- Room was reasonable size - Beds are comfortable - Very artistic neighborhood
- Fabulous old charm with modernization - Great location - Fabulous views
- Room small - No a/c and very hot - Staff were wonderful
- Reception staff were friendly - 9th floor roof terrace - Panoramic view of the city
- Rooms were fine - Noisy club opposite - Breakfast was pretty standard
The 3-star Inter Carlton’s Hotel is set in the centre of Paris, close to such attractions as the Moulin Rouge, Sacre Coeur and the Place du Tertre with its lively artistic scene.
A total of 111 modern and air-conditioned guestrooms are equipped with all the modern necessities, including cable television, private bathroom, television, WiFi, mini bar, safe and a hairdryer. All rooms feature facilities for guests with limited mobility.
You can enjoy the breathtaking view on the Sacre Coeur ans Eiffel Tower from the terrace or courtyard garden.
Business guests are welcome to make a use of superb and fully-equipped meeting facilities. Among other hotel’s amenities are on-site bar and a restaurant with really magnificent menu.
Its excellent public transport links and the multitude of services that are available close by make this an ideal residence for people on business and holiday makers.
The staff at the hotel speaks English, Deutch, Spanish, Italiano.
Number of rooms 108.
- City Center - 3.0km
- Airport: Le Bourget - 9.8km, Orly - 17.5km
- Train Station: Gare Saint Lazare - 1.4km, Gare de l'Est - 1.5km
- Underground station: Anvers (Sacré-Coeur) - 300 m, Pigalle - 300 m
|Facilities for people with disabilities||
from 12 pm
until 12 pm
Rooms and availability
Comfortable room has a practical work desk and a contemporary bathroom.
Spacious room offers a work area, a sleeping area and a small rest area. Bathroom has all modern amenities.
Spacious room offers a work area, a sleeping area and a cozy sitting area. Bathroom has all modern amenities.
Carlton'S Hotel Location
- Current hotel
- Hotels nearby
- Underground Railway Stations
- Train Stations
- Attractions for Tourists
- Convention Centers
- Food and meals
Hover above the icons to see hotel photo and details.
Click the hotel to go to the main hotel page.
|Attractions for Tourists|
|Underground Railway Stations|
Chapelle Expiatoire1.6km29, rue Pasquier, Paris
Musee du Louvre2.4km99 rue de Rivoli, Paris
Rue de la Paix1.6kmParisFrance
Near the hotel
La Cigale/La Boule Noire60 m120 bd de Rochechouart, Paris
Place Pigalle290 m9 Arrondissement, Paris
Le Mur des Je t'aime330 mSquare Jehan Rictus, Paris
Place des Abbesses350 mParisFrance
Melting Pot Comedy Night350 m38 Boulevard Bonne Nouvelle, Paris
Halle St-Pierre390 m2 rue Ronsard, Paris
72% likes this, based on 519 reviews
Food: Dessert, Creperie, Diner
Price Range: USD 13 - USD 21260 m15 rue des Trois Freres
Phone: 01 42 23 31 34
Le Bon Bock
68% likes this, based on 119 reviews
Food: French100 m2, rue Dancourt
Cafe La Cigale
62% likes this, based on 16 reviews80 m124 boulevard Rochechouart
Phone: +33 (0)155791010
La Table des Anges
72% likes this, based on 98 reviews
Food: French, Bistro, Gastropub
Price Range: USD 19 - USD 45130 m66 rue des Martyrs
Phone: +33 (0)155322489
64% likes this, based on 33 reviews100 m2 Rue Martyrs
Why book with us?
- Low prices
- Enjoy our best price guarantee and special offers.
- Free cancellations
- Usually cancellations can be made without charge close to your arrival date (check policies).
- Guaranteed room
- You get instant confirmation directly from the hotel's reservation database.