The hotel Cape Superior Inn provides good lodging in Duluth. The hotel was built in 1970 and renovated in 2010.
Year renovated 2010. Number of rooms 15.
Major Duluth attractions, such as Glensheen Estate, Hawk Ridge Bird Observatory and Tom's Historic Logging Camp are located nearby. Steps away from such Duluth attractions as Leif Erickson Park & Rose Garden, Bob Dylan Way and Minnesota's North Shore Scenic Drive.
A short drive from Duluth International airport.
- City Center - 17.6km
- Airport: Duluth International - 21.5km, Richard I Bong Arpt - 25.4km
- Bus stop - 11.2km
from 3 pm
until 11 am
Rooms and availability
Cape Superior Inn Location
- Current hotel
- Hotels nearby
- Underground Railway Stations
- Train Stations
- Attractions for Tourists
- Convention Centers
- Food and meals
Hover above the icons to see hotel photo and details.
Click the hotel to go to the main hotel page.
Tom's Historic Logging Camp8.5km5797 North Shore Drive, Duluth
Minnesota's North Shore Scenic Drive8.7kmDuluth, MN
Hawk Ridge Bird Observatory10.4kmSkyline Parkway, Duluth
Glensheen Estate12.8km3300 London Road, Duluth
Duluth Glides15.6km1328 E 1st. St, Duluth
Why book with us?
- Low prices
- Enjoy our best price guarantee and special offers.
- Free cancellations
- Usually cancellations can be made without charge close to your arrival date (check policies).
- Guaranteed room
- You get instant confirmation directly from the hotel's reservation database.