- Rooms are quite comfortable - Kitchen was well equipped - Wi-fi included
- Hotel itself was quiet - Next to the metro/tram - Sofa bed was a surprise
- Rooms are spacious - Beds are amazing - Staff were very helpful
- Good location - Basic accommodations - Breakfast is expensive
- Staff is generally friendly - Room is small - No wifi in the room
The impressive 3-star Citadines Toison D'Or Hotel is a great place to stay in Brussels. It was opened in 1996 and is an example of ancient architecture in Brussels.
In the center of Elsene / Ixelles district with panoramic views of Brussels. You can see Place du Jeu de Balle, Notre Dame du Sablon and Place Poelaert only 150m from the hotel.
A palace, museums are set within walking distance.
Louise underground station is only 5 minutes away from the hotel. Just 15 minutes from Brussels airport.
Guests are offered 150 modern hotel rooms well-equipped with a microwave, direct dial phone and Wi-Fi. They also have en suite bathrooms with a toilet, toiletries and towels.
Breakfast is served from 07:00 to 10:00 at the breakfast room.
A buffet breakfast is served at the price of EUR 14 per person per night.
The hotel offers parking, a safe deposit box as well as a business corner, a meeting room and internet access for corporate travelers.
For workouts the fitness center provides stretching, a gym and fitness classes.
Wireless internet is available in public areas and is free of charge
Hotel high-speed internet access is available in the hotel rooms and is free of charge
Public hotel parking is possible on site and the rate is EUR 18 per day.
Number of rooms 154.
- City center Brussels - 1.1 mi
- Airports: Brussels Airport (BRU) - 7.3 mi, Deurne (ANR) - 25.0 mi
- Train stations: Brussel Kapellekerk - 3000 ft, Central Station Brussels - 4300 ft
- Underground stations: Louise - 700 ft, Hotel Des Monnaies - 700 ft
- Bus stop - 700 ft
- Restaurants: .G-EA - 300 ft, La Vigne - 400 ft
- Parks Jardin du Petit Sablon - 2200 ft
|Rate this hotel|
|Facilities for people with disabilities||
|Leisure and relaxation facilities||
from 2 pm
until 12 pm
|Children and extra beds||
Pets are allowed on request
Citadines Toison D'Or Hotel Location
- Current hotel
- Hotels nearby
- Underground stations
- Train stations
- Tourist attractions
- Convention centers
- Food and meals
Hover above the icons to see hotel photo and details.
Click the hotel to go to the main hotel page.
|Places of interest|
Parlamentarium5100 ftRue Wiertz 60, Brussels
Jeanneke Pis5000 ftPrinsengalerij, Brussels
The Bourse (Stock Exchange)5000 ftPalais de la Bourse, Brussels
Scientastic5000 ftBoulevard Anspach, Brussels
Exhibition. Da Vinci - The Genius, brussels5000 ftPlace de la Bourse 1 - 1000, Brussels
Near the hotel
Place Louise500 ftPlace Louise, Brussels
Place Poelaert1200 ftIn front of the Palais de Justice, Brussels
Notre Dame du Sablon2000 ftBrusselsBelgium
Place du Jeu de Balle2000 ftPlace du Jeu de Balle, Brussels
Quartier Marolles2100 ftBrusselsBelgium
Jardin du Petit Sablon2200 ftSquare du Petit Sablon, Brussels
Place du Grand Sablon2400 ftPlace du Grand Sablon, Brussels
62% likes this, based on 35 reviews300 ft24-26 rue Jourdan
Phone: +32 (0)484759294
60% likes this, based on 83 reviews400 ftRue Jourdan 6
Phone: +32 (0)2 538 12 07
66% likes this, based on 49 reviews
Cuisine: French400 ftRue Jourdan 5 1060
61% likes this, based on 68 reviews
Cuisine: Belgian, Fast Food500 ftRue Jean Stas 12
Phone: 02 534 25 02
La Cremerie de la Vache
64% likes this, based on 54 reviews
Cuisine: Dessert600 ft6, Rue Jean Stas
Phone: 02/538 28 18
Why book with us?
- Low prices
- Enjoy our best price guarantee and special offers.
- Free cancellations
- Usually cancellations can be made without charge close to your arrival date (check policies).
- Guaranteed room
- You get instant confirmation directly from the hotel's reservation database.
Hotel Awards 2014BelgianHOTEL AWARDSHighly RecommendedBrussels
According to guest reviews, the hotel has been rated asBest Design Hotels in Belgium