- Close to restaurants - Cheap price - Good food
- Great restaurants - Tv with loads of channels - A/c unit in the rooms are noisy
- Poor service - Powerful shower - No internet access
- Location was great - Wifi is good - Free breakfast
- Comfortable bed - Lovely bathroom - View is amazing
Buenos Aires Wilton Palace is a 4-star superior hotel offering modern accommodation steps away from Puerto Madero, Congreso and El Museo Casa Carlos Gardel. The building was renovated in 2007.
The hotel is well located close to Callao Subway - Route D subway station. Nestled in the museum district and 3km from the city center.
Set within walking distance from museums, an opera house, as well as renowned El Ateneo Grand Splendid, Palacio de Aguas Corrientes and Buenos Aires Shoah Museum.
Fast access to Airport. Jorge Newbery airport within 5km is provided.
The hotel offers 120 rooms featuring a safe, wireless internet and a telephone line as well as elegant bathrooms with complimentary toiletries, a shower and a hairdryer.
The hotel offers a sumptuous buffet breakfast served at the bar. Dishes of international cuisine are served in the 24-hour restaurant.
Business facilities at Buenos Aires Wilton Palace include internet access, a business center and a copy machine.
Guests will enjoy a sauna, a solarium on-site. The hotel’s fitness center comes with fitness classes, a gym.
Hotel high-speed internet access is available in public areas and is free of charge
Wireless internet is available in public areas for additional charge
Paid Public parking is possible on site.
Year renovated 2007. Number of floors 15. Number of rooms 120.
- City Center Buenos Aires - 1.5 mi
- Airport: Airport. Jorge Newbery (AEP) - 2.9 mi, Ezeiza Ministro Pistarini (EZE) - 17.7 mi
- Train Station: Retiro Station - 1.1 mi, Once railway station - 1.2 mi
- Underground station: Callao Subway Station - Route D - 1700 ft, Facultad de Medicina Subway Station - 2300 ft
- Restaurants: Cumana (Food: Argentinean) - 400 ft, Parrilla Aires Criollos (Food: Argentinean) - 300 ft
|Rate this hotel|
from 12 pm
until 12 pm
|Children and extra beds||
Pets are not allowed
|Leisure and relaxation facilities||
Buenos Aires Wilton Palace Location
- Current hotel
- Hotels nearby
- Underground stations
- Train stations
- Tourist attractions
- Convention centers
- Food and meals
Hover above the icons to see hotel photo and details.
Click the hotel to go to the main hotel page.
|Places of interest|
The Obelisk (Obelisco)5100 ftAvenida Pres. Roque Saenz Pena 991, Buenos Aires
El Museo Casa Carlos Gardel5000 ftJean Juares 735, Buenos Aires
Floralis Generica5100 ftAv Pres Figueroa Alcorta y Austria / Plaza of the United Nations, Buenos Aires
Museo Nacional De Arte Decorativo5200 ftAv. del Libertador 1902, Buenos Aires
Congreso5200 ftAv Rivadivia & Av Entre Rios - Plaza Congreso, Buenos Aires
Near the hotel
El Ateneo Grand Splendid400 ftAv Santa Fe 1860, Buenos Aires
Buenos Aires Shoah Museum1600 ftMontevideo 919, Buenos Aires
Recoleta Cemetery2500 ftJunin 1790, Buenos Aires
Palacio de Aguas Corrientes1800 ftAvenida Cordoba, 1950, Buenos Aires
Recoleta2800 ftBuenos AiresArgentina
Eva Peron's Tomb2600 ftJunin 1790, Buenos Aires
Teatro Nacional Cervantes3100 ftAvenida Cordoba 1155, Buenos Aires
69% likes this, based on 244 reviews
Food: Argentinean400 ft
Phone: (011) 4813 9207
Parrilla Aires Criollos
86% likes this, based on 65 reviews
Food: Argentinean300 ft
Filippo Cafe300 ftAv. Santa Fe and Callao
Phone: +54 (11) 4811-7629
65% likes this, based on 33 reviews
Food: Argentinean300 ftArenales 1855
Phone: 4815 3983
788 Food Bar
Food: Spanish300 ftArenales 1877
Why book with us?
- Low prices
- Enjoy our best price guarantee and special offers.
- Free cancellations
- Usually cancellations can be made without charge close to your arrival date (check policies).
- Guaranteed room
- You get instant confirmation directly from the hotel's reservation database.
Hotel Awards 2014ArgentineanHOTEL AWARDSHighly RecommendedBuenos Aires
According to guest reviews, the hotel has been rated asBest Design Hotels in Argentina