- Bathroom was lovely - Rooms were small - Noise level was minimal
- Plenty of restaurants and shops - Front desk is very helpful - Well furnished room
- Needs coffee making facilities in the rooms - Close to metro, rer - Little noisy
- Staff were very friendly - Easy to reach from charles de gaulle - Room was very nice
- Great location and easy to find - Room was excellent - Breakfasts were very good
The Exclusive Hotel Central Saint Germain is situated at the Latin Quarter and the Saint-Germain district. Its nearby attractions include Luxembourg Gardens, River Seine, Saint-Michel, Louvre and the Eiffel Tower, Notre-Dame Cathedral, the Sorbonne and the Pantheon and Sacre Coeur.
This elegant typical Parisian hotel with the interior decorations inspired by Pablo Picasso was fully renovated in 2002.
This 5-storey hotel has 35 rooms, including 4 singles, 28 doubles and 3 suites. They are equipped with the bathrooms, hairdryers, minibars, Wi-FI Intertet access, Flat-screen TVs with international channels and safes.
This completely air-conditioned hotel’s services include 24-hour reception, safe, laundry and room services, daily continental breakfast at the breakfast room.
Number of rooms 35.
- City Center - 500 m
- Airport: Orly - 14.2km, Charles De Gaulle - 23.2km
- Train Station: Jussieu - 800 m, Gare de Lyon - 2.3km
- Underground station: Cluny-La Sorbonne - 100 m, Luxembourg metro - 400 m
A buffet breakfast is served at the price of EUR 12 per person per night.
Wireless internet is available in public areas and is free of charge
Private hotel parking is possible at a location nearby and the rate is EUR 40 per day.
|Facilities for people with disabilities||
from 2 pm
until 07:00-12:00 hours
Pets are allowed on request
Pets are allowed on request
|Children and extra beds||
Other hotels in Paris
Starting from: US$241
Starting from: US$551
Starting from: US$678
Starting from: US$168
Starting from: US$297
Rooms and availability
One Single Bed
Two Single Beds
Central Saint Germain Location
- Current hotel
- Hotels nearby
- Underground Railway Stations
- Train Stations
- Attractions for Tourists
- Convention Centers
- Food and meals
Hover above the icons to see hotel photo and details.
Click the hotel to go to the main hotel page.
|Attractions for Tourists|
|Underground Railway Stations|
Musee d'Orsay1.7km62 Rue de Lille, Paris
Le Marais1.6km3e arrondissement, Paris
Auditorium du Louvre1.5kmEntrance through Pyramid, Paris
Arc de Triomphe du Carrousel1.5km75001 ParisFrance
Montparnasse Cemetery (Cimetiere Montparnasse)1.6km3 bd. Edgar-Quinet, Paris
Near the hotel
Notre Dame Cathedral590 m6 place du Parvis Notre-Dame, Paris
Luxembourg Gardens410 mRue de Vaugirard, Boulevard St. Michel, Rue Auguste-Comte, and Rue Guynemer, Paris
Musee National du Moyen Age-Thermes et Hotel de Cluny120 m6 Place Paul-Painleve, Paris
La Sorbonne120 mParisFrance
Odeon, Theatre de L'Europe290 m1 pl de l'Odeon, Paris
St-Severin330 mRue des Pretres-St-Severin, Paris
Saint Ephrem350 mRue des Carmes, Paris
56% likes this, based on 463 reviews
Food: Belgian, Brasserie
Price Range: USD 1 - USD 15590 m3, rue Racine
Phone: 01 44 32 15 60
52% likes this, based on 293 reviews
Food: French60 m49,rue des Ecoles
Phone: 01 43 54 13 67
57% likes this, based on 16 reviews
Food: French60 m60, rue des Ecoles
Phone: 01 43 54 40 19
57% likes this, based on 451 reviews
Food: French, Brasserie210 m41 rue Monsieur le Prince
Bouillon des Colonies
55% likes this, based on 40 reviews90 m3 rue Racine
Phone: +33 (0)144321564
Why book with us?
- No prepayments
- Pay at the hotel, credit card details are only required to guarantee your booking.
- Low prices
- Enjoy our best price guarantee and special offers.
- Free cancellations
- Usually cancellations can be made without charge close to your arrival date (check policies).
- Guaranteed room
- You get instant confirmation directly from the hotel's reservation database.