- Two stops from the colosseum - Bathroom is modern - Beds were comfy
- Good restaurants around - Old fashioned elevator - Great room for the price
- Hotel was clean - Very old building - Breakfast is simple but nice - Wifi available
- Clean room with ac - Friendly staff - Tv had 0 english channels - Excellent value
- Good location for train station - Rooms were really old - Not a safe place
The Hotel California is a comfortable accommodation in the center of Rome.
Being close to the Termini Railway Station the Hotel California is well connected to the public transport network. Due to its unique location, the venue is just in a few minutes to the historical sites and monuments. There is also a public car park just 50 meters away from the hotel location.
The 7-storey hotel is housed in a remarkable building that dates back to 1920.
The best just got better with the renovation in 2003 though which the hotel have been put. Now the accommodation is of a modern style and offers all comforts.
All the 45 rooms of the property include private bathrooms, centralized air-conditioning, radio and TV facilities, safety deposit box, telephone and a bar.
Comfort and an elegant atmosphere with functional areas provide an ideal solution for travelers that come to the eternal city for business or leisure.
Number of rooms 45.
- City center Rome - 3300 ft
- Airports: Ciampino (CIA) - 8.1 mi, Leonardo da Vinci International (Fiumicino) (FCO) - 14.4 mi
- Train stations: Roma Termini - 2700 ft, Roma Tiburtina - 1.7 mi
- Underground stations: Vittorio Emanuele - 400 ft, Manzoni - 2300 ft
- Restaurants: Trattoria Vecchia Roma (Cuisine: Italian) - 700 ft, Miky Bar (Cuisine: Café, Sandwiches) - 200 ft
- Parks: Parco di Colle Oppio - 2100 ft, Parco Nazionale Cinque Terre - 2100 ft
- Beaches Stabilimento La Cannuccia - 3600 ft
The hotel California provides visitors with a free buffet breakfast.
|Rate this hotel|
Wireless internet is available in public areas and is free of charge
Paid Public parking is possible at a location nearby.
|Leisure and relaxation facilities||
from 12 pm
until 12 pm
|Children and extra beds||
Pets are allowed on request
- Current hotel
- Hotels nearby
- Underground stations
- Train stations
- Tourist attractions
- Convention centers
- Food and meals
Hover above the icons to see hotel photo and details.
Click the hotel to go to the main hotel page.
|Places of interest|
|Monuments and Landmarks|
Trevi Fountain (Fontana di Trevi)1.1 miPiazza di Trevi, Rome
Pantheon1.4 miPiazza della Rotonda, Rome
Stadium of Domitian5000 ftRomeItaly
Caesar's Grave5000 ftRomeItaly
Temple of Castor and Pollux5100 ftRomeItaly
Near the hotel
Colosseum3500 ftPiazza del Colosseo, Rome
Piazza Vittorio Emanuele II300 ftRomeItaly
Museo Nazionale d'Arte Orientale 'Giuseppe Tucci'1000 ftVia Merulana 248, Rome
Teatro Brancaccio1000 ftVia Merulana 244, Rome
Basilica di Santa Maria Maggiore1600 ftPiazza di Santa Maria Maggiore, Rome
Teatro Ambra Jovinelli1200 ftVia Guglielmo Pepe 43, Rome
Santa Prassede1400 ftVia di Santa Prassede 9/a, Rome
Trattoria Vecchia Roma
80% likes this, based on 856 reviews
Cuisine: Italian700 ftVia Ferruccio, 12
72% likes this, based on 5 reviews
Cuisine: Café, Sandwiches200 ftVia Mamiani 29
Indian Kabir Fast Food
64% likes this, based on 89 reviews
Cuisine: Indian, Vegetarian300 ftVia Mamiani, 11
Trattoria Antica Hostaria da Angelino
75% likes this, based on 525 reviews
Price Range: USD 20 - USD 47700 ftVia Machiavelli, 64
Cuisine: Chinese400 ftpiazza vittorio emanuele II, 131
Why book with us?
- Low prices
- Enjoy our best price guarantee and special offers.
- Free cancellations
- Usually cancellations can be made without charge close to your arrival date (check policies).
- Guaranteed room
- You get instant confirmation directly from the hotel's reservation database.
Hotel Awards 2014ItalianHOTEL AWARDSRecommendedRome
According to guest reviews, the hotel has been rated asBest 3 Star Hotels in Italy