- Very comfortable bed - Tea and coffee making facilities - Bathroom was spotless
- Great for families - No a/c - Metro nearby - Many shops
- Around the corner from the louvre - With a bath and shower - Staff were friendly
- Close to the tuilleries gardens - Staff were always gracious - Hot/cold food
- Great location - Room was alittle small - Plenty of varity for breakfast
The Hotel Burgundy is an advanced facility for those who like to stay in Paris in comfort and warmth. The hotel was renovated to provide modern, stylish accommodation and feature great comfort as well as remarkable beauty. The hotel itself was built in 1857 and has 7-floors.
Being situated in such a beneficial way, the Hotel Burgundy offers you easy access to the most strategic points of the city of Rome.
Feel free to tour every single facility that our accommodation has to provide.
The Baudelaire hotel bar is nicely decorated in a club style and is perfect for relaxing and enjoying your time. Note an amazing fresco on the ceiling that features an incredible creation by famous Marco Del Re, it illustrates the poems of Les Fleurs de Mal.
The Hotel Burgundy offers 51 tastefully furnished rooms and 8 suites containing many if not all modern conveniences including all possible conveniences as well as beautiful pieces of art. The luxurious bathrooms feature light stone: black marble and chromium-plated taps.
Staying at our venue will make you feel at home while being away.
Year renovated 2010. Number of rooms 89.
- City center Paris - 1.4 mi
- Airports: Mutiara (LBJ) - 8.8 mi, Orly (ORY) - 9.9 mi
- Train stations: Gare Saint Lazare - 2300 ft, Gare de l'Est - 1.6 mi
- Underground stations: Madeleine - 700 ft, Opéra Metro - 2000 ft
- Restaurants: Vin Chai Moi (Cuisine: French) - 100 ft, Goumard (Cuisine: French, Seafood) - 200 ft
- Parks National Park of Port-Cros - 4700 ft
You can start your day with a continental breakfast, which costs EUR 30 per person per night. A buffet breakfast is served at the price of EUR 38 per person per night.
|Rate this hotel|
Wireless internet is available in public areas and is free of charge
Private hotel parking is possible at a location nearby and the rate is EUR 45 per day.
|Facilities for people with disabilities||
|Leisure and relaxation facilities||
from 3 pm
until 12 pm
|Children and extra beds||
Pets are allowed on request
- Current hotel
- Hotels nearby
- Underground stations
- Train stations
- Tourist attractions
- Convention centers
- Food and meals
Hover above the icons to see hotel photo and details.
Click the hotel to go to the main hotel page.
|Places of interest|
|Medical care and Hospitals|
Musee Rodin5200 ft79 rue de Varenne, Paris
St-Eustache5000 ft2 rue du Jour, Paris
Musee Maillol5000 ft61 rue de Grenelle, Paris
Theatre Fontaine5100 ft10 rue Pierre Fontaine, Paris
Folies-Bergere5100 ft32 rue Richer, Paris
Near the hotel
Eglise Notre-Dame de l'Assomption400 ft263 Rue Saint-Honore, Paris
La Madeleine500 ftPlace de la Madeleine, Paris
Eglise de la Madeleine500 ft1 place de la Concorde, Paris
Place de la Madeleine700 ftParisFrance
Pinacotheque de Paris800 ft28, Place Madeleine, Paris
Musee Art Nouveau "Collection 1900" - Maxim's900 ft3 rue Royale, Paris
L'Olympia900 ft28 boulevard des Capucines, Paris
Vin Chai Moi
72% likes this, based on 63 reviews
Cuisine: French100 ft18 Rue Duphot
57% likes this, based on 198 reviews
Cuisine: French, Seafood200 ft9,rue Duphot
Phone: 01 42 60 36 07
85% likes this, based on 18 reviews
Price Range: USD 55 - USD 82100 ft18 Rue Duphot
Phone: +33 1 42 97 53 04
Le Zag a Vin
63% likes this, based on 15 reviews
Cuisine: French, Contemporary100 ft18 Rue Duphot
66% likes this, based on 19 reviews
Cuisine: Delicatessen, Sandwiches, Soups
Price Range: USD 0 - USD 19100 ft17, rue Duphot
Phone: 01 49 26 97 46
Why book with us?
- Low prices
- Enjoy our best price guarantee and special offers.
- Free cancellations
- Usually cancellations can be made without charge close to your arrival date (check policies).
- Guaranteed room
- You get instant confirmation directly from the hotel's reservation database.
Hotel Awards 2014FrenchHOTEL AWARDSRecommendedParis
According to guest reviews, the hotel has been rated asBest Spa Hotels in France