for Tourists|
|Underground Railway Stations|
Museum of Science1.6kmScience Park, Boston
Leonard P. Zakim Bunker Hill Bridge1.6kmBoston, MA
Lyric Stage Company of Boston1.6km140 Clarendon Street, Boston
The SOWA Artists Guild1.6km450 Harrison Ave, Boston
Trinity Church1.7km545 Boylston St, Boston
Near the hotel
Freedom Trail460 mBoston, MA 02109
Old South Meeting House120 m310 Washington Street, Boston
Waterfront210 mCongress Street, Boston
Boston Common440 mTremont, Beacon, Charles, Park & Boylston Streets, Boston
Statue of Benjamin Franklin240 mSchool St. at City Hall Ave, Boston
Old City Hall250 mBoston, MA
Downtown Crossing280 mWashington Street, Boston
Elephant & Castle
70% likes this, based on 143 reviews10 m161 Devonshire St
Milk Street Cafe
77% likes this, based on 45 reviews
Food: American, Café
Price Range: USD 1 - USD 2060 m50 Milk St
76% likes this, based on 316 reviews
Food: Delicatessen, Fast Food
Price Range: USD 3 - USD 22240 m44 Province St
Phone: (617) 357-6861
Ruth's Chris Steak House
71% likes this, based on 312 reviews
Food: American, Steakhouse, Seafood
Price Range: USD 42 - USD 81250 m45 School St
Food: Delicatessen, Diner
Price Range: USD 1 - USD 7120 m85 Arch St
Why book with us?
- Low prices
- Enjoy our best price guarantee and special offers.
- Free cancellations
- Usually cancellations can be made without charge close to your arrival date (check policies).
- Guaranteed room
- You get instant confirmation directly from the hotel's reservation database.