- Pleasant staff - Room a little small - Mini bar adequate
- Excellent customer service - Excellent location - Fantastic views
- Room was quite comfortable - Staff were extremely efficient - Breakfast buffet was abundant
- Bed great - Upgraded bathroom amenities - Room was a little dusty
- Room is very spacious - King size bed - Bathroom is spacious
Well located by Daimon Metro station, Celestine features a lift, a tour desk and parking. Built in 2002, the hotel is a unique combination of European architecture and modern facilities.
All 240 elegant rooms at Celestine provide high ceiling, large windows and a flat-screen TV. Rooms are furnished with sophisticated wooden furniture.
The lounge restaurant provides light meals. Exclusive drinks are offered in the English bar.
The hotel offers a buffet breakfast at the price of JPY 2000 per person per night.
Guests of Celestine are welcome to make use of newspapers, internet access and computers.
Guests will benefit from barbeque grills, a patio and a courtyard.
Hotel high-speed internet access is available in the hotel rooms and is free of charge
Wireless internet is available in the hotel rooms and is free of charge
Private hotel parking is possible on site and the rate is JPY 1500 per day.
Year renovated 2007. Number of rooms 243.
The hotel’s great location offers quick access to The Tsukiji Market, Roppongi Hills and Sengakuji Temple. Just 7km from the center of Tokyo known for Tokyo Tower, Shiba Park and Zojoji Temple.
Enclosed by museums, a tower and a temple, the hotel offers panoramic views over the city.
- City Center - 6.8km
- Airport: Haneda - 11.4km, Atsugi NAS - 34.8km
- Train Station: Shinkansen Shinagawa Station - 2.5km, Tokyo Station - 3.8km
- Underground station: Daimon Metro Station - 900 m, Kamiyacho Station - 1.4km
|Facilities for people with disabilities||
from 2 pm
until 11 am
Pets are not allowed
|Children and extra beds||
Two Single Beds or Double Bed
One Single Bed
- Current hotel
- Hotels nearby
- Underground Railway Stations
- Train Stations
- Attractions for Tourists
- Convention Centers
- Food and meals
Hover above the icons to see hotel photo and details.
Click the hotel to go to the main hotel page.
|Attractions for Tourists|
|Underground Railway Stations|
Atago Shrine1.5km1-5-3 Shiba, Atago-machi, Minato
Hama Rikyu Gardens1.7km1-1 Hamarikyu Teien, Chuo
International House of Japan1.6km5-11-16 Roppongi, Minato
Sen-oku Hakukokan Tokyo Branch1.7km1-5-1 Roppongi, Minato
Sengakuji Temple1.8km2 Takanawa, Minato
Near the hotel
Satsuma Remains of Old Samurai Residences440 m5-33-8 Shiba, Minato
Tokyo Tower900 m4-2-8 Shiba-koen, Minato
Keio University630 m2-15-45 Mita, Minato
Zojoji Temple710 m4-7-35 Shibakoen, Minato
Shiba Park720 m
Tokyo Tower Wax Museum910 m4-2-8 Shibakoen, Minato
Seaside top930 m2-4-1 Hamamatsucho, Minato
63% likes this, based on 35 reviews
Food: Continental50 m3-23-1 Shiba
Phone: +81 3-5441-4111
Gokanmanzoku350 m5-16-9 Shiba
Phone: +81 3-5730-3399
61% likes this, based on 19 reviews
Price Range: USD 8 - USD 10380 m5-16-14 Shiba
Phone: +81 3-3452-5883
62% likes this, based on 23 reviews
Price Range: USD 8 - USD 10400 m5-22-8 Shiba
Phone: +81 3-3798-3808
Price Range: USD 9 - USD 11410 mShiba
Phone: +81 3-5418-8650
Why book with us?
- Low prices
- Enjoy our best price guarantee and special offers.
- Free cancellations
- Usually cancellations can be made without charge close to your arrival date (check policies).
- Guaranteed room
- You get instant confirmation directly from the hotel's reservation database.
Hotel Awards 2014JapaneseHOTEL AWARDSHighly RecommendedTokyo
According to guest reviews, the hotel has been rated asBest Luxury Hotels in Japan