- Pleasant staff - Room a little small - Mini bar adequate
- Excellent customer service - Excellent location - Fantastic views
- Room was quite comfortable - Staff were extremely efficient - Breakfast buffet was abundant
- Bed great - Upgraded bathroom amenities - Room was a little dusty
- Room is very spacious - King size bed - Bathroom is spacious
The pleasant 4-star Celestine Hotel is set in the business district of Tokyo. The hotel opened in 2002 and since then remains an example of European architecture in Tokyo.
Guests are offered 240 elegant hotel rooms well-equipped with high ceiling, trouser press and direct dial phone. They provide bathrooms with a shower, bathrobes and a bathtub.
A comprehensive breakfast is served daily. Exclusive drinks are offered in the English bar.
The hotel offers a buffet breakfast at the price of JPY 2000 per person per night.
A lift, a tour desk and parking as well as newspapers, internet access and computers are available on-site.
Guests will benefit from barbeque grills, a courtyard and a library.
Hotel high-speed internet access is available in the hotel rooms and is free of charge
Wireless internet is available in the hotel rooms and is free of charge
Private hotel parking is possible on site and the rate is JPY 1500 per day.
Year renovated 2007. Number of rooms 243.
Facing The Tsukiji Market, Roppongi Hills and Sengakuji Temple the hotel is located in the center of Tokyo. A 5-minute walk will take you to Tokyo Tower, Shiba Park and Zojoji Temple.
The hotel is set next to a palace, a tower and a temple.
A 10-minute walk will take you to Daimon Metro subway station.
- City Center - 6.7km
- Train Station: Shinkansen Shinagawa Station - 2.4km, Osaki Station - 4.0km
- Underground station: Daimon Metro Station - 800 m, Kamiyacho Station - 1.3km
|Facilities for people with disabilities||
from 2 pm
until 11 am
Pets are not allowed
|Children and extra beds||
Other hotels in Tokyo
Starting from: US$628
Starting from: US$943
Starting from: US$137
Starting from: US$144
Starting from: US$163
Rooms and availability
1 King and 1 Double
Double Bed or King Size Bed
Double Bed or King Size Bed
- Current hotel
- Hotels nearby
- Underground Railway Stations
- Train Stations
- Attractions for Tourists
- Convention Centers
- Food and meals
Hover above the icons to see hotel photo and details.
Click the hotel to go to the main hotel page.
|Attractions for Tourists|
|Underground Railway Stations|
Atago Shrine1.5km1-5-3 Shiba, Atago-machi, Minato
Hama Rikyu Gardens1.7km1-1 Hamarikyu Teien, Chuo
International House of Japan1.6km5-11-16 Roppongi, Minato
Sen-oku Hakukokan Tokyo Branch1.7km1-5-1 Roppongi, Minato
Sengakuji Temple1.8km2 Takanawa, Minato
Near the hotel
Satsuma Remains of Old Samurai Residences440 m5-33-8 Shiba, Minato
Tokyo Tower900 m4-2-8 Shiba-koen, Minato
Keio University630 m2-15-45 Mita, Minato
Zojoji Temple710 m4-7-35 Shibakoen, Minato
Shiba Park720 m
Tokyo Tower Wax Museum910 m4-2-8 Shibakoen, Minato
Seaside top930 m2-4-1 Hamamatsucho, Minato
63% likes this, based on 35 reviews
Food: Continental50 m3-23-1 Shiba
Phone: +81 3-5441-4111
Gokanmanzoku350 m5-16-9 Shiba
Phone: +81 3-5730-3399
61% likes this, based on 19 reviews
Price Range: USD 8 - USD 10380 m5-16-14 Shiba
Phone: +81 3-3452-5883
62% likes this, based on 23 reviews
Price Range: USD 8 - USD 10400 m5-22-8 Shiba
Phone: +81 3-3798-3808
Price Range: USD 9 - USD 11410 mShiba
Phone: +81 3-5418-8650
Why book with us?
- No prepayments
- Pay at the hotel, credit card details are only required to guarantee your booking.
- Low prices
- Enjoy our best price guarantee and special offers.
- Free cancellations
- Usually cancellations can be made without charge close to your arrival date (check policies).
- Guaranteed room
- You get instant confirmation directly from the hotel's reservation database.