- Trendy hotel - Rooms were well suited - Breakfast was good
- Garden with nice drink - Transportation easy - Design rooms
- Location was good - Lovely hotel - Nice food across the street
- Service was great - Very comfortable rooms - Nice inside garden
- Strange decoration - Room was fine - Good location
Comfort and an elegant atmosphere at the Best Western Premier Opera Diamond 4 star hotel with functional areas provide an ideal solution for travelers that come to Paris for business or leisure.
While staying at the Best Western Premier Opera Diamond accommodation all the artistic and historical attractions of the Paris city are within easy reach. It is close to the Opera House and the famous Champs Elysees.
All of the facilities of the Best Western Premier Opera Diamond property are well managed and will cater for all of your needs.
There is nothing that is not present in the Best Western Premier Opera Diamond property rooms for they are equipped with air conditioning system, flat screen television and many modern en-suite facilities.
If your holiday plans are still up in the air, don`t hesitate - come to the Best Western Premier Opera Diamond accommodation and have a great holiday.
Year renovated 2009. Number of rooms 30.
- City center Paris - 1.8 mi
- Airports: Mutiara (LBJ) - 8.5 mi, Orly (ORY) - 10.4 mi
- Train stations: Gare Saint Lazare - 1000 ft, Gare de l'Est - 1.6 mi
- Underground stations: Haussmann-Saint-Lazare - 700 ft, Saint-Augustin - 1000 ft
- Restaurants: Mollard (Cuisine: French) - 600 ft, Boco (Cuisine: French) - 200 ft
A buffet breakfast is served at the price of EUR 23 per person per night.
|Rate this hotel|
Wireless internet is available in public areas and is free of charge
No parking available.
|Facilities for people with disabilities||
from 2 pm
until 12 pm
|Children and extra beds||
Pets are not allowed
Best Western Premier Opera Diamond Location
- Current hotel
- Hotels nearby
- Underground stations
- Train stations
- Tourist attractions
- Convention centers
- Food and meals
Hover above the icons to see hotel photo and details.
Click the hotel to go to the main hotel page.
|Places of interest|
Musee du Louvre1.1 mi99 rue de Rivoli, Paris
Musee d'Orsay1.1 mi62 Rue de Lille, Paris
Pont Alexandre III5100 ftCours La Reine/Quai d'Orsay, Paris
Jardin des Tuileries5000 ftBordered by quai des Tuileries, Paris
Musee des Arts decoratifs5000 ft107 rue de Rivoli, Paris
Near the hotel
Chapelle Expiatoire600 ft29, rue Pasquier, Paris
Saint-Augustin Church1100 ft8 Avenue Cesar Caire, Paris
Theatre de la Madeleine1700 ft19 rue de Surene, Paris
Pinacotheque de Paris1900 ft28, Place Madeleine, Paris
Theatre de L'Athenee Louis Jouvet1900 ft7 rue Boudreau, Paris
8th Arrondissement2000 ftParisFrance
Place de la Madeleine2000 ftParisFrance
Cuisine: French600 ft115,rue Saint-Lazare
Phone: 01 43 87 50 22
74% likes this, based on 30 reviews
Cuisine: French200 ft5 Bis Rue du Rocher
Cafe Marco Polo
Cuisine: Italian, French
Price Range: USD 24 - USD 32500 ft121, rue Saint Lazare
Pomme de Pain
72% likes this, based on 82 reviews
Cuisine: Sandwiches500 ft123, rue Saint-Lazare
La Taverne Sicilienne (Chez Enzo)
Cuisine: Italian300 ft4 rue de Laborde
Phone: +33.01 45 22 09 16
Why book with us?
- Low prices
- Enjoy our best price guarantee and special offers.
- Free cancellations
- Usually cancellations can be made without charge close to your arrival date (check policies).
- Guaranteed room
- You get instant confirmation directly from the hotel's reservation database.
Hotel Awards 2014FrenchHOTEL AWARDSHighly RecommendedParis
According to guest reviews, the hotel has been rated asBest Luxury Hotels in France