- Marble bathroom - Spectacular lobby - Electronic key did not work
- Poor tv reception - Great value - Big parking lot
- Breakfast is good - Well decorated - No iron
- Staff was friendly - Awesome view of the city - Pool is very nice
- Comfortable rooms - Beautiful restaurant - Free wi-fi
The comfortable Best Western Royal Zona Rosa is a 4-star property that offers personalized services and a warm atmosphere. Founded in 1982, the hotel underwent a complete renovation in 1994.
The property is located in a financial of Mexico City, close to National Museum of Anthropology, Monumento y Museo de la Revolucion and Coba Mayan Village - Day Tour. The hotel is 4km away from Mexico City city center.
The hotel is placed next to restaurants, bars and gift shops. On-site an outdoor swimming pool, a fitness room are available as well.
Set within a 5-minute walk from Insurgentes underground station. 10 minutes' drive from Benito Juarez International airport.
All cosy rooms are equipped with a safe, a minibar and air conditioning and feature a spectacular view over the city. They also have en suite bathrooms with a bathtub, a hairdryer and a shower.
The gourmet restaurant provides exquisite meals. The award-winning bar serves a selection of coffee.
All visitors are offered a buffet breakfast for a fee.
Guests will appreciate a safe deposit box, a gift shop and a beauty shop as well as a business center, internet access and banquet facilities.
The on-site SPA facilities include a solarium, a sauna. The fitness center features a gym, fitness classes.
Wireless internet is available in public areas and is free of charge
Paid Public parking is possible on site.
Number of floors 18. Number of rooms 162.
- City Center Mexico City - 2.1 mi
- Airport: Benito Juarez International (MEX) - 6.1 mi, Licenciado Adolfo Lopez Mateos International (TLC) - 26.9 mi
- Underground station: Insurgentes - 700 ft, Sevilla - 2700 ft
- Restaurants: Fonda el Refugio (Food: Vegan, Vegetarian, Healthy) - 500 ft, los muralas (Food: Vegetarian) - 300 ft
- Beaches Playa Caracol - 1.4 mi
|Rate this hotel|
from 3 pm
until 11 am
|Children and extra beds||
Pets are not allowed
|Facilities for people with disabilities||
|Leisure and relaxation facilities||
Best Western Royal Zona Rosa Location
- Current hotel
- Hotels nearby
- Underground stations
- Train stations
- Tourist attractions
- Convention centers
- Food and meals
Hover above the icons to see hotel photo and details.
Click the hotel to go to the main hotel page.
|Places of interest|
|Monuments and Landmarks|
Monumento y Museo de la Revolucion1.0 miPlaza de la Republica, Mexico City
Museum of Modern Art (Museo de Arte Moderno)1.1 miPaseo de la Reforma y Gandhi s/n, Mexico City
National Museum of Anthropology (Museo Nacional de Antropologia)1.4 miAvenida Paseo de la Reforma, Mexico City
La Condesa1.1 miMexico CityMexico
Museo Rufino Tamayo1.1 miPaseo de la Reforma y Gandhi s/n Bosque de Chapultepec I, Mexico City
Near the hotel
Zona Rosa1200 ftMexico CityMexico
Xkeken Cenote2100 ftValladolidMexico
EK Bakam Cenote2100 ftValladolidMexico
Suytun Cenote2100 ft
Mayapan Traditional Agave Distillery2100 ftLibramiento Norte No 264, Valladolid
Gran Hotel Ciudad de Mexico2200 ftAv. 16 de Septiembre # 82, Mexico City
Museo Casa de Carranza2700 ftRio Lerma, 35, Mexico City
Fonda el Refugio
64% likes this, based on 108 reviews
Food: Vegan, Vegetarian, Healthy, Mexican
Price Range: USD 32 - USD 37500 ftLiverpool 166 Col Juarez
Phone: 55 25 81 28
71% likes this, based on 11 reviews
Food: Vegetarian300 ftLiverpool 152
64% likes this, based on 27 reviews
Food: Mexican600 ftLondres 149
61% likes this, based on 45 reviews
Food: Italian600 ftLondres 127 Interior 64 y 67
Chili's - Zona Roaa
69% likes this, based on 29 reviews
Food: Mexican600 ftLondres 127
Why book with us?
- Low prices
- Enjoy our best price guarantee and special offers.
- Free cancellations
- Usually cancellations can be made without charge close to your arrival date (check policies).
- Guaranteed room
- You get instant confirmation directly from the hotel's reservation database.
Hotel Awards 2014MexicanHOTEL AWARDSRecommendedMexico City
According to guest reviews, the hotel has been rated asBest Luxury Hotels in Mexico