- Room is soooo small - Bathroom is kind of wardrobe - There are few restaurants
- We felt safe - Room was comfortable - Breakfast to the room is just great service
- Montparnasse area is nice - Recently renovated - Ipod docking station - Free wifi
- Very convenient location - Bathroom had a rain shower - Room was very clean
- Nespresso machine in room - Metro stations nearby - Housekeeping is different everyday
The Comfort Inn Montparnasse is a modern functional retreat set in a prime location. A short walk through the charming typically Parisian neighborhood full of cafes, bistros, patisseries, restaurants and boutiques will take you directly to the Eiffel tower, Latin Quarter, and Saint-Germain area. It is also a very short walk to the Montparnasse Bienvenue metro station and Gare Montparnasse railway with links to the southwest and west of France.
The rooms are small but very cozy containing all necessary modern amenities: bathroom, cable or satellite TV, mini bar, safe, Internet access and direct-dial phone.
The additional facilities provided include a 24-hour front desk, concierge, and laundry. Irons and ironing boards are available on request. A knowledgeable and accommodating multilingual staff is always at hand to maintain all your requirements.
A savoury buffet-style breakfast is offered at extra fee.
If you are looking for a budget way to stay in Paris the Comfort Inn Montparnasse is right what you need.
Year renovated 2010. Number of rooms 28.
- City Center Paris - 1.3 mi
- Airport: Orly (ORY) - 8.4 mi, Mutiara (LBJ) - 10.2 mi
- Train Station: Gare Montparnasse - 1700 ft, Jussieu - 1.5 mi
- Underground station: Vaneau - 1700 ft, Saint-Placide - 1700 ft
- Restaurants: Le Bec Rouge (Food: French) - 100 ft, Restaurant Le Ciel de Paris (Food: French) - 1000 ft
- Parks Jardin Atlantique Paris - 1400 ft
- Beaches Paris Plage - 1.3 mi
You can start your day with a continental breakfast, which costs EUR 13 per person per night.
|Rate this hotel|
from 3 pm
until 11 am
|Children and extra beds||
Pets are not allowed
Wireless internet is available in public areas and is free of charge
No parking available.
Best Western Hotel Le Montparnasse Location
- Current hotel
- Hotels nearby
- Underground stations
- Train stations
- Tourist attractions
- Convention centers
- Food and meals
Hover above the icons to see hotel photo and details.
Click the hotel to go to the main hotel page.
|Places of interest|
Musee d'Orsay1.1 mi62 Rue de Lille, Paris
Musee du Louvre1.3 mi99 rue de Rivoli, Paris
Musee du Service de Sante des Armees5000 ft1, Place Alphonse Laveran, Paris
Marche rue de Buci5000 ftrue de Buci, 6th arrondissement, Paris
Basilique Sainte Clotilde5100 ftRue Las-Cases, Paris
Near the hotel
le Grand Point Virgule500 ft8bis Rue de L'arrivee, Paris
Cesar Palace Paris700 ft23 Avenue du Maine, Paris
Musee Bourdelle1000 ft18 rue Antoine-Bourdelle, Paris
Jardin Atlantique Paris1400 ftGare Montparnasse, Boulevard de Vaugirard, Paris
Saint Vincent de Paul1500 ft5 Rue de Belzunce, Paris
Theatre Rive Gauche1800 ft6 rue de la Gaite, Paris
Le Bec Rouge
66% likes this, based on 134 reviews
Price Range: USD 32 - USD 39100 ft46, bd du Montparnasse
Phone: 01 42 22 45 54
Restaurant Le Ciel de Paris
67% likes this, based on 657 reviews
Price Range: USD 2 - USD 1501000 ft33, avenue du Maine
Phone: 01 40 64 77 64
60% likes this, based on 99 reviews
Price Range: USD 1 - USD 17100 ft46 boulevard du Montparnasse
Le Bistrot de Sud-Ouest a Paris
52% likes this, based on 72 reviews
Price Range: USD 29 - USD 37100 ft39 Boulevard du Montparnasse
74% likes this, based on 58 reviews
Price Range: USD 15 - USD 21200 ft111, Rue Vaugirard
Why book with us?
- Low prices
- Enjoy our best price guarantee and special offers.
- Free cancellations
- Usually cancellations can be made without charge close to your arrival date (check policies).
- Guaranteed room
- You get instant confirmation directly from the hotel's reservation database.
Hotel Awards 2014FrenchHOTEL AWARDSRecommendedParis
According to guest reviews, the hotel has been rated asHotels Recommended by Guests in France