- Poor customer service - Clean rooms - Breakfast was delicious
- Large flat panel tv - Bathroom is tiny - View was fine
- Small parking lot - Balcony was large - Ac worked well
- Free shuttle - Rooms were a nice size - Will stay there again
- View was nice - Pool was lovely - Service was outstanding
The unique Best Western Key Ambassador Resort Inn offers tasteful rooms in a beach area of Key West. The building was renovated in 2007.
The hotel’s ideal location offers quick access to Higgs Beach African Graves, Sea Horse Tours and Historic Charter Boat Row. Steps away from such Key West attractions as East Martello Museum & Gallery, Smathers Beach.
Nearby points of interest include museums, galleries.
Just 5 minutes from International airport.
The hotel offers 100 rooms. All of them feature air conditioning, a refrigerator. Most of the rooms offer a stunning view of the city.
In the morning a delicious buffet breakfast is served. Guests can relax in the pool bar serving refreshing drinks.
For visitors Best Western Key Ambassador Resort Inn offers a business center, internet access and newspapers as well as 24-hour reception, housekeeping and tour assistance.
Such sports activities as sailing, parasailing and snorkeling are provided on-site.
Wireless internet is available in public areas and is free of charge
Free Public hotel parking is possible on site.
Year renovated 2007. Number of rooms 100.
- City Center Key West - 2.1 mi
- Airport International (EYW) - 3300 ft
- Restaurants: Abbey Road Snack Shack Incorporated - 500 ft, Benihana Key West (Food: Steakhouse, Seafood, Sushi) - 1300 ft
- Beaches Smathers Beach - 3900 ft
|Rate this hotel|
from 3 pm
until 12 pm
|Children and extra beds||
Pets are not allowed
|Facilities for people with disabilities||
|Leisure and relaxation facilities||
Best Western Key Ambassador Resort Inn Location
- Current hotel
- Hotels nearby
- Underground stations
- Train stations
- Tourist attractions
- Convention centers
- Food and meals
Hover above the icons to see hotel photo and details.
Click the hotel to go to the main hotel page.
|Places of interest|
|Air business related|
|Medical care and Hospitals|
Key West Tropical Forest and Botanical Garden1.3 mi5210 College Road
Dive Key West1.5 mi3128 N. Roosevelt Blvd.
Historic Charter Boat Row2.2 mi1801 N. Roosevelt Blvd
Higgs Beach African Graves2.3 miAtlantic Boulevard
White Street Pier2.3 miWhite Street and Atlantic Boulevard
Near the hotel
East Martello Museum & Gallery1600 ft3501 South Roosevelt Boulevard
Smathers Beach3900 ftSouth Roosevelt Boulevard
Abbey Road Snack Shack Incorporated
71% likes this, based on 52 reviews500 ft3675 S Roosevelt Blvd
Phone: (305) 295-9028
Benihana Key West
70% likes this, based on 142 reviews
Food: Steakhouse, Seafood, Sushi, Japanese
Price Range: USD 20 - USD 411300 ft3591 S Roosevelt Blvd
La Trattoria Oceanside
76% likes this, based on 123 reviews
Price Range: USD 30 - USD 301300 ft3591 South Roosevelt Blvd
Phone: (305) 295-6789
85% likes this, based on 36 reviews
Food: Italian1400 ft3593 S Roosevelt Blvd
Phone: (786) 600-2541
72% likes this, based on 10 reviews1400 ft3990 South Roosevelt Boulevard
Why book with us?
- Low prices
- Enjoy our best price guarantee and special offers.
- Free cancellations
- Usually cancellations can be made without charge close to your arrival date (check policies).
- Guaranteed room
- You get instant confirmation directly from the hotel's reservation database.