Best Western Plus Hotel & Conference Center is placed in the center of Baltimore steps away from banks, convention centers. Renovated in 2010, the business hotel has welcomed guests since 1985.
The hotel’s great location offers quick access to Baltimore Water Taxi, Pride of Baltimore II and Fort McHenry National Monument. It is placed next to Greek Town as well as an aquarium, a stadium and restaurants.
A short drive from Glenn L Martin airport.
The hotel offers 175 tasteful rooms with such room amenities as a safe, a refrigerator and air conditioning.
The dining options include a complimentary hot buffet breakfast served daily.
For visitors Best Western Plus Hotel & Conference Center offers internet access, computers and a business center as well as free shuttle service, concierge service.
Guests will benefit from an indoor swimming pool, a patio and a nightclub. For workouts the fitness center provides a gym, fitness classes.
Wireless internet is available in public areas and is free of charge
Free Public hotel parking is possible on site.
Year renovated 2010. Number of floors 12. Number of rooms 175.
- City center Baltimore - 3.5 mi
- Airports: Baltimore/Washington International Thurgood Marshall Airport (BWI) - 9.6 mi, Reagan Washington National (DCA) - 39.7 mi
- Train stations: Baltimore - Penn Station, MD - 4.0 mi, - 400 ft
- Underground stations: Johns Hopkins Station (Metro) - 2.7 mi, Shot Tower Station (Metro) S/B - 3.1 mi
- Bus stop - 700 ft
- Restaurants: Toby's Dinner Theater (Cuisine: American) - 500 ft, Samos Restaurant (Cuisine: American, Mediterranean, Greek) - 2600 ft
|Rate this hotel|
|Facilities for people with disabilities||
|Leisure and relaxation facilities||
from 4 pm
until 12 pm
|Children and extra beds||
Pets are not allowed
Best Western Plus Hotel & Conference Center Location
- Current hotel
- Hotels nearby
- Underground stations
- Train stations
- Tourist attractions
- Convention centers
- Food and meals
Hover above the icons to see hotel photo and details.
Click the hotel to go to the main hotel page.
|Places of interest|
|Medical care and Hospitals|
Pride of Baltimore II1.2 mi401 East Pratt St, Baltimore
Canton Waterfront Park1.3 mi3001 Boston St, Baltimore
S.S. John W. Brown1.4 miBaltimore, MD
Fort McHenry National Monument2.0 mi2400 E Fort Ave, Baltimore
Fell's Point2.3 miFell Street, Baltimore
Near the hotel
Greek Town3800 ftBetween Lombard, Boston, Haven and Angelsea Streets, Baltimore
Toby's Dinner Theater
66% likes this, based on 43 reviews
Cuisine: American500 ft5625 O'Donnell Street
70% likes this, based on 175 reviews
Cuisine: American, Mediterranean, Greek
Price Range: USD 2 - USD 222600 ft600 Oldham St
Phone: (410) 675-5292
72% likes this, based on 97 reviews
Price Range: USD 37 - USD 372900 ft4901 Eastern Ave
79% likes this, based on 51 reviews
Price Range: USD 32 - USD 322900 ft4718 Eastern Ave
Phone: (410) 675-3384
Zorba's Bar & Grill
70% likes this, based on 44 reviews
Price Range: USD 0 - USD 203000 ft4710 Eastern Ave
Why book with us?
- Low prices
- Enjoy our best price guarantee and special offers.
- Free cancellations
- Usually cancellations can be made without charge close to your arrival date (check policies).
- Guaranteed room
- You get instant confirmation directly from the hotel's reservation database.