- Parking was free - Free wifi - Lots of closet space - Comfortable bed - great sleeping
- Floor that had stains - Very old fixtures - Great food at a great place - Bar was fantastic
- Very spacious rooms - Private balcony - View of downtown denver - Free hotel shuttle
- Old apartment building - Beds were very comfortable - Ceilings are very low - Allows pets
- Staff courteous, polite - Shuttle service from the hotel was a great idea - Rooms are huge
The charming 3-star Burnsley All Suite Hotel offers quick access to Denver Botanic Gardens, Colorado Symphony Orchestra and Landmark's Mayan Theatre. Since 1965, it has been a prominent hotel in the center of Denver.
The hotel rooms are luxurious, all of them come with air conditioning, a work area and a private balcony. The spacious hotel rooms feature mountain views.
In the morning a hot hot buffet is served. Guests can unwind in the lounge restaurant, which serves delicious American cuisine. The relaxing bar serves a selection of wines.
Guests will benefit from live entertainment and a seasonal outdoor pool.
Hotel modem internet access is available in the hotel rooms
and is free of charge
Free Public hotel parking is possible on site.
Number of floors 15. Number of rooms 80.
The hotel is 550m away from CELL - The Counterterrorism Education Learning Lab, Denver Art Museum and Colorado Ballet.
Just 35 minutes from Denver International airport.
- City Center - 800yd
- Airport: Denver International - 18.7mi, Municipal - 24.8mi
- Bus stop - 200yd
|Facilities for people with disabilities||
from 3 pm
until 12 pm
Pets are allowed on request
|Children and extra beds||
Other hotels in Denver
Starting from: US$90
Starting from: US$125
Starting from: US$206
Starting from: US$270
Starting from: US$170
Rooms and availability
King Size Bed - 700 sq. feet
Two Queen Size Beds - 520 sq. feet
King Size Bed - 700 sq. feet
Burnsley Hotel Denver Location
- Current hotel
- Hotels nearby
- Underground Railway Stations
- Train Stations
- Attractions for Tourists
- Convention Centers
- Food and meals
Hover above the icons to see hotel photo and details.
Click the hotel to go to the main hotel page.
|Attractions for Tourists|
|Medical care and Hospitals|
Colorado Convention Center1800yd700 14th Street, Denver
Landmark's Mayan Theatre1800yd110 Broadway, Denver
Opera Colorado1.1mi14th and Curtis Street at the Denver Performing Arts Complex, Denver
Colorado Symphony Orchestra1.1mi1000 14th Street, #15, Denver
Denver Botanic Gardens1.2mi1005 York Street, Denver
Near the hotel
History Colorado Center600yd1200 Broadway, Denver
Molly Brown House Museum700yd1340 Pennsylvania Street, Denver
Colorado Ballet600yd1278 Lincoln St, Denver
CELL - The Counterterrorism Education Learning Lab700yd99 W. 12th Ave., Denver
Kirkland Museum of Fine & Decorative Art700yd1311 Pearl St, Denver
Denver Art Museum900yd13th Avenue between Broadway and Bannock Streets, Denver
Denver Public Library800yd10 West 14th Parkway, Denver
Burnsley Restaurant and Lounge
75% likes this, based on 44 reviews
Price Range: USD 20 - USD 30100yd1000 Grant St.
Melita's Greek Cafe and Market
60% likes this, based on 45 reviews
Food: American, Mediterranean, Greek300yd1035 Lincoln St
Dazzle Restaurant & Lounge
72% likes this, based on 88 reviews
Food: American, Contemporary
Price Range: USD 32 - USD 42400yd930 Lincoln St
Phone: (303) 839-5100
57% likes this, based on 26 reviews
Price Range: USD 30 - USD 30400yd975 Lincoln St
85% likes this, based on 23 reviews
Price Range: USD 30 - USD 30400yd955 D Lincoln Street
Why book with us?
- No prepayments
- Pay at the hotel, credit card details are only required to guarantee your booking.
- Low prices
- Enjoy our best price guarantee and special offers.
- Free cancellations
- Usually cancellations can be made without charge close to your arrival date (check policies).
- Guaranteed room
- You get instant confirmation directly from the hotel's reservation database.