- Staff were very nice - Air conditioning kept us cool - Rooms are decent in size
- Quiet street - Well maintained rooms - 25minute to the arc de triomphe
- Bistros/brasseries nearby - 24 room service - No fridge in room
- Clean rooms - Free w-fi in rooom - Free use of pc in small but comfortable lobby
- 3 mins walk to metro and rer - Very pleasant staff - Cost of breakfast is high
Best Western Hotel de Neuville is located near Rue Oberkampf with its shops and bars. Its nearby attractions include Arc de Triomphe and the Palais de Congres, Champs Elysees, Palais des Congres, the Opera Garnier, the Louvre, the Musee d'Orsay, Notre Dame de Paris, the Place Vendome, the Eiffel Tower and the Monceau Park.
This completely renovated hotel is famous for its 19th century façade of the former townhouse.
It has 28 soundproof, air-conditioned rooms with balconies equipped with the bathroom, hairdryer, minibar, Satellite TV with 20 channels in 4 languages, telephone and Wi-Fi Internet.
There is on-site bar and breakfast room available.
Best Western Hotel de Neuville surely makes an impression of a splendid and conveniently located hotel.
Year renovated 2008. Number of rooms 28.
- City Center - 4.9km
- Airport: Le Bourget - 11.6km, Orly - 18.5km
- Train Station: Gare Saint Lazare - 2.4km, Gare de l'Est - 4.5km
- Underground station: Wagram - 400 m, Pereire - 400 m
You can start your day with a buffet breakfast, which costs EUR 15 per person per night.
|Rate this hotel|
from 2 pm
until 12 pm
|Children and extra beds||
Pets are allowed on request
Wireless internet is available in public areas and is free of charge
Hotel high-speed internet access is available in public areas for additional charge
No parking available.
|Facilities for people with disabilities||
Best Western Hotel De Neuville Location
- Current hotel
- Hotels nearby
- Underground station
- Train Stations
- Attractions for Tourists
- Convention Centers
- Food and meals
Hover above the icons to see hotel photo and details.
Click the hotel to go to the main hotel page.
|Attractions for Tourists|
Arc de Triomphe1.5kmPlace de l'Etoile, Paris
Musee Jacquemart-Andre1.5km158 Boulevard Haussmann, Paris
Palais des Congres de Paris1.5km2 Place de la Porte Maillot, Paris
Ricki Stevenson's Black Paris Tours1.6km119 Champs Elysees, Paris
Near the hotel
Musee National Jean-Jacques Henner670 m43 Avenue de Villiers, Paris
Parc Monceau920 m35 Boulevard de Courcelles, Paris
Salle Pleyel1.1km252 rue du Fbg-St-Honore, Paris
Musee Cernuschi1.2km7 av. Velazquez, Paris
Musee Nissim de Camondo1.3km63 rue de Monceau, Paris
Theatre du Celebrity Centre1.3km69, rue Legendre, Paris
Villa d'Este1.5km4 rue Arsene-Houssaye, Paris
Le Grand Bistro 17eme
54% likes this, based on 187 reviews
Food: French, Bistro
Price Range: USD 1 - USD 82280 m108, avenue de Villiers
Phone: 01 47 63 32 77
First Avenue Restaurant & Bar
58% likes this, based on 24 reviews
Food: American, Tapas, Hamburgers, Bagels
Price Range: USD 25 - USD 63200 mFace au 119-121 boulevard Pereire
Food: European220 m2, rue Gervex
76% likes this, based on 40 reviews
Food: French, Contemporary
Price Range: USD 41 - USD 74250 m116, boulevard Pereire
Phone: 01 43 80 88 68
Food: American270 m6, pl du Marechal Juin
Phone: 01 40 54 73 75
Why book with us?
- Low prices
- Enjoy our best price guarantee and special offers.
- Free cancellations
- Usually cancellations can be made without charge close to your arrival date (check policies).
- Guaranteed room
- You get instant confirmation directly from the hotel's reservation database.
Hotel Awards 2014FrenchHOTEL AWARDSRecommendedParis
According to guest reviews, the hotel has been rated asHotels Recommended by Guests in France