- Across tram station - Liked the bar - Great (but expensive) coffee - Worth the price
- Quiet area - 10 min walk to shopping area - Rooms are spacious - Beds are comfortable
- Great service - Very tiny bathroom - Beds are comfy - Parking is expensive
- Good hotel - Close to the leidse plein - Rooms were clean - Staff was really friendly
- Location near the museums - Breakfast wasn't the best - Free wi-fi - Recommend this hotel
Blyss is situated in the center of Amsterdam right next to renowned attractions, such as Red Light District, Homomonument and H.H. Petrus en Pauluskerk . Built in 1974, the peaceful hotel was renovated in 2009.
The hotel is perfectly located in museum district of the city, close to theaters, museums. 20 minutes away from Amsterdam city center.
Within walking distance of Oud-West district with its markets, bars.
The Eerste Constantijn Huygensstraat tram stop is situated only 150m from the hotel. Fast access to Amsterdam-Schiphol airport within 10km is provided.
All non-smoking guestrooms have a work desk, a minibar and Wi-Fi and boast standard interior.
A buffet breakfast is offered at the garden. The cosy lobby bar features an open fire, a terrace.
A buffet breakfast is served at the price of EUR 10 per person per night.
Guests will appreciate a safe deposit box, an elevator and a tour desk as well as conference facilities, newspapers and internet access.
Wireless internet is available in public areas and is free of charge
Paid Public parking is possible at a location nearby.
Year renovated 2009. Number of rooms 40.
- City center Amsterdam - 1.1 mi
- Airports: Amsterdam-Schiphol (AMS) - 6.0 mi, Rotterdam Zestienhoven (RTM) - 33.6 mi
- Train stations: Amsterdam Central Station - 1.6 mi, Station Amsterdam Zuid-WTC - 1.6 mi
- Underground stations: Metro Weesperplein - 1.4 mi, Metro Wibautstraat - 1.7 mi
- Bus stop - 700 ft
- Restaurants: Trattoria Toto (Cuisine: Italian) - 200 ft, Amnol Indian Restaurant (Cuisine: Indian) - 200 ft
|Rate this hotel|
|Leisure and relaxation facilities||
from 12 pm
until 12 pm
|Children and extra beds||
Pets are not allowed
- Current hotel
- Hotels nearby
- Underground stations
- Train stations
- Tourist attractions
- Convention centers
- Food and meals
Hover above the icons to see hotel photo and details.
Click the hotel to go to the main hotel page.
|Places of interest|
|Monuments and Landmarks|
Anne Frank House (Anne Frankhuis)5200 ftPrinsengracht 267, Amsterdam
Museum of Bags and Purses (Tassenmuseum Hendrikje)5000 ftHerengracht 573, Amsterdam
Homomonument5000 ftWestermarkt, Amsterdam
West Church (Westerkerk)5000 ftPrinsengracht 279-281, Amsterdam
The Jordaan1.0 miAmsterdamThe Netherlands
Near the hotel
Van Gogh Museum1700 ftPaulus Potterstraat 7, Amsterdam
The Rijksmuseum (National Museum)2100 ftMuseumstraat 1, Amsterdam
Plan B Pool Hall1300 ft209 Overtoom, Amsterdam
Fashion & Museum District1500 ftVan Baerlestraat 50, Amsterdam
House of Bols Cocktail & Genever Experience1700 ftPaulus Potterstraat 14, Amsterdam
The Stedelijk Museum1600 ftMuseumplein 10, Amsterdam
Holland Casino Amsterdam1600 ftMax Euweplein 62, Amsterdam
51% likes this, based on 57 reviews
Cuisine: Italian200 ft1e Const. Huygensstraat 112
Amnol Indian Restaurant
74% likes this, based on 24 reviews
Cuisine: Indian200 ftEerste Constantijn Huygenstraat 115
86% likes this, based on 212 reviews
Price Range: USD 28 - USD 35500 ftOvertoom 68
Phone: +31 (0) 20 6181879
Peper en Zout
82% likes this, based on 57 reviews
Cuisine: European, International400 ftOvertoom 109
Phone: 020 - 689 30 03
Cuisine: Indian, Pakistani500 ftOvertoom 146
Phone: 020 616 48 38
Why book with us?
- Low prices
- Enjoy our best price guarantee and special offers.
- Free cancellations
- Usually cancellations can be made without charge close to your arrival date (check policies).
- Guaranteed room
- You get instant confirmation directly from the hotel's reservation database.
Hotel Awards 2014DutchHOTEL AWARDSRecommendedAmsterdam
According to guest reviews, the hotel has been rated asBest 3 Star Hotels in Netherlands