- Room was big and cozy - Good air-conditioning - Well equipped bathroom - Free wi-fi
- Plenty of budget eateries nearby - No hotel parking - Staff was very helpful - Fantastic place to stay
- Toiletries and slippers provided - Free snacks - Bar prices are cheap - Will definitely stay here again
- Close to the main train and bus terminus - Breakfast was wonderful - Room is very big
- Wonderful hotel - Excellent rooms - Check in was very smooth - No swimming pool
The Best Western Hotel Canada is located in the historical center of Rome.
Being situated in such a beneficial way, this hotel is an ideal base for exploring the eternal city, spending a holiday or shopping.
It is set in a beautiful 19th-century building, which is an architectural marvel. The hospitality and style are perfectly combined in this facility and the comfort it provides has always been its main pride.
Due to the hotel’s excellent connection to the public transport network you will never have a trouble getting to the train station (5 minutes from the Termini station) or caching a taxi.
The elegant and atmospheric, well-furnished rooms are sure to have all kinds of modern conveniences, beginning from stylish furniture, some painted with frescos to a canopy bed.
All rooms include air-conditioning, hairdryer, cable TV, phone, am/fm alarm clock, tea/coffee maker, high speed internet access for business travelers.
Year renovated 2007. Number of rooms 70.
- City Center - 900 m
- Airport: Ciampino - 13.9km, Leonardo da Vinci International (Fiumicino) - 24.5km
- Train Station: Roma Termini - 600 m, Roma Tiburtina - 2.2km
- Underground station: Castro Pretorio - 200 m, Termini - 600 m
The hotel Best Western Canada serves a buffet breakfast for free.
|Rate this hotel|
from 12 pm
until 12 pm
|Children and extra beds||
Pets are not allowed
Wireless internet is available in public areas and is free of charge
Paid Private parking is possible at a location nearby.
|Facilities for people with disabilities||
Best Western Hotel Canada Location
- Current hotel
- Hotels nearby
- Underground station
- Train Stations
- Attractions for Tourists
- Convention Centers
- Food and meals
Hover above the icons to see hotel photo and details.
Click the hotel to go to the main hotel page.
|Attractions for Tourists|
|Monuments and Landmarks|
Colosseum2.0kmPiazza del Colosseo, Rome
Trevi Fountain (Fontana di Trevi)1.9kmPiazza di Trevi, Rome
Galleria Borghese1.5kmPiazzale del Museo Borghese 5, Rome
St. Peter in Chains (San Pietro in Vincoli)1.6kmPiazza San Pietro in Vincoli 4A, Rome
Teatro Sistina1.6kmVia Sistina, Rome
Near the hotel
National Central Library of Rome120 mViale Castro Pretorio, 105, Rome
Diocletian Bath (Gterme di Diocleziano) and the Octagonal Hall (Aula Ottagona)480 mViale E. di Nicola 79, Rome
Termini Station (Stazione Termini)540 mRomeItaly
Statua di Papa Giovanni Paolo II530 mPresso Stazione Termini, Rome
Leonard Express560 mPiazzale dei Cinquecento, Rome
Breccia di Porta Pia620 mCorso d'Italia, Rome
National Roman Museum - Palazzo Massimo alle Terme700 mLargo di Villa Peretti 67, Rome
73% likes this, based on 872 reviews
Price Range: USD 14 - USD 5180 mVia Palestro 53
Trattoria Leoni D'Abruzzo
64% likes this, based on 122 reviews40 mVia Vicenza 44
Phone: 06 44700272
la Tavernetta di Ashmawy
Food: Italian20 mVia Vicenza 56 a
55% likes this, based on 222 reviews
Food: Italian, Pizza80 mVia Palestro, 46-48
69% likes this, based on 109 reviews
Food: Italian, Mediterranean, European80 mVia Palestro 57
Why book with us?
- Low prices
- Enjoy our best price guarantee and special offers.
- Free cancellations
- Usually cancellations can be made without charge close to your arrival date (check policies).
- Guaranteed room
- You get instant confirmation directly from the hotel's reservation database.
Hotel Awards 2014ItalianHOTEL AWARDSHighly RecommendedRome
According to guest reviews, the hotel has been rated asBest Design Hotels in Italy