- Staff were friendly - Location was perfect - Room was very outdated - Jacuzzi in the bedroom
- Beautiful location and very easy to get to from the airport - Rooms are nice with big t.v - Pool was clean and warm
- Room was pretty wide - Very comfortable bed - Free parking - Tv set was not new
- Free shuttle - Free room wi-fi - Clean room - Free breakfast - Nice swimming pool
- Room was just okay - Bathroom was not very clean - This location was quick to deliver - Accomodating staff
Best Western Innsuites Tucson Foothills is a 3-star contemporary property in the center of Tucson. Founded in 1982, the hotel underwent a complete renovation in 2005.
Best Western Innsuites Tucson Foothills offers 155 rooms fitted with TV, a microwave and central heating for a comfortable stay in Tucson. They provide bathrooms with complimentary toiletries, a hairdryer and a bathtub.
A free breakfast is served every morning. The lobby bar serves grills, barbecue.
The hotel Best Western Innsuites Tucson Foothills provides visitors with a free american breakfast.
For visitors Best Western Innsuites Tucson Foothills offers a business center, internet access as well as laundry, an evening reception and free shuttle service.
Guests can go in for hiking, football and golf at the hotel.
Wireless internet is available in public areas and is free of charge
Hotel modem internet access is available in public areas and is free of charge
Free Public hotel parking is possible on site.
Number of rooms 159.
Comfortable location within close proximity to Franklin Museum, Rillito River Park and St. Phillip's in the Hills. Steps away from such Tucson attractions as Quail Canyon Golf Course.
The hotel boasts close proximity to a mall, boutiques and cafés.
Just 20 minutes from Davis Monthan AFB airport.
|Rate this hotel|
from 3 pm
until 12 pm
|Children and extra beds||
Pets are allowed on request
|Facilities for people with disabilities||
|Leisure and relaxation facilities||
Best Western Innsuites Tucson Foothills Location
- Current hotel
- Hotels nearby
- Underground station
- Train Stations
- Attractions for Tourists
- Convention Centers
- Food and meals
Hover above the icons to see hotel photo and details.
Click the hotel to go to the main hotel page.
|Medical care and Hospitals|
Tohono Chul Park2.3km7366 N. Paseo del Norte, Tucson
Funtasticks Family Fun Park3.8km221 East Wetmore Road, Tucson
Pima Canyon3.9kmEnd of Magee Road, Tucson
St. Phillip's in the Hills4.7km4440 North Campbell Avenue, Tucson
Rillito River Park5.1km4200 North Campbell Ave, Tucson
Near the hotel
Quail Canyon Golf Course650 m5910 North Oracle Road, Tucson
65% likes this, based on 53 reviews
Food: American160 m6251 North Oracle Rd.
79% likes this, based on 102 reviews
Food: Italian320 m6060 N Oracle Rd
Baggin's Gourmet Sandwiches
64% likes this, based on 33 reviews
Price Range: USD 6 - USD 8300 m6342 N Oracle Rd
84% likes this, based on 34 reviews
Food: Italian340 m6060 N Oracle Rd
Oregano's Pizza Bistro
64% likes this, based on 60 reviews
Food: Italian, Pizza
Price Range: USD 1 - USD 20450 m100 W Orange Grove Rd
Why book with us?
- Low prices
- Enjoy our best price guarantee and special offers.
- Free cancellations
- Usually cancellations can be made without charge close to your arrival date (check policies).
- Guaranteed room
- You get instant confirmation directly from the hotel's reservation database.