- S-bahn is a 5 min walk away - Hotel was clean, and friendly - Bar wasn't open during the day
- Not exceptional but well run - Friendly staff - Superb location
- Lady at the reception desk was friendly - Room was very small and had no ac - Bathroom really tiny
- Good price/quality ratio - The location is outside of the centre in the south east of the city
- Free internet works well - Reasonable rooms - Few pleasant bars and restaurant nearby
It’s an elegant hotel perfectly nestled in the quiet district Koepenick in the front of the Castle Koepenick. It takes about 25 minutes drive to the centre of the city.
The bedrooms are nicely dressed in warm colours and well-appointed with cable television, Internet access, direct dial telephone and work desk. Rooms for disabled and non-smoking rooms can be ordered as well.
Delicious breakfast is available every morning. Moreover, the hotel has onsite restaurant with local cuisine and a stylish cocktail bar.
For business purpose it provides 6 meeting rooms for up to 150 delegates with Internet connections and conference facilities.
Other amenities include car parking, room and laundry service. The hotel is friendly for pets.
This property is the best variant for convenient stay and acquaintance with historical part of Berlin.
Number of rooms 107.
- City center Berlin - 8.7 mi
- Airports: Schoenefeld (SXF) - 5.0 mi, Berlin-tegel / Otto Lilienthal (TXL) - 14.4 mi
- Train stations: Train Station Ostbahnhof - 7.5 mi, Berlin Central Station - 10.3 mi
- Underground stations: Rudow underground station - 3.7 mi, Zwickauer Damm underground station - 3.9 mi
- Restaurants: Luise (Cuisine: German) - 1600 ft, Ratskeller Kopenick (Cuisine: German) - 1700 ft
A buffet breakfast is served at the price of EUR 13.50 per person per night.
|Rate this hotel|
Hotspot Wi-Fi wireless internet access is available in the hotel rooms and is free of charge
Paid Private parking is possible on site.
|Facilities for people with disabilities||
|Leisure and relaxation facilities||
from 3 pm
until 11 am
|Children and extra beds||
Pets are allowed on request
Best Western Hotel Am Schloss Koepenick Location
- Current hotel
- Hotels nearby
- Underground stations
- Train stations
- Tourist attractions
- Convention centers
- Food and meals
Hover above the icons to see hotel photo and details.
Click the hotel to go to the main hotel page.
|Places of interest|
Alte Forsterei5100 ftAn der Wuhlheide 263, Berlin
Oberbaum Bridge1.3 miSpree River, Berlin
Museum of Musical Instruments (Musikinstrumenten Museum)2.2 miTiergartenstrasse 1, Berlin
German-Russian Museum Berlin-Karlshorst3.3 miZwieseler Strasse 4, Berlin
Near the hotel
Schloss Kopennick900 ftSchlossinsel 1, Berlin
86% likes this, based on 23 reviews
Cuisine: German1600 ftAlt Koepenick 20
69% likes this, based on 51 reviews
Cuisine: German1700 ftAlt-Kopenick 20
Phone: 030 / 655 51 78
77% likes this, based on 34 reviews
Cuisine: German1700 ftKleine Bockenheimerstr. 18a
Phone: 069 28 85 37
86% likes this, based on 34 reviews1700 ftAlt Kopenick 16
Phone: +49(0)30 65474069
60% likes this, based on 57 reviews
Cuisine: Mexican2100 ftRosenstrasse 19
Why book with us?
- Low prices
- Enjoy our best price guarantee and special offers.
- Free cancellations
- Usually cancellations can be made without charge close to your arrival date (check policies).
- Guaranteed room
- You get instant confirmation directly from the hotel's reservation database.