- Close to the airport - Older hotel with great amenities - Breakfast was average
- Room was good, clean and perfectly acceptable - Staff were friendly and accomodating - Great breakfast
- Location for downtown is good - Staff was friendly - Rooms were spacious - Hot breakfast was above average
- Hotel itself was a bit of a rabbit warren - Breakfast was excellent - Comfortable surroundings
- Desk staff was extremely helpful - Value was exceptional - Room clean - Breakfast very nice
The 3-star Best Western Plus Saddleback I boasts central location not far from Oklahoma City National Memorial & Museum, Will Rogers Park and Yellow Rose Theater. Built in 1985, the comfortable hotel was renovated in 2009.
Located in close proximity to White Water Bay, in the center of a business area.
The vicinity of parks as well as quick access to restaurants, a theme park set the hotel apart.
10km to the Wiley Post airport.
All 220 designer rooms at Best Western Plus Saddleback I provide a microwave, wireless internet and TV. They feature private bathrooms with a bathtub, a shower and complimentary toiletries.
The dining options include a free varied buffet breakfast served in the dining room. At the full service restaurant guests can enjoy American cuisine.
Business facilities at Best Western Plus Saddleback I include computers, internet access and laptops.
A hot tub, a sauna are offered for relaxation. The on-site fitness center features fitness classes, a gym.
Wireless internet is available in public areas and is free of charge.
Free Public hotel parking is possible on site.
Year renovated 2009. Number of rooms 220.
|City Center||Oklahoma City - 3.9 mi|
|Airports||Will Rogers World Airport (OKC) - 5.2 mi|
|Restaurants||Trapper's Fish Camp (Cuisine: American, Steakhouse, Seafood) - 1100 ft, Louie's Merridian - 1000 ft|
|Rate this hotel|
|Facilities for people with disabilities||
|Leisure and relaxation facilities||
from 2 pm
until 12 pm
|Children and extra beds||
Pets are allowed on request.
Best Western Plus Saddleback I Location
- Current hotel
- Hotels nearby
- Underground stations
- Train stations
- Tourist attractions
- Convention centers
- Food and meals
Hover above the icons to see hotel photo and details.
Click the hotel to go to the main hotel page.
|Monuments and Landmarks|
Will Rogers Park3.1 mi3400 North Portland, Oklahoma City
Gaylord-Pickens Oklahoma Heritage Museum4.3 mi1400 Classen Drive, Oklahoma City
Oklahoma City Museum of Art4.4 mi415 Couch Drive, Oklahoma City
Myriad Botanical Gardens4.5 mi301 West Reno, Oklahoma City
Red Earth Festival4.7 mi1 Myriad Gardens, Oklahoma City
Near the hotel
White Water Bay2900 ft3908 W Reno, Oklahoma City
Trapper's Fish Camp
60% likes this, based on 89 reviews
Cuisine: American, Steakhouse, Seafood, Barbecue
Price Range: USD 2 - USD 321100 ft4300 W Reno Ave
Phone: (405) 943-9111
65% likes this, based on 48 reviews1000 ft412 S Meridian Ave
Phone: (405) 942-1141
61% likes this, based on 60 reviews
Cuisine: Japanese1100 ft4406 W Reno Ave
63% likes this, based on 5 reviews
Price Range: USD 1 - USD 131100 ft401 S Meridian Ave
Phone: (405) 947-7681
76% likes this, based on 46 reviews
Cuisine: Delicatessen1100 ft4404 W Reno Ave
Phone: (405) 947-5400
Why book with us?
- Low prices
- Enjoy our best price guarantee and special offers.
- Free cancellations
- Usually cancellations can be made without charge close to your arrival date (check policies).
- Guaranteed room
- You get instant confirmation directly from the hotel's reservation database.