- Bathroom was lovely - Rooms were small - Noise level was minimal
- Plenty of restaurants and shops - Front desk is very helpful - Well furnished room
- Needs coffee making facilities in the rooms - Close to metro, rer - Little noisy
- Staff were very friendly - Easy to reach from charles de gaulle - Room was very nice
- Great location and easy to find - Room was excellent - Breakfasts were very good
The Exclusive Hotel Central Saint Germain is situated at the Latin Quarter and the Saint-Germain district. Its nearby attractions include Luxembourg Gardens, River Seine, Saint-Michel, Louvre and the Eiffel Tower, Notre-Dame Cathedral, the Sorbonne and the Pantheon and Sacre Coeur.
This elegant typical Parisian hotel with the interior decorations inspired by Pablo Picasso was fully renovated in 2002.
This 5-storey hotel has 35 rooms, including 4 singles, 28 doubles and 3 suites. They are equipped with the bathrooms, hairdryers, minibars, Wi-FI Intertet access, Flat-screen TVs with international channels and safes.
This completely air-conditioned hotel’s services include 24-hour reception, safe, laundry and room services, daily continental breakfast at the breakfast room.
Number of rooms 35.
- City center Paris - 2000 ft
- Airports: Orly (ORY) - 8.5 mi, Mutiara (LBJ) - 9.4 mi
- Train stations: Jussieu - 3000 ft, Gare Montparnasse - 1.3 mi
- Underground stations: Cluny-La Sorbonne - 700 ft, Luxembourg metro - 1700 ft
- Restaurants: Bouillon Racine (Cuisine: Belgian, Brasserie) - 300 ft, Brasserie Balzar (Cuisine: French) - 200 ft
- Parks: Luxembourg Gardens - 1400 ft, National Park of Port-Cros - 3900 ft
- Beaches Paris Plage - 2000 ft
A buffet breakfast is served at the price of EUR 12 per person per night.
|Rate this hotel|
Wireless internet is available in public areas and is free of charge
Public hotel parking is possible at a location nearby and the rate is EUR 40 per day.
|Facilities for people with disabilities||
from 2 pm
until 12 pm
|Children and extra beds||
Pets are allowed on request
Central Saint Germain Location
- Current hotel
- Hotels nearby
- Underground stations
- Train stations
- Tourist attractions
- Convention centers
- Food and meals
Hover above the icons to see hotel photo and details.
Click the hotel to go to the main hotel page.
|Places of interest|
|Monuments and Landmarks|
Musee d'Orsay1.1 mi62 Rue de Lille, Paris
Le Marais1.0 mi3e arrondissement, Paris
Auditorium du Louvre5000 ftEntrance through Pyramid, Paris
Arc de Triomphe du Carrousel5100 ft75001 ParisFrance
Montparnasse Cemetery (Cimetiere Montparnasse)5100 ft3 bd. Edgar-Quinet, Paris
Near the hotel
Notre Dame Cathedral2000 ft6 place du Parvis Notre-Dame, Paris
Musee National du Moyen Age-Thermes et Hotel de Cluny400 ft6 Place Paul-Painleve, Paris
La Sorbonne400 ftParisFrance
Luxembourg Gardens1400 ftRue de Vaugirard, Boulevard St. Michel, Rue Auguste-Comte, and Rue Guynemer, Paris
Odeon, Theatre de L'Europe1000 ft1 pl de l'Odeon, Paris
St-Severin1100 ftRue des Pretres-St-Severin, Paris
Saint Ephrem1200 ftRue des Carmes, Paris
56% likes this, based on 463 reviews
Cuisine: Belgian, Brasserie
Price Range: USD 1 - USD 155300 ft3, rue Racine
Phone: 01 44 32 15 60
52% likes this, based on 293 reviews
Cuisine: French200 ft49,rue des Ecoles
Phone: 01 43 54 13 67
57% likes this, based on 16 reviews
Cuisine: French200 ft60, rue des Ecoles
Phone: 01 43 54 40 19
57% likes this, based on 451 reviews
Cuisine: French, Brasserie700 ft41 rue Monsieur le Prince
Bouillon des Colonies
55% likes this, based on 40 reviews300 ft3 rue Racine
Phone: +33 (0)144321564
Why book with us?
- Low prices
- Enjoy our best price guarantee and special offers.
- Free cancellations
- Usually cancellations can be made without charge close to your arrival date (check policies).
- Guaranteed room
- You get instant confirmation directly from the hotel's reservation database.
Hotel Awards 2014FrenchHOTEL AWARDSHighly RecommendedParis
According to guest reviews, the hotel has been rated asHotels Recommended by Guests in France