Close to Jackson Square, the action on Bourbon Street, and practically everything else, this hotel, with its two storey suites with balconies, is housed in an 1817 French Quarter building by the river has received extensive renovation, and is eagerly awaiting you.
- Beautiful lobby - Very helpful concierge - Air conditioning was really good - Room was not very clean
- Hotel staff was great - Coffee were fine - Enjoyed the balcony - Rooms are comfortable
- Friendly service - Location is great - Right off bourbon st. - Accomodation was perfectly adaquate
- Staff was kind and courteous - Rooms are very clean - Breakfast was good - No internet access
- Within walking distance of all the sites - Parking is expensive - Great courtyard and pool - Great views
The grand Bourbon Orleans is a 4-star hotel situated in the dynamic district next to a cathedral, galleries and museums. Built in 1968, the hotel is a unique combination of traditional architecture and modern facilities.
Located in the historic heart of New Orleans, the property is steps away from The National WWII Museum, Museum of the American Cocktail and Julia Row. You can see Marie Laveau House of Voodoo, New Orleans Historic Voodoo Museum and Preservation Hall only 100m from the hotel.
The hotel offers central location close to a river, parks.
The hotel is quietly located within easy reach of Lakefront airport.
The hotel offers 210 air-conditioned rooms with such room amenities as free local calls, a safe and a voicemail. They provide bathrooms with a bathtub, a shower and a hairdryer.
Dishes of fusion cuisine are served in the signature restaurant. The lobby bar stocks cocktails to enjoy in a casual atmosphere.
All visitors are offered a full breakfast for a fee.
For visitors Bourbon Orleans offers audiovisual equipment, banquet facilities and internet access as well as room service, 24-hour reception.
Leisure facilities include a courtyard, a saltwater pool and a nightclub. Fitness classes, a gym are provided in the on-site fitness center.
Wireless internet is available in public areas and is free of charge
Private hotel parking is possible on site and the rate is USD 36 per day.
Year renovated 2008. Number of rooms 211.
- City Center New Orleans - 3000 ft
- Airport Louis Armstrong New Orleans (MSY) - 12.1 mi
- Restaurants: Gumbo Shop (Food: American, Seafood, Cajun & Creole) - 400 ft, Orleans Grapevine Wine Bar and Bistro - 100 ft
- Parks: Washington Artillery Park - 1000 ft, Louis Armstrong Park - 1500 ft
|Rate this hotel|
from 3 pm
until 12 pm
|Children and extra beds||
Pets are not allowed
|Facilities for people with disabilities||
|Leisure and relaxation facilities||
Bourbon Orleans Location
- Current hotel
- Hotels nearby
- Underground stations
- Train stations
- Tourist attractions
- Convention centers
- Food and meals
Hover above the icons to see hotel photo and details.
Click the hotel to go to the main hotel page.
The National WWII Museum1.1 mi945 Magazine Street, New Orleans
Julia Row5200 ftJulia Street, New Orleans
Louisiana Children's Museum5300 ft420 Julia Street, New Orleans
Southern Food and Beverage Museum1.0 mi1 Poydras Street #169, New Orleans
Museum of the American Cocktail1.1 mi514 Chartres St, New Orleans
Near the hotel
French Quarter600 ftCanal St to Esplanade Ave, New Orleans
Jackson Square600 ft615 Pere Antoine Alley, New Orleans
Preservation Hall300 ft726 St. Peter Street, New Orleans
Marie Laveau House of Voodoo300 ft739 Bourbon Street, New Orleans
New Orleans Historic Voodoo Museum600 ft724 Dumaine St., New Orleans
The Presbytere600 ft751 Chartres St., New Orleans
Cabildo600 ft701 Chartres St, New Orleans
68% likes this, based on 1067 reviews
Food: American, Seafood, Cajun & Creole
Price Range: USD 2 - USD 27400 ft630 Saint Peter St
Orleans Grapevine Wine Bar and Bistro
83% likes this, based on 275 reviews
Price Range: USD 12 - USD 52100 ft718-720 Orleans Avenue
Court of Two Sisters
65% likes this, based on 1105 reviews
Food: Cajun & Creole
Price Range: USD 1 - USD 46500 ft613 Royal St
Roux on Orleans
55% likes this, based on 55 reviews
Food: Cajun & Creole100 ft717 Orleans Street
65% likes this, based on 34 reviews
Food: American, Cajun & Creole
Price Range: USD 31 - USD 40100 ft717 Orleans Ave.
Phone: (504) 523-2222
Why book with us?
- Low prices
- Enjoy our best price guarantee and special offers.
- Free cancellations
- Usually cancellations can be made without charge close to your arrival date (check policies).
- Guaranteed room
- You get instant confirmation directly from the hotel's reservation database.