- Coffee were ok - No view from our room - Free bottles of water
- Good range of tv channels - Service: ok - Would recommend
- No great view - Well decorated - Poorly soundproofed
- Breakfast was good - Room was small - Wifi free
- Beds are comfortable - Shower is good - Close to the city centre
Best Western Jayleen 1918 is located in the heart of Central Business district right next to Orchard Road, Bugis Village and Kuan Yin Thong Hood Cho Temple. Built in 2010, the hotel is a unique combination of colonial architecture and modern facilities.
Best Western Jayleen 1918 offers 40 rooms fitted with Wi-Fi, a minibar and cable TV for a comfortable stay in Singapore.
The hotel Best Western Jayleen 1918 serves a buffet breakfast for free.
Wireless internet is available in public areas and is free of charge
No parking available.
Number of rooms 42.
The hotel is 250m away from Asian Civilisations Museum, MICA Building and Boat Quay.
Set within a 5-minute walk from Clarke Quay underground station. Changi airport is 20 minutes' drive from the hotel.
- City Center - 200 m
- Airport: Changi - 17.7km, Sultan Ismail Intl - 44.0km
- Train Station Tanjong Pagar KTM Railway Station - 2.0km
- Underground station: Raffles MRT Station - 500 m, Cityhall MRT Station - 700 m
- Bus stop - 100 m
|Facilities for people with disabilities||
|Leisure and relaxation facilities||
from 2 pm
until 12 pm
Pets are not allowed
|Children and extra beds||
Other hotels in Singapore
Starting from: US$325
Starting from: US$129
Starting from: US$173
Starting from: US$154
Starting from: US$203
Rooms and availability
Queen Size Bed
Queen Size Bed
Two Single Beds
Best Western Jayleen 1918 Location
- Current hotel
- Hotels nearby
- Underground Railway Stations
- Train Stations
- Attractions for Tourists
- Convention Centers
- Food and meals
Hover above the icons to see hotel photo and details.
Click the hotel to go to the main hotel page.
|Attractions for Tourists|
|Monuments and Landmarks|
|Underground Railway Stations|
Singapore Flyer1.7kmLia Aisah, Singapore
Sri Krishnan Temple1.5km152 Waterloo St, Singapore
Singapore XD Theatre1.5km8 Temasek Boulevard, Singapore
Cloud Forest Dome1.5kmGardens by the Bay, Singapore
Near the hotel
Boat Quay200 mBoat Quay, Singapore
Lockdown.sg220 m6 Eu Tong Sen Street #03-51/52 The Central, Singapore
MICA Building320 m140 Hill Street, Singapore
Supreme Court370 mSt. Andrew's Road, Singapore
GX-5 Xtreme Swing370 mClarke Quay 3E River Valley Road, Singapore
UOB Plaza370 m80 Raffles Place, Singapore
Singapore Symphony Orchestra380 mVictoria Concert Hall 11 Empress Place Ground Floor, Singapore
Jumbo Seafood - The Riverwalk
69% likes this, based on 113 reviews
Food: Seafood120 m20 Upper Circular Road #B1-48
4 & A Half Gourmands
Food: Coffee Shop80 m20 Hongkong Street
62% likes this, based on 49 reviews
Food: Indian120 m20 Upper Circular Road, The Riverwalk Galleria
Phone: 6396 3951
Song Fa Bak Kut Teh
63% likes this, based on 91 reviews
Price Range: USD 4 - USD 11150 m11 New Bridge Road #01-01
76% likes this, based on 30 reviews120 m86 circular Road
Why book with us?
- No prepayments
- Pay at the hotel, credit card details are only required to guarantee your booking.
- Low prices
- Enjoy our best price guarantee and special offers.
- Free cancellations
- Usually cancellations can be made without charge close to your arrival date (check policies).
- Guaranteed room
- You get instant confirmation directly from the hotel's reservation database.