If you like designer properties and are always looking for something unique, this may just be your place. The theme is heaven and hell and there life size samurai statues amidst a red leather décor set against black marble. The sleeping rooms are the heaven part of the hotel with beautiful contemporary furniture and art photography of Rome.
- Well decorated lobby - Lounge is well turned out - Breakfast is a bit expensive - No free wifi
- Parking is 35 euros a day - Delicious breakfasts - Bathroom is ample - Can't wait to return again
- Pool was nice - Spa facilities was ok - Gym is very limited - Staff were very helpful
- Room was excellent - Very comfortable bed - Bad service - Plenty of cafes nearby
- Location is fantastic - Close to trevi and the spanish steps - Great bar and fish restaurant
Aleph, A Boscolo Luxury Hotel is located near Via Veneto in the heart of Rome, near the Barberini Metro Station. The nearby attractions include Spanish Steps, Villa Borghese, Trevi Fountain and the Pantheon. Fiumicino Airport is approximately in 30 minutes drive from the hotel.
This 5 star eccentric and stylish hotel is located in the historic building. It was designed by Adam Tihany. This minimalist design is combined with black marble floor, red velvet surrounding and leather armchairs as well as bathrooms decorated with blue and white mosaics.
Its 96 rooms of which 32 superior rooms and 10 deluxe rooms are air-conditioned and equipped with en suite bathrooms, minibars, inroom safes, satellite TV, direct dial phone and WIFI Internet access.
The hotel’s services include spa services like beauty treatments, massage, hydrotherapy and various beauty treatments, a sauna, and a Turkish bath, small fitness room and indoor pool, the rooftop bar and restaurant, conference facilities for over 70 persons equipped with modern amenities.
The other standard services include 24-hour reception, safes and a currency exchange desk as well as room and laundry service.
This hotel with its perfect location and services will be incredible remembrances of Rome for any traveler either business or pleasure ones.
Number of rooms 96.
- City Center - 500 m
- Airport: Ciampino - 14.6km, Leonardo da Vinci International (Fiumicino) - 22.7km
- Train Station: Roma Termini - 900 m, Roma San Pietro Station - 3.1km
- Underground station: Barberini Fontana di Trevi - 100 m, Piazza di Spagna metro station - 400 m
The hotel Boscolo Aleph Roma serves a continental breakfast for free.
Wireless internet is available in public areas
Private hotel parking is possible at a location nearby (reservation might be needed) and the rate is EUR 40 per day.
|Facilities for people with disabilities||
|Leisure and relaxation facilities||
from 2 pm
until 12 pm
Pets are allowed on request
|Children and extra beds||
Other hotels in Rome
Starting from: US$177
Starting from: US$124
Starting from: US$108
Starting from: US$111
Starting from: US$155
Rooms and availability
King Size Bed or Two Single Beds or Double Or Twin Beds
Clear, relaxing colours; Bram Tihany's single-colour blow-ups on the walls. Comfortable bathroom with two-colour mosaics and courtesy line designed by Laura Tonatto. Views onto the quiet Via S.Basilio or the inner courtyard, which has an original representation of the game of Backgammon.
Two Single Beds or King Size Bed or Double Or Twin Beds - 25m2
Clear colours and warm tints accompany Bram Tihany's blow-ups, which portray moments of life in the city centre. Comfortable bathroom with two-colour mosaics and courtesy line designed by Laura Tonatto. Room in the ‘Made in Italy’ style from the thirties and forties: refined and essential furniture, wooden walls, contemporary comfort with exclusive Boscolo courtesy line products.
King Size Bed - 30m2
Designer furnishing and classy vintage inspired by the refined Italian style of the '30s and '40s. Day and night areas are separated by a glazed rail. Mosaic decorations and courtesy line designed by Laura Tonatto in the bathroom.
King Size Bed - 60m2
The fascination, style and retro design of the thirties and forties make this privileged suite a contemporary synthesis of remarkable luxury. Mosaics and mirrors, soft materials and a welcoming lounge area. Private terrace with jacuzzi and a panoramic view for a stylish comfort.
Queen Size Bed
Aleph Hotel Rome Location
- Current hotel
- Hotels nearby
- Underground Railway Stations
- Train Stations
- Attractions for Tourists
- Convention Centers
- Food and meals
Hover above the icons to see hotel photo and details.
Click the hotel to go to the main hotel page.
|Attractions for Tourists|
|Underground Railway Stations||
Why book with us?
- No prepayments
- Pay at the hotel, credit card details are only required to guarantee your booking.
- Low prices
- Enjoy our best price guarantee and special offers.
- Free cancellations
- Usually cancellations can be made without charge close to your arrival date (check policies).
- Guaranteed room
- You get instant confirmation directly from the hotel's reservation database.