- Bed and comforter were top notch - Breakfast is tasty - Parking is expensive - Id stay here again
- There is free internet access in the lobby - Business center for guests - Staff is completely professional
- Bath body works toiletries - Cofee/tea in room - Excellent bed/linens - Good tv channel selection
- Rooms were nice and clean - 2 blocks from the cta's l train - Shuttle takes hotel guests within a 1 mile radius of the hotel
- Staff were great - Beds were so comfortable - Best pillows ever - Little italy is only about a 10 minute walk
The elegant 3-star Chicago Marriott At Medical District/ Uic is set in the center of Chicago. An example of European architecture, this hotel opened in 1988 and was fully restored in 2009.
Guestrooms offer modern interior and wooden floor.
The traditional restaurant provides light meals.
The hotel offers a buffet breakfast at the price of USD 16 per person per night.
Leisure facilities include a tea room, a golf course. The on-site fitness center features a gym, fitness classes and cardiovascular equipment.
Wireless internet is available in public areas and the rate is USD 13.95 per day
Public hotel parking is possible on site and the rate is USD 31 per day.
Year renovated 2009. Number of rooms 113.
The hotel is ideally located with direct access to Polk subway station. Within easy reach of Museum of Holography,, UIC Pavilion and Smith Museum of Stained Glass Windows.
The vicinity of parks, meadows as well as quick access to stores, golf courses set the hotel apart.
5 minutes by car from Merrill C Meigs (closed) airport.
- City Center - 3.1km
- Airport: Merrill C Meigs (closed) - 5.1km, Midway - 12.1km
- Train Station: Union Station - 2.3km, Ogilvie Transportation Center - 2.4km
- Underground station: LaSalle "L" Station (Blue Line) - 2.9km, LaSalle \"L\" Station (Blue Line) - 2.9km
- Bus stop - 100 m
|Rate this hotel|
from 3 pm
until 12 pm
|Children and extra beds||
Pets are not allowed
|Facilities for people with disabilities||
|Leisure and relaxation facilities||
Chicago Marriott At Medical District/ Uic Location
- Current hotel
- Hotels nearby
- Underground station
- Train Stations
- Attractions for Tourists
- Convention Centers
- Food and meals
Hover above the icons to see hotel photo and details.
Click the hotel to go to the main hotel page.
|Medical care and Hospitals|
Provision Theater1.5km1001 West Roosevelt Road, Chicago
Jane Addams' Hull-House Museum1.6km800 S. Halsted St., Chicago
National Hellenic Museum1.6km333 S. Halsted, Chicago
Old St. Patrick's Church1.9km700 West Adams, Chicago
National Museum of Mexican Art2.0km1852 West 19th Street, Chicago
Near the hotel
UIC Pavilion830 m525 S Racine, Chicago
United Center980 m1901 W. Madison St., Chicago
Museum of Holography,1.4km1134 West Washington Blvd.,, Chicago
The McCormick Bridgehouse & Chicago River Museum1.5km376 N. Michigan Ave, Chicago
Smith Museum of Stained Glass Windows1.5km600 East Grand Avenue, Chicago
62% likes this, based on 21 reviews
Price Range: USD 12 - USD 30470 m1645 W. Jackson
72% likes this, based on 126 reviews
Price Range: USD 33 - USD 42520 m1500 W Taylor St
Phone: (312) 942-1117
65% likes this, based on 53 reviews
Price Range: USD 2 - USD 21510 m1531 W Taylor St
Phone: 312 421-5179
Lemongrass Pan Asian Restaurant
53% likes this, based on 45 reviews500 m1520 W. Taylor St.
Hawkeye's Bar & Grill INC
66% likes this, based on 41 reviews
Price Range: USD 1 - USD 21560 m1458 W Taylor St
Why book with us?
- Low prices
- Enjoy our best price guarantee and special offers.
- Free cancellations
- Usually cancellations can be made without charge close to your arrival date (check policies).
- Guaranteed room
- You get instant confirmation directly from the hotel's reservation database.