- Comfy bed - Good value at this mid level hotel - Breakfast is provided - Night staff-rude
- Rooms were neatly decorated - Easy valet parking - Great restaurant on the first floor - Food is delicious
- Bar was awesome - Desk clerks amazing - Extremely small bathroom - Room was clean and spacious
- Friendly staff - Large screen television - Decent continental breakfast - Good and free internet - Lack of a pool
- A mile or so from the heart of the french quarter - Rooms are awesome - Balcony was great - Valet parking is expensive
The intimate Clarion Grand Boutique Hotel is a great place in a historic area of New Orleans. This art deco building was refurbished in 1997.
In the heart of New Orleans with direct proximity to Mardi Gras World, Gretna-Jackson Avenue Ferry and Old St. Patrick's Church. The hotel is 4km away from New Orleans city center.
The hotel offers exceptional location close to gardens.
Just 15 minutes from Lakefront airport.
All modern rooms including Deluxe Double Room, Double Room and Standard Double Room are fitted with air conditioning, a refrigerator and a seating area.
The dining options include a free continental breakfast served daily.
Guests can take advantage of a fax, a business center and computers as well as concierge service, room service and tour assistance provided on-site.
Wireless internet is available in public areas and is free of charge
Paid Private parking is possible on site.
Number of rooms 36.
- City center New Orleans - 2.1 mi
- Airports Louis Armstrong New Orleans (MSY) - 11.6 mi
- Restaurants: Copeland's Cheesecake Bistro (Cuisine: American, Dessert) - 200 ft, Trolley Stop Cafe (Cuisine: American, Cajun & Creole) - 400 ft
|Rate this hotel|
|Facilities for people with disabilities||
|Leisure and relaxation facilities||
from 3 pm
until 11 am
|Children and extra beds||
Pets are not allowed
Clarion Grand Boutique Hotel Location
- Current hotel
- Hotels nearby
- Underground stations
- Train stations
- Tourist attractions
- Convention centers
- Food and meals
Hover above the icons to see hotel photo and details.
Click the hotel to go to the main hotel page.
|Monuments and Landmarks|
|Air business related|
|Medical care and Hospitals|
|Food and meals|
Louisiana Children's Museum5000 ft420 Julia Street, New Orleans
Ernest N. Morial Convention Center5100 ft900 Convention Center Blvd., New Orleans
Old St. Patrick's Church5100 ft724 Camp St., New Orleans
The New Orleans Artworks at the New Orleans GlassWorks & Printmaking Studio5200 ft727 Magazine Street, New Orleans
Gretna-Jackson Avenue Ferry5200 ftGretna, LA
Near the hotel
McKenna Museum of African American Art500 ft2003 Carondelet Street, New Orleans
Garden District2300 ftVisitors Center, New Orleans
Lafayette Cemetery3000 ft1400 block of Washington Ave, New Orleans
Magazine Street2800 ft
Warehouse District2800 ftNew Orleans, LA
The National WWII Museum4000 ft945 Magazine Street, New Orleans
Lafayette No. 13000 ft1427 Sixth St, New Orleans
Copeland's Cheesecake Bistro
50% likes this, based on 195 reviews
Cuisine: American, Dessert
Price Range: USD 20 - USD 40200 ft2001 Saint Charles Ave
Trolley Stop Cafe
63% likes this, based on 158 reviews
Cuisine: American, Cajun & Creole
Price Range: USD 6 - USD 11400 ft1923 Saint Charles Ave
76% likes this, based on 31 reviews
Cuisine: Coffee Shop400 ft1907 Saint Charles Ave
le Viet cafe
68% likes this, based on 34 reviews
Cuisine: Vietnamese500 ft2135 St. Charles Ave.
The Melting Pot
84% likes this, based on 23 reviews
Cuisine: American500 ft1820 Saint Charles Ave
Why book with us?
- Low prices
- Enjoy our best price guarantee and special offers.
- Free cancellations
- Usually cancellations can be made without charge close to your arrival date (check policies).
- Guaranteed room
- You get instant confirmation directly from the hotel's reservation database.