- Beds were comfortable - Small kitchenette - Great variety of restaurants
- Front desk staff is fabulous - Rooms were comfortable - Loved having a fridge and micro
- Great place for families - Rooms are large - Pool and hot tub were clean
- Location is excellent - Staff was nice to us - Free internet - No elevator - Free parking
- Room is very tidy - Free complimentary hot breakfast - Very good value for money
The comfortable Best Western Westchase Suites offers an outdoor swimming pool, a golf course as well as free parking, a safe deposit box available on-site. Founded in 1995, the hotel underwent a complete renovation in 2009.
In the business center of Houston with direct proximity to Funplex, Combat Houston Paintball and Edith L. Moore Nature Sanctuary. Steps away from such Houston attractions as Dave and Buster's, Zuma Fun Center South Houston and Arena Theater.
The hotel offers convenient location close to parks.
15 minutes' drive from West Houston airport.
The property comprises of well-appointed rooms well-appointed with air conditioning, Wi-Fi and pay-per-view movies.
A deluxe breakfast is served every morning.
Business facilities at Best Western Westchase Suites include internet access, computers and a business center.
The hotel’s fitness center has an exercise room, a gym and fitness classes.
Wireless internet is available in public areas and is free of charge
Free Public hotel parking is possible on site.
Year renovated 2009. Number of rooms 61.
- City Center Houston - 10.8 mi
- Airport: William P Hobby (HOU) - 18.0 mi, George Bush Intercontinental (IAH) - 21.9 mi
- Train Station: Smith Lands Station - 9.6 mi, TMC Transit Center Station - 9.6 mi
- Bus stop - 1700 ft
- Restaurants: Ihop - 400 ft, Tokyo One at Westchase (Food: Japanese) - 400 ft
|Rate this hotel|
from 3 pm
until 12 pm
|Children and extra beds||
Pets are allowed on request
|Facilities for people with disabilities||
|Leisure and relaxation facilities||
Best Western Westchase Mini-Suites Location
- Current hotel
- Hotels nearby
- Underground stations
- Train stations
- Tourist attractions
- Convention centers
- Food and meals
Hover above the icons to see hotel photo and details.
Click the hotel to go to the main hotel page.
|Medical care and Hospitals|
Edith L. Moore Nature Sanctuary2.7 mi440 Wilchester Blvd., Houston
Arena Theater3.3 mi7326 Southwest Freeway, Houston
Zuma Fun Center South Houston3.7 mi6767 Southwest Freeway, Houston
Dave and Buster's4.0 miRichmond at Fountainview, Houston
Studio Movie Grill5.0 mi822 Town & Country Blvd, Houston
60% likes this, based on 27 reviews400 ft2940 W Sam Houston Pkwy S
Phone: (713) 977-9908
Tokyo One at Westchase
69% likes this, based on 37 reviews
Food: Japanese400 ft2934 W Sam Houston Pkwy S
Saldivia's South American Grill
86% likes this, based on 79 reviews
Food: South American
Price Range: USD 8 - USD 272100 ft10234 Westheimer
Phone: 713 782-9494
84% likes this, based on 35 reviews
Food: Chilean2100 ft10434 Richmond Ave
Pradaria Steaks & Churrascaria
71% likes this, based on 47 reviews
Price Range: USD 31 - USD 312200 ft10694 Westheimer Rd
Why book with us?
- Low prices
- Enjoy our best price guarantee and special offers.
- Free cancellations
- Usually cancellations can be made without charge close to your arrival date (check policies).
- Guaranteed room
- You get instant confirmation directly from the hotel's reservation database.