The hotel Cape Superior Inn provides good lodging in Duluth. The hotel was built in 1970 and renovated in 2010.
Year renovated 2010. Number of rooms 15.
Major Duluth attractions, such as Glensheen Estate, Hawk Ridge Bird Observatory and Tom's Historic Logging Camp are located nearby. Steps away from such Duluth attractions as Leif Erickson Park & Rose Garden, Bob Dylan Way and Minnesota's North Shore Scenic Drive.
from 3 pm
until 11 am
Rooms and availability
Cape Superior Inn Location
- Current hotel
- Hotels nearby
- Underground Railway Stations
- Train Stations
- Attractions for Tourists
- Convention Centers
- Food and meals
Hover above the icons to see hotel photo and details.
Click the hotel to go to the main hotel page.
Why book with us?
- No prepayments
- Pay at the hotel, credit card details are only required to guarantee your booking.
- Low prices
- Enjoy our best price guarantee and special offers.
- Free cancellations
- Usually cancellations can be made without charge close to your arrival date (check policies).
- Guaranteed room
- You get instant confirmation directly from the hotel's reservation database.