- Breakfast was excellent for continental - Staff were extremly helpful - Had to pay for parking
- Rooms were tiny - Sheets were clean - Bed was comfortable - No pool - Good size hot tub
- Great customer service - Helpful front desk staff - Easy walk to the trade and convention center downtown
- Hot tub and excercise equipment - Room had a microwave and frig - Wireless internet access in the room
- Rooms were clean - Free parking - Location is great - 5 blocks from seattle center
Best Western Loyal Inn is a 2-star deluxe property, set within the beach front. Since 1967, it has been a prominent hotel in the heart of Seattle.
This property offers 90 non-smoking guestrooms complete with a microwave, a refrigerator and high-speed internet. They provide bathrooms with a bathtub, complimentary toiletries and a shower.
Dining options include a free hot buffet breakfast served every morning.
The hotel Best Western Loyal Inn provides visitors with a free continental breakfast.
Business facilities at Best Western Loyal Inn include internet access, a business center and newspapers.
The hotel offers a gym, fitness classes available in the fitness center.
Wireless internet is available in public areas and is free of charge
Public hotel parking is possible on site and the rate is USD 10 per day.
Number of rooms 91.
Major Seattle attractions, such as Kerry Park, Capitol Hill and Pioneer Square are located nearby. The hotel is 2km away from Seattle city center.
The Westlake Ave & City Owned Shelter (SLU) tram stop is situated only 200m from the hotel. A short drive from Boeing Field/King County International airport.
- City Center - 1.1km
- Airport: Kenmore Air Harbor SPB - 1.3km, Boeing Field/King County International Airport - 9.3km
- Train Station Auburn Station - 35.6km
- Bus stop - 200 m
from 4 pm
until 11 am
|Children and extra beds||
Pets are not allowed
|Facilities for people with disabilities||
|Leisure and relaxation facilities||
King Size Bed or Queen Size Bed
King Size Bed
Best Western Loyal Inn Location
- Current hotel
- Hotels nearby
- Underground Railway Stations
- Train Stations
- Attractions for Tourists
- Convention Centers
- Food and meals
Hover above the icons to see hotel photo and details.
Click the hotel to go to the main hotel page.
|Attractions for Tourists|
|Air business related|
|Medical care and Hospitals|
|Food and meals|
Saint James Cathedral1.6km804 Ninth Avenue, Seattle
Columbia Center Sky View Observatory1.7km701 Fifth Ave, Seattle
Frye Art Museum1.7km704 Terry Ave., Seattle
Lake View Cemetery1.7kmCapitol Hill, Seattle
Capitol Hill1.8km600 Fourth Avenue, Seattle
Near the hotel
Denny Park170 mDexter Avenue North and Denny Way, Seattle
Chihuly Garden and Glass740 m305 Harrison Street, Seattle
Space Needle700 m400 Broad Street, Seattle
Cinerama480 m2100 4th Ave, Seattle
EMP Museum690 m325 5th Avenue N, Seattle
Washington State Ferries880 m2911 Second Avenue, Seattle
Science Fiction Museum and Hall of Fame630 m325 Fifth Av. N., Seattle
51% likes this, based on 38 reviews
Food: Sushi, Asian, Japanese, Korean
Price Range: USD 30 - USD 3020 m2300 8th Ave
Phone: (206) 623-9996
The Hurricane Cafe
65% likes this, based on 58 reviews
Food: American, Delicatessen, Hamburgers
Price Range: USD 1 - USD 9120 m2230 7th Ave
Tutta Bella Neapolitan Pizzeria
75% likes this, based on 58 reviews
Price Range: USD 22 - USD 32150 m2200 Westlake, Suite 112
61% likes this, based on 25 reviews150 m2200 Westlake Avenue
68% likes this, based on 36 reviews
Price Range: USD 6 - USD 16170 m900 Lenora
Why book with us?
- Low prices
- Enjoy our best price guarantee and special offers.
- Free cancellations
- Usually cancellations can be made without charge close to your arrival date (check policies).
- Guaranteed room
- You get instant confirmation directly from the hotel's reservation database.