- Staff was very helpful - Breakfast was great - Close enough to downtown
- Conveniently located to vanderbilt and the nashville airport - Hotel was quiet and comfortable - Tempur-pedic mattresses
- Staff indifferent - Rooms dated - Breakfast area crowded
- Helpful people - Bathrooms beautiful - Breakfast was standard
- Rooms were roomy - Nice large tv - Rates were very reasonable
The comfortable 3-star Best Western Music Row Plus is a great place to stay in Nashville. Founded in 1971, the hotel underwent a complete renovation in 2011.
In the center of Nashville with direct proximity to Tennessee State Museum, Marathon Music Works and Hatch Show Print. You can see Rhinestone Wedding Chapel, Miss Jeanne's Dinner Theater and The Doyle and Debbie Show only 350m from the hotel.
15km to the Nashville International airport.
The property comprises 100 spacious rooms equipped with a dining area, a microwave and a kitchenette. They provide bathrooms with a hairdryer, a bathtub and a shower.
A hot buffet breakfast is served in the full-service dining room.
For visitors Best Western Music Row Plus offers internet corner, a business center and newspapers as well as concierge service, 24-hour reception and laundry.
Guests will benefit from a seasonal outdoor pool, live entertainment. The hotel offers an exercise room, a gym and fitness classes available in the fitness center.
Wireless internet is available in public areas and is free of charge
Free Public hotel parking is possible on site.
Year renovated 2011. Number of rooms 102.
- City Center Nashville - 1.0 mi
- Airport: Nashville International (BNA) - 6.3 mi, Smyrna (MQY) - 18.0 mi
- Bus stop - 400 ft
- Restaurants: Pie Wagon (Food: American, Californian) - 400 ft, Mirko Pasta (Food: Italian, Pizza & Pasta, Healthy) - 700 ft
|Rate this hotel|
from 3 pm
until 12 pm
|Children and extra beds||
Pets are not allowed
|Facilities for people with disabilities||
|Leisure and relaxation facilities||
Best Western Music Row Plus Location
- Current hotel
- Hotels nearby
- Underground stations
- Train stations
- Tourist attractions
- Convention centers
- Food and meals
Hover above the icons to see hotel photo and details.
Click the hotel to go to the main hotel page.
|Places of interest|
|Monuments and Landmarks|
|Medical care and Hospitals|
|Food and meals|
Fort Negley Park5000 ft1100 Fort Negley Blvd., Nashville
Schermerhorn Symphony Center5100 ft1 Symphony Place, Nashville
Hatch Show Print5100 ft316 Broadway, Nashville
The Johnny Cash Museum1.0 mi119 3rd Avenue South, Nashville
Marathon Music Works5300 ft1402 Clinton Street, Nashville
Near the hotel
Music Row1000 ft16th/17th Ave. South - Division Street and Music Square, Nashville
The Doyle and Debbie Show1300 ftZanies Comedy Club, Nashville
Rhinestone Wedding Chapel1400 ft44 Music Square East, Nashville
Miss Jeanne's Dinner Theater2600 ft600 9th Avenue South, Nashville
Frist Center for Visual Arts2900 ft919 Broadway, Nashville
Upper Room2900 ft1908 Grand Ave, Nashville
Country Music Hall of Fame and Museum4400 ft222 Fifth Avenue S, Nashville
65% likes this, based on 11 reviews
Food: American, Californian
Price Range: USD 0 - USD 20400 ft1302 Division St
75% likes this, based on 62 reviews
Food: Italian, Pizza & Pasta, Healthy, Pasta
Price Range: USD 12 - USD 27700 ft2264 Lebanon Pk.
50% likes this, based on 33 reviews
Food: Sushi, Asian, Japanese
Price Range: USD 22 - USD 31700 ft1526 Demonbreun St
73% likes this, based on 19 reviews
Food: Italian700 ft1524 Demonbreun St
57% likes this, based on 65 reviews
Food: American, Irish
Price Range: USD 2 - USD 21800 ft1538 Demonbreun St
Phone: (615) 252-1991
Why book with us?
- Low prices
- Enjoy our best price guarantee and special offers.
- Free cancellations
- Usually cancellations can be made without charge close to your arrival date (check policies).
- Guaranteed room
- You get instant confirmation directly from the hotel's reservation database.