- Parking was free - Free wifi - Lots of closet space - Comfortable bed - great sleeping
- Floor that had stains - Very old fixtures - Great food at a great place - Bar was fantastic
- Very spacious rooms - Private balcony - View of downtown denver - Free hotel shuttle
- Old apartment building - Beds were very comfortable - Ceilings are very low - Allows pets
- Staff courteous, polite - Shuttle service from the hotel was a great idea - Rooms are huge
Opposite to Denver Botanic Gardens, Colorado Symphony Orchestra and Landmark's Mayan Theatre, the charming Burnsley All Suite Hotel offers live entertainment, a seasonal outdoor pool. Since 1965, it has been a prominent hotel in the center of Denver.
There are 80 luxurious rooms that come with modern amenities such as a balcony, a dining area and a kitchen.
A hot breakfast is served daily. Guests can unwind in the lounge restaurant, which serves delicious American cuisine. The relaxing bar serves a selection of wines.
Hotel modem internet access is available in the hotel rooms and is free of charge
Free Public hotel parking is possible on site.
Number of floors 15. Number of rooms 80.
Colorado Ballet, Denver Art Museum and History Colorado Center are located just 500m from the hotel.
Just 25 minutes from Arapahoe Co airport.
- City Center - 800 m
- Airport: Arapahoe Co - 21.4km, Jeffco - 22.8km
- Bus stop - 100 m
from 3 pm
until 12 pm
|Children and extra beds||
Pets are allowed on request
|Facilities for people with disabilities||
|Leisure and relaxation facilities||
King Size Bed - 65m2
Two Queen Size Beds - 48m2
King Size Bed - 65m2
Burnsley All Suite Hotel Location
- Current hotel
- Hotels nearby
- Underground Railway Stations
- Train Stations
- Attractions for Tourists
- Convention Centers
- Food and meals
Hover above the icons to see hotel photo and details.
Click the hotel to go to the main hotel page.
|Attractions for Tourists|
|Medical care and Hospitals|
Colorado Convention Center1.6km700 14th Street, Denver
Landmark's Mayan Theatre1.6km110 Broadway, Denver
Opera Colorado1.8km14th and Curtis Street at the Denver Performing Arts Complex, Denver
Colorado Symphony Orchestra1.8km1000 14th Street, #15, Denver
Denver Botanic Gardens2.0km1005 York Street, Denver
Near the hotel
History Colorado Center490 m1200 Broadway, Denver
Molly Brown House Museum590 m1340 Pennsylvania Street, Denver
Colorado Ballet540 m1278 Lincoln St, Denver
CELL - The Counterterrorism Education Learning Lab570 m99 W. 12th Ave., Denver
Kirkland Museum of Fine & Decorative Art600 m1311 Pearl St, Denver
Denver Art Museum800 m13th Avenue between Broadway and Bannock Streets, Denver
Denver Public Library690 m10 West 14th Parkway, Denver
Burnsley Restaurant and Lounge
75% likes this, based on 44 reviews
Price Range: USD 20 - USD 3030 m1000 Grant St.
Melita's Greek Cafe and Market
60% likes this, based on 45 reviews
Food: American, Mediterranean, Greek260 m1035 Lincoln St
Dazzle Restaurant & Lounge
72% likes this, based on 88 reviews
Food: American, Contemporary
Price Range: USD 32 - USD 42300 m930 Lincoln St
Phone: (303) 839-5100
57% likes this, based on 26 reviews
Price Range: USD 30 - USD 30280 m975 Lincoln St
85% likes this, based on 23 reviews
Price Range: USD 30 - USD 30280 m955 D Lincoln Street
Why book with us?
- Low prices
- Enjoy our best price guarantee and special offers.
- Free cancellations
- Usually cancellations can be made without charge close to your arrival date (check policies).
- Guaranteed room
- You get instant confirmation directly from the hotel's reservation database.