- Decor is classic new mexican - Complimentary toiletries and snacks - Casita was absolutely beautiful
- Within walking distance to old town - Accomodations were like home - Super place - Wifi is free
- Grounds are charming - Computer at the front desk you can use - Newspapers in the breakfast room
- Easy to find from the airport - Rooms were spacious - Plenty of parking on the grounds
- Beautiful gardens - New mexico hospitality - Staff is alway attentive - Breakfast was great - Great value
Casas De Suenos Old Town Historic Hotel is a 3-star family guesthouse, located within the beach. The building was renovated in 2007.
A free breakfast is offered in the sunny dining room.
The hotel Casas De Suenos Old Town Historic provides visitors with a free american breakfast.
Wireless internet is available in public areas and is free of charge
Free Public hotel parking is possible on site.
Year renovated 2007. Number of rooms 21.
The hotel is located in the downtown district of Albuquerque, in the proximity of Indian Pueblo Cultural Center, New Mexico Steam Locomotive and Railroad Historical Society and Holocaust & Intolerance Museum of New Mexico. 30 minutes away from Albuquerque city center.
The hotel boasts close proximity to a zoo and an aquarium.
Just 10 minutes from Albuquerque International airport.
- City Center - 1.3mi
- Airport Albuquerque International - 5.1mi
from 11 am
until 3 pm
Pets are not allowed
|Children and extra beds||
Other hotels in Albuquerque
Starting from: US$68
Starting from: US$179
Starting from: US$49
Starting from: US$172
Starting from: US$95
Rooms and availability
Queen Size Bed
Two Queen Size Beds
Queen Size Bed
King Size Bed
Casas De Suenos Old Town Historic Hotel Location
- Current hotel
- Hotels nearby
- Underground Railway Stations
- Train Stations
- Attractions for Tourists
- Convention Centers
- Food and meals
Hover above the icons to see hotel photo and details.
Click the hotel to go to the main hotel page.
|Attractions for Tourists|
|Arboretum, green spaces, zoos|
|Medical care and Hospitals|
Downtown Books1.0mi109 8th St SW, Albuquerque
Holocaust & Intolerance Museum of New Mexico1.1mi616 Central Avenue SW, Albuquerque
Rio Grande Zoo1.2mi903 Tenth St SW, Albuquerque
New Mexico Steam Locomotive and Railroad Historical Society1.2mi1833 8th Street NW, Albuquerque
KiMo Theatre1.2mi423 Central Avenue Northwest, Albuquerque
Near the hotel
Old Town Albuquerque400ydAlbuquerque, NM 87104
Turquoise Museum300yd2107 Central Avenue NW, Albuquerque
American International Rattlesnake Museum400yd202 San Felipe NW, Albuquerque
Albuquerque Little Theatre400yd224 San Pasquale Ave. SW, Albuquerque
San Felipe de Neri Church400yd2005 North Plaza, Albuquerque
Hispaniae - Old Town600yd410 Romero St. NW, Albuquerque
Albuquerque Museum700yd2000 Mountain Road NW, Albuquerque
Teriyaki Chicken Bowl
71% likes this, based on 39 reviews
Food: Japanese300yd2129 Central Ave NW
82% likes this, based on 172 reviews
Food: French, International, Spanish
Price Range: USD 25 - USD 100300yd112 Romero St NW
Old Town Pizza Parlor
73% likes this, based on 84 reviews
Food: Italian300yd108 Rio Grand Blvd. NW
Phone: 505 999 1949
Cheese & Coffee
81% likes this, based on 7 reviews
Food: Delicatessen, Vegetarian, Sandwiches, Soups
Price Range: USD 8 - USD 10300yd119 San Pasquale Ave SW
Phone: (505) 242-0326
Church Street Cafe
73% likes this, based on 633 reviews
Food: American, Mexican
Price Range: USD 0 - USD 14500yd2111 Church St NW
Why book with us?
- No prepayments
- Pay at the hotel, credit card details are only required to guarantee your booking.
- Low prices
- Enjoy our best price guarantee and special offers.
- Free cancellations
- Usually cancellations can be made without charge close to your arrival date (check policies).
- Guaranteed room
- You get instant confirmation directly from the hotel's reservation database.