- Bed is superb - Shower gel was awesome - Rude lady at the front desk - The internet is very slow
- The food was excellent - Large hottub - Suites were comfortable
- The hot tub was broken - Free internet in the room - There is a restaurant with complimentary breakfast - Staff is very helpful
- Air conditioner did not work very well - The rooms are clean - The shower is large - Nice pool
- Hotel was conveniently located to everything - The bedroom was large - Free breakfast - Free parking
The eco-friendly Best Western Royal Sun is a 3-star property set next to St. Augustine Cathedral, Center for Creative Photography and Tucson Convention and Visitor Bureau. Since 1969, it has been a prominent hotel in the center of Tucson.
Presidio San Agustin del Tucson, "A"Mountain and Museum of Contemporary Art are located just 650m from the hotel.
Davis Monthan AFB airport is 15 minutes' drive from the hotel.
There are 75 well-appointed rooms, which are fitted with wireless internet, trouser press and a DVD player.
The dining options include a hearty buffet breakfast served daily. Complimentary drinks are offered in the lounge bar.
Guests can take advantage of internet access, a meeting room and a business center as well as dry cleaning, a tour desk provided on-site.
A hot tub, Jacuzzi and an outdoor Jacuzzi are available on-site. Best Western Royal Sun offers sports activities including baseball, golf.
Wireless internet is available in public areas and is free of charge
Free Public hotel parking is possible on site.
Year renovated 2010. Number of rooms 79.
- City Center Tucson - 2.9 mi
- Airport Tucson International Airport (TUS) - 8.5 mi
- Restaurants: Garland (Food: American, French, Mediterranean) - 900 ft, The Tasteful Kitchen (Food: Vegan, Vegetarian) - 1500 ft
- Parks The Rogue Theatre - 2100 ft
|Rate this hotel|
from 4 pm
until 11 am
|Children and extra beds||
Pets are allowed on request
|Facilities for people with disabilities||
|Leisure and relaxation facilities||
Best Western Royal Sun Location
- Current hotel
- Hotels nearby
- Underground stations
- Train stations
- Tourist attractions
- Convention centers
- Food and meals
Hover above the icons to see hotel photo and details.
Click the hotel to go to the main hotel page.
|Medical care and Hospitals|
Rialto Theatre5100 ft318 E. Congress Street, Tucson
University of Arizona Museum of Art5200 ft1031 North Olive Road, Tucson
Arizona State Museum5200 ft1013 East University Blvd, Tucson
Barrio Historico1.0 miNear 100 South Stone Ave, Tucson
Center for Creative Photography1.0 mi1030 North Olive Road, Tucson
Near the hotel
The Rogue Theatre2100 ft300 E University Boulevard, Tucson
"A"Mountain (Sentinel Peak)2900 ftCongress St. on Sentinel Peak Rd., Tucson
Steinfeld Mansion3600 ft300 North Main Ave, Tucson
Presidio San Agustin del Tucson3900 ft133 W. Washington, Tucson
Museum of Contemporary Art4100 ft149 N. Stone Ave., Tucson
Arizona Historical Society -Downtown History Museum4200 ft140 N. Stone Ave., Tucson
Pima County Courthouse4300 ft115 North Church Avenue, Tucson
65% likes this, based on 22 reviews
Food: American, French, Mediterranean, Vegetarian
Price Range: USD 10 - USD 22900 ft119 E Speedway Blvd
The Tasteful Kitchen
92% likes this, based on 19 reviews
Food: Vegan, Vegetarian1500 ft722 N. Stone Ave.
Phone: 520 250 9600
50% likes this, based on 49 reviews
Food: American2400 ft745 N 4th Ave
77% likes this, based on 15 reviews
Food: Family Fare
Price Range: USD 3 - USD 222800 ft444 E. University Blvd.
Phone: (520) 622-0761
57% likes this, based on 65 reviews
Food: Mexican2900 ft622 N 4th Ave
Why book with us?
- Low prices
- Enjoy our best price guarantee and special offers.
- Free cancellations
- Usually cancellations can be made without charge close to your arrival date (check policies).
- Guaranteed room
- You get instant confirmation directly from the hotel's reservation database.