- Short walk to bourbon st. - Friendly staff - Laundry facilites on site - Would recommend
- Room is spacious - Decent view - Free wifi - Service was impeccable
- Room was clean - Large bathroom - Small kitchenette - Comfy bed - Price was cheap
- Hotel is in the french quarter - Near canal and decatur - No pool - $30 a night to park
- Perfect spot - Close to everything - Free coffee in the morning - No restaurant
The intimate Bluegreen Vacations Club La Pension, Ascend Resort Collection is rated 3 stars and offers fabulous location overlooking the Mississippi River. Built in 1820, the hotel is a unique combination of French architecture and modern facilities.
This property has 60 guestrooms including Two-Room Double Room, Double Room and One-Bedroom Suite appointed with a refrigerator, a balcony and a sofa. The beautiful hotel rooms feature city views. Guests can also use a fridge, a dryer and a microwave available in each room.
Dishes of Italian cuisine are served in the terrace restaurant. Guests can relax in the night bar serving energy drinks.
Guests can take advantage of internet access, a business center as well as concierge service, tour assistance and laundry provided on-site.
Wireless internet is available in public areas and is free of charge
Public hotel parking is possible on site and the rate is USD 35 per day.
Number of rooms 63.
In the heart of New Orleans, adjacent to Magazine Street, Faubourg Marigny and Algiers Levee. The hotel is 150m away from Louisiana Music Factory, Lafayette Square and Jackson Square.
The hotel is placed next to casinos, cafés. On-site a patio, barbeque grills and a sundeck are available as well.
- City Center - 1.5km
- Airport: Lakefront - 10.7km, NAS/Alvin Callendar - 14.5km
|Facilities for people with disabilities||
|Leisure and relaxation facilities||
from 4 pm
until 10 am
Pets are not allowed
|Children and extra beds||
Rooms and availability
Queen Size Bed
Bluegreen Vacations Club La Pension, Ascend Resort Collection Location
- Current hotel
- Hotels nearby
- Underground Railway Stations
- Train Stations
- Attractions for Tourists
- Convention Centers
- Food and meals
Hover above the icons to see hotel photo and details.
Click the hotel to go to the main hotel page.
|Attractions for Tourists|
|Medical care and Hospitals|
St. Charles Streetcar1.6km2817 Canal Street, New Orleans
Faubourg Marigny1.5kmNew Orleans, LA
Algiers Levee1.5kmPatterson Street, New Orleans
New Orleans African-American Museum1.6km1418 Governor Nicholls St., New Orleans
Near the hotel
Audubon Insectarium120 m423 Canal Street, New Orleans
Louisiana Music Factory110 mDecatur Street, New Orleans
Lafayette Square290 mSt. Charles Avenue, New Orleans
Jean Lafitte National Historical Park and Preserve330 m419 Decatur Street, New Orleans
Harrah's Casino390 m512 S. Peters, New Orleans
Woldenberg Riverfront Park390 m1 Canal St, New Orleans
Mardi Gras / Carnival430 mNew Orleans, LA
83% likes this, based on 2171 reviews
Food: American, Seafood, Cajun & Creole
Price Range: USD 32 - USD 82180 m1403 Washington Ave
Phone: 504 899-8221
Huck Finn's Cafe
68% likes this, based on 340 reviews
Food: American, Cajun & Creole, Bar
Price Range: USD 0 - USD 2010 m135 Decatur Street
62% likes this, based on 179 reviews
Food: Italian, Mediterranean
Price Range: USD 41 - USD 8020 m117 Decatur St
68% likes this, based on 878 reviews
Food: Seafood, Cajun & Creole, Hamburgers, Family Fare
Price Range: USD 7 - USD 22140 m121 Chartres Street
56% likes this, based on 37 reviews
Food: Pizza70 m201 Decatur St
Phone: (504) 948-3287
Why book with us?
- No prepayments
- Pay at the hotel, credit card details are only required to guarantee your booking.
- Low prices
- Enjoy our best price guarantee and special offers.
- Free cancellations
- Usually cancellations can be made without charge close to your arrival date (check policies).
- Guaranteed room
- You get instant confirmation directly from the hotel's reservation database.