- Very good view - Flat screen tv - Parking is a public parking garage - No restaurant
- It's one block over from halstead st - Microwave and small fridge and small counter space - El train is within minutes of walking
- Hottub is very nice and very powerful - Staff were great, very helpful - Complimentary items such as wi-fi, breakfast, and water
- Beds are comfortable - Large bathroooms - Parking right next door with free in/out service - Situated near the red line train
- Room was very clean - Breakfast bar had cereal, hard boiled eggs, jumbo muffins,.fruit, toasting breads - Staff was very friendly
Situated near The Mercury Theater, Lincoln Hall and Peggy Notebaert Nature Museum, the excellent Best Western Hawthorne Terrace Hotel offers a sun terrace, a cocktail lounge and a courtyard. The building was renovated in 2010.
The hotel boasts great location in Chicago close to Addison-Red underground station. It will take you 5 minutes to get to About Face Theater, Theater Wit and Boystown.
The vicinity of lakes and parks as well as quick access to a zoo and boutiques set the hotel apart.
Fast access to Midway airport within 20km is provided.
The property comprises of luxury rooms well-appointed with satellite TV, Wi-Fi, a laptop-size safe, LCD flat-screen TV and a laptop. They are equipped with a fridge, a dryer and coffee/tea makers.
In the morning a complimentary continental breakfast is served. At the restaurant ethnic dishes are served.
A photocopier, computers and laptops and such hotel facilities as parking, a safe deposit box and a lift are available on-site.
The on-site spa center offers a hot tub, a Jacuzzi and a sauna. Guests can go in for tennis, golf and baseball at the hotel.
Wireless internet is available in public areas and is free of charge.
Private hotel parking is possible on site and the rate is USD 38 per day.
Year renovated 2010. Number of rooms 59.
|City Center||Chicago - 4.7 mi|
|Airports||Midway (MDW) - 12.3 mi, Chicago O'hare International (ORD) - 13.5 mi|
|Train Stations||Ogilvie Transportation Center - 4.4 mi, Millenium Station - 4.4 mi|
|Underground stations||LaSalle "L" Station (Blue Line) - 4.8 mi, LaSalle \"L\" Station (Blue Line) - 4.8 mi|
|Bus stop||- 400 ft|
|Restaurants||Revolucion Steakhouse - 200 ft, Milt's BBQ For The Perplexed (cuisine: Barbecue) - 300 ft|
|Beaches||Montrose Beach - 1.2 mi|
|Rate this hotel|
|Facilities for people with disabilities||
|Leisure and relaxation facilities||
from 2 pm
until 12 pm
|Children and extra beds||
Pets are not allowed.
Best Western Hawthorne Terrace Hotel Location
- Current hotel
- Hotels nearby
- Underground stations
- Train stations
- Tourist attractions
- Convention centers
- Food and meals
Hover above the icons to see hotel photo and details.
Click the hotel to go to the main hotel page.
|Places of interest|
|Medical care and Hospitals|
Montrose Beach1.2 mi601 W. Montrose Ave, Chicago
Alfred Caldwell Lily Pool1.4 miFullerton Avenue, between N. Cannon and N. Stockton, Chicago
The Peggy Notebaert Nature Museum1.4 mi2430 North Canon Drive, Chicago
Nature Museum of the Chicago Academy of Sciences1.4 miFullerton Pkwy. and Cannon Dr., Chicago
South Pond1.6 miLincoln Park, Chicago
Near the hotel
Boystown1200 ftChicago, IL
3639 Wrigley Field Rooftop2900 ft3639 N. Sheffield, Chicago
64% likes this, based on 31 reviews200 ft3443 N Broadway
Milt's BBQ For The Perplexed
70% likes this, based on 36 reviews
Cuisine: Barbecue300 ft3411 North Broadway
Phone: (773) 661-6384
Pie Hole Pizza Joint
62% likes this, based on 16 reviews
Cuisine: Pizza400 ft3477 N Broadway St
Phone: (773) 525-8888
70% likes this, based on 35 reviews400 ft3463 N Broadway St
76% likes this, based on 195 reviews
Cuisine: Vegan, Vegetarian, Diner
Price Range: USD 3 - USD 221100 ft3411 N Halsted St
Why book with us?
- Low prices
- Enjoy our best price guarantee and special offers.
- Free cancellations
- Usually cancellations can be made free of charge close to your arrival date (check policies).
- Guaranteed room
- You get instant confirmation directly from the hotel's reservation database.