- Large rooms - Comfortable beds - Two lobby computers - Bad service
- Free wireless internet - Lots of tv channels - Attached bar grill - Highly recommend
- Restaurants in this area - Breakfast was plentiful - Pool was very nice - Overpriced
- Right on i-35 - Free parking - A/c ok - Staff was friendly - No hotel restaurant
- Nice motel - Close to downtown - Clean room - Bathroom was spacious
- Hotel is a bit old - Room and common areas are clean - A/c ok
- Comfortable rooms - Nice pool - Helpful staff - Close to 5th / 6th streets area
- Good facility for the price - Rooms were above average - Breakfast was above average
- Front desk was very accomodating - Late night food delivery service - Near downtown in austin
- Very adequate hotel - Nice rooms - Free parking - Free internet
The comfortable 3-star Austin City Hotel offers a wake up service, 24-hour reception and room service on site. Founded in 1974, the hotel underwent a complete renovation in 2012.
The hotel is situated in the center of Austin and within a 20-minute walk of Mable Davis Park, Saint Edwards University Soccer Field and Congress Avenue Bridge / Austin Bats. Austin City Hotel is also located near Saint Edwards University Baseball Field, Little Stacy Park and SoCo District.
The hotel offers unbeatable location close to lakes.
Austin Bergstrom airport is 10 minutes' drive from the hotel.
All classic rooms are equipped with coffee/tea making facilities, LCD flat-screen TV, Wi-Fi, individual climate control and a writing desk. They provide bathrooms with a Jacuzzi, roll in shower and a hairdryer.
Every day a free continental breakfast is served. The full service restaurant is open from 17:00 to 02:00 and offers American cuisine. Cocktails can be savored in the music bar.
Guests will appreciate a lift, free parking and a safe deposit box as well as find a photocopier, a business center and internet access useful for work.
The on-site SPA facilities include a wellness center, a hot tub and Jacuzzi. A gym and fitness classes are provided on-site.
Wireless internet is available in public areas and is free of charge.
Free Public hotel parking is possible on site.
Year renovated 2012. Number of rooms 154.
|Rate this hotel|
|Facilities for people with disabilities||
|Leisure and relaxation facilities||
from 3 pm
until 11 am
|Children and extra beds||
Best Western Plus Austin City Hotel Location
- Current hotel
- Hotels nearby
- Underground stations
- Train stations
- Tourist attractions
- Convention centers
- Food and meals
Hover above the icons to see hotel photo and details.
Click the hotel to go to the main hotel page.
|Places of interest|
|Monuments and Landmarks|
|Medical care and Hospitals|
Town Lake1.6 miInterstate 35, Austin
Congress Avenue Bridge / Austin Bats2.0 mi100 Congress Ave, Austin
Comal Park1.9 miCanyon Lake, TX
East Sixth Street2.2 miEast Sixth Street, Austin
Museum of The Weird2.2 mi412 E. 6th Street, Austin
Near the hotel
SoCo District4100 ftSouth Congress Avenue, Austin
63% likes this, based on 26 reviews700 ft2320 S Interstate 35
Phone: (512) 447-4584
80% likes this, based on 47 reviews
Cuisine: Indian1300 ft1950 IH35 South
84% likes this, based on 40 reviews
Cuisine: Mexican2000 ft1800 E Oltorf St
71% likes this, based on 126 reviews
Price Range: USD 9 - USD 302700 ft614 E Oltorf St
84% likes this, based on 31 reviews
Cuisine: Delicatessen2500 ft2700 Parker Road
Why book with us?
- Low prices
- Enjoy our best price guarantee and special offers.
- Free cancellations
- Usually cancellations can be made free of charge close to your arrival date (check policies).
- Guaranteed room
- You get instant confirmation directly from the hotel's reservation database.