- Across tram station - Liked the bar - Great (but expensive) coffee - Worth the price
- Quiet area - 10 min walk to shopping area - Rooms are spacious - Beds are comfortable
- Great service - Very tiny bathroom - Beds are comfy - Parking is expensive
- Good hotel - Close to the leidse plein - Rooms were clean - Staff was really friendly
- Location near the museums - Breakfast wasn't the best - Free wi-fi - Recommend this hotel
Blyss is situated in the center of Amsterdam right next to renowned attractions, such as Red Light District, Homomonument and H.H. Petrus en Pauluskerk . Built in 1974, the peaceful hotel was renovated in 2009.
All non-smoking guestrooms have a work desk, a minibar and Wi-Fi and boast standard interior.
A buffet breakfast is offered at the garden. The cosy lobby bar features an open fire, a terrace.
A buffet breakfast is served at the price of EUR 10 per person per night.
Guests will appreciate a safe deposit box, an elevator and a tour desk as well as conference facilities, newspapers and internet access.
Wireless internet is available in public areas and is free of charge
Paid Public parking is possible at a location nearby.
Year renovated 2009. Number of rooms 40.
The hotel is perfectly located in museum district of the city, close to theaters, museums. 20 minutes away from Amsterdam city center.
Within walking distance of Oud-West district with its markets, bars.
The Eerste Constantijn Huygensstraat tram stop is situated only 150m from the hotel. Fast access to Amsterdam-Schiphol airport within 10km is provided.
- City Center - 1.6km
- Airport Amsterdam-Schiphol - 9.6km
- Train Station: Amsterdam Central Station - 2.4km, Station Amsterdam Zuid-WTC - 2.5km
- Underground station: Metro Weesperplein - 2.1km, Metro Wibautstraat - 2.6km
- Bus stop - 100 m
|Leisure and relaxation facilities||
from 14:00-23:00 hours
until 07:00-11:00 hours
Pets are not allowed
|Children and extra beds||
Rooms and availability
Double Or Twin Beds
Two Single Beds
- Current hotel
- Hotels nearby
- Underground Railway Stations
- Train Stations
- Attractions for Tourists
- Convention Centers
- Food and meals
Hover above the icons to see hotel photo and details.
Click the hotel to go to the main hotel page.
|Attractions for Tourists|
|Monuments and Landmarks|
Anne Frank House (Anne Frankhuis)1.6kmPrinsengracht 267, Amsterdam
Museum of Bags and Purses (Tassenmuseum Hendrikje)1.5kmHerengracht 573, Amsterdam
West Church (Westerkerk)1.5kmPrinsengracht 279-281, Amsterdam
The Jordaan1.6kmAmsterdamThe Netherlands
Near the hotel
Van Gogh Museum500 mPaulus Potterstraat 7, Amsterdam
The Rijksmuseum (National Museum)640 mMuseumstraat 1, Amsterdam
Plan B Pool Hall380 m209 Overtoom, Amsterdam
Fashion & Museum District440 mVan Baerlestraat 50, Amsterdam
House of Bols Cocktail & Genever Experience510 mPaulus Potterstraat 14, Amsterdam
The Stedelijk Museum480 mMuseumplein 10, Amsterdam
Holland Casino Amsterdam470 mMax Euweplein 62, Amsterdam
51% likes this, based on 57 reviews
Food: Italian40 m1e Const. Huygensstraat 112
Amnol Indian Restaurant
74% likes this, based on 24 reviews
Food: Indian40 mEerste Constantijn Huygenstraat 115
86% likes this, based on 212 reviews
Price Range: USD 28 - USD 35130 mOvertoom 68
Phone: +31 (0) 20 6181879
Peper en Zout
82% likes this, based on 57 reviews
Food: European, International110 mOvertoom 109
Phone: 020 - 689 30 03
Food: Indian, Pakistani130 mOvertoom 146
Phone: 020 616 48 38
Why book with us?
- No prepayments
- Pay at the hotel, credit card details are only required to guarantee your booking.
- Low prices
- Enjoy our best price guarantee and special offers.
- Free cancellations
- Usually cancellations can be made without charge close to your arrival date (check policies).
- Guaranteed room
- You get instant confirmation directly from the hotel's reservation database.